Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS

+4
GingerBeau46
Snow Kitten
Iamroyalty
Rozel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS Empty Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Well, so now we know. All that clap trap about that apartment at KP only costing 1million pounds to renovate, blah blah blah, and it now turns it is costing 4 million pounds and paid for by the tax payer, who are also paying for his new helicopter supposedly from granny.  Nice when you can shell out that kind of money, provided by the public, many of whom are struggling to keep body and soul together and have enormous difficulty paying their bills for the basic of every day living  -  food, eletricity, water, gas, rent/mortgage.  Also note that it is only earlier this year that queenie was grumbling about needing more money to carry out repairs at BP, buckets needed for leaks in the roof.  

This is without what it has cost the tax payer to fund the renovations to Anmer Hall, which must run in excess of 1 million pounds, if not more.

I wish they would put a box on my tax return, tick if you don´t want to pay a penny towards the cost of the royals, there would be one big black tick in that box from me, every year, and I would double check it had been done.

What have they done to the apartment for goodness sake.  Are the middletons en masse moving in, sounds like it to me.  We will be supporting them with our taxes now.  To say I am disgusted and outraged is a major understatement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664060/Your-bill-refurbish-Kates-palace-4MILLION-New-kitchen-nursery-bathrooms-quadruples-cost.html

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS Empty Re: Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS Empty Re: Kensington Palace renovations for Dolittles now total 4 million pounds PLUS

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:53 pm

The truth had to come out.  We all knew there was no way all that work, spending all that time on labour, was only costing just over 1 million pounds. They thought we were stupid, sadly that is not the case.

What do we get for our money, us taxpayers?  A married in royal who has exposed every inch of her body to us, on numerous occasions, a lazy couple who rarely do any work, willy boy always looks petulant and miserable, waity, after over three years, has no idea of how to dress, behave and can´t even give a proper speech, and last, but certainly not least, they have presented us with a fake heir.  And for all that they get rewarded with millions of our money spent on them.  4 million KP, goodness knows how much Anmer Hall, probably about 2million, and of course the helicopter at what, 6 million. Total  -  approximately 12 million.  And for what?  This should be the scandal of the year.  These two must be the dream of the Republic Party, manna from heaven.  And why, can we ask, is Bizzie Lizzie spending all this money, that she gets from the taxpayer, on this lazy pair is what I want to know.  Waity and her family are ridiculing the royal family world wide, and for that they get these kind of rewards.  Something is seriously wrong somewhere.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:06 pm

ER's accounts are going to be scrutinised on Wednesday by Parliament and reading the DM article it sounds to me as if BP are on the defensive over this. Bad timing for the helicopter news to come out now ...maybe someone should point out that money is not for expensive toys for the lazies. I don't believe for one minute the main reason for this is for public engagements - IMO that is just to justify the expense.

"The Mail understands that a ‘significant proportion’ of the money set aside for essential repairs and maintenance has been spent on William and Kate’s new home. MPs have already questioned the use of money on private accommodation after discovering that £1million had been spent in 2012/2013. They were due to be told that the bill for Apartment 1A has spiralled to £4million, including VAT, when the Queen’s accounts are laid before Parliament on Wednesday. But after being contacted by the Mail with the figures, Buckingham Palace was forced to reveal details of the full cost.

We need a really left-leaning MP to start asking some very pertinent questions - Dennis Skinner where are you when we need you.?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes, very bad timing.  Although as previously mentioned, maybe they have had that helicopter a while, and someone has thought to leak the info now to coincide with the accounts and the costs of renovating KP to the tune of 4 million whilst other  palaces, desperately in need of repair and maintenance, go unheeded  -  think Buckingham Palace and the leaking roofs where buckets are required to catch the water.  I think we were meant to feel sorry for queenie on that one - I didn´t then and certainly don´t now.  Nothing wrong with that apartment when Princess Margaret was living in it, and she didn´t die until 1997.  I can´t see PM having let it go to rack and ruin, liked her luxury and creature comforts too much.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Have you seen this? Apparently chuck (PC) coughed up 1.5 million to furnish WK's apartment at KP. So that will be Duchy money = taxpayer money. I see our friend Rex Campbell in the comments section still saying it is not taxpayer money.  Wonder how much they pay him to go on DM and make himself look so utterly ridiculous and stupid.  Has to be an astroturfer.

I can be very honest and tell you that my oven did not cost 18,000 pounds, did yours?  Three double sinks as well, an American double fridge. Kitchen total = 170,000 pounds, for one kitchen.  Of course, don´t forget, they are "normal" just like us  Very Happy  Very Happy 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2664671/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-Prince-William-turns-Bank-Dad-Kensington-Palace-revamp.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 pm

I notice the caption under big ears says, "Bank of Daddy: Prince Charles forked out for his son's flat". William is not Charlie's son, such a trifle seems to have escaped their notice as it's not important enough for them to inform us peasants.
"Never mind the families living in hostels because the rent in London is too high for people to afford anymore, these two freewheelers simply MUST have the right shade of beige on their walls, or else they’ll scream and scream until they’re sick.
I wouldnt be so concerned with it all Kate, you wont get to keep it in the divorce." Again tax payers forking out, it's utterly obscene!
 Rolling Eyes 

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Well said CrystalEve. Sadly for them, us peasants do know chuck is not his father.

Let us not forget either "daddy" forked out 1.5 million for furnishings, and "bank of daddy" is Ducy money funded by.....- yup, you guessed it the taxpayer. So, the total cost to us poor fools is a whopping 5.5 million pounds. And still waity does not seem happy with it at all. Ungratefuly little wench isn´t she. Think how many families could have been helped with that money, instead the 27 plus staff are laughing and enjoying it at our expense. If you look at willy boy and waity they are both appear to be anorexic, so why do then need an 18,000 pound, an expensive American double fridge and three double sinks, plus plus plus. That kitchen must be good to total 170,000 pounds.

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Ah, I see the royals are rushing out some damage limitation. As ever, too little too late. The damage has been done.

THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge plan to keep Kensington Palace as their official residence until William becomes King, royal sources have revealed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/484339/Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-stay-in-Kensington-Palace

Very predicatable, had to come.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Look at the size of the place. They could both live there and never bump into one another. Two larges homes and not a penny have they paid, sponging on the good old taxpayers. They should be ashamed of themselves.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/553436/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-s-6-6-million-kensington-palace-renovations-are-not-extravagant
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 pm

There we are, the greedy billy middleton and his sidekick waity are to retain KP but they will spend little time there. Loved this bit

Kensington Palace will remain their official residence but in spite of all the public money spent on it, the couple have not taken to living life in the public eye in the heart of London.

Royal sources have said the couple feel "trapped like caged animals in the palace". Despite being one of the world's most famous women, Kate, 32, has even tried to stop people taking her photograph while out shopping in Kensington High Street or walking in Kensington Gardens, a public park.

Trapped, in that huge apartment, with that huge and beautiful garden. How ungrateful can they be. No, they don´t like being in London, too many people to see what they get up to, or not as the case may be.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/484339/Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cambridge-stay-in-Kensington-Palace
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:05 am

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 am

I wrote this in another thread I think the Glooms will bring the Viper and her family of snakes to live with them.Pretty soon the Viper wants a royal title too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:43 am

Of course, The Viper wants a title. After all, she carried and produced the royal bruiser lab baby/sprog. In fact, she is the future Queen Mum. Yes! She already has a title, unofficial but then they make that happen too.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Ha ha ha ha - in her dreams I would say, and certainly not whilst chuck is alive, he, like the rest of us, has made it quite clear that she is far too common.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 pm

PC may have made it clear that she is too common but the fact of the matter is that her common spawn has latched on to his royal dumber than dirt princeling son and "produced" his "grandson". A little too late Charlie Boy.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 am

Chuck has his ways and means, I don´t think it would pay to try and outsmart him in the long term. A very vindictive character is our chuck, with "friends" in high places who will carry out his every wish. If anyone knows the whole truth about that odious family rest assured it is chuck, nothing gets past him or his flunkys.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Indie wrote:PC may have made it clear that she is too common but the fact of the matter is that her common spawn has latched on to his royal dumber than dirt princeling son and "produced" his "grandson". A little too late Charlie Boy.

Charlie boy has no scruples. I honestly think that he knows that William and Henry are not his sons, but that deception like William and Katie's surrogate 'Georgie baby' is of very little importance to the likes of him. Good grief speaks for itself he couldn't give a fig about his real son who lives in Australia, nor his illegitimate daughter. If he was a decent, upright character he would not go along with such mammoth deceptions! "Living a lie will reduce you to one.”
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 am

Oh my, look at this. I did the poll - 70% no and 30% yes. Great article for us, but not bill middleton and his bint.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-kate-arent-humble---3780579#.U6-xkTI1fP8.twitter
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Oh dear, should the public be doing a whip round, the poor dears have "financial problems" - ha ha ha ha!

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kate-middleton-prince-george-will-not-move-anmer-hall-finacial-reasons-cited-603255
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Poor extravagant free loaders they'll have to stay at KP full of servants and riches let's all cry.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 pm

They change their story every day.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:53 am

GermanY wrote:Poor extravagant free loaders they'll have to stay at KP full of servants and riches let's all cry.

I can't - I've run out of tissues from the last bout and can't afford any more!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

Indie wrote:They change their story every day.

Of course they do - they're spinning so much they probably don't even know which way they're facing any more. That's the problem with lying - you have to tell more lies to cover up and change the story when the original lie is found out!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next