Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job

5 posters

Go down

Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job Empty Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Wills decides being a Royal WON'T be his full time job as he opts to become a pilot with East Anglia air ambulance to be closer to home

Prince will announce he is to become a pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance
He and Kate are to base themselves at Amner Hall on Sandringham estate
The move will enable William to see Prince George on a regular basis what a joke
Duke of Cambridge has made no secret that he misses flying

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664596/Wills-decides-Royal-WONT-time-job-opts-pilot-East-Anglia-air-ambulance-closer-home.html

Well, what do we make of that then??

Astroturfers out big time in support of his decision. Hmmmmmm, incredibly odd indeed. Weeks ago, when that job was mooted, he was getting a pasting on the comments big time.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job Empty Re: Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job

Post by Tess Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Well if he doesn't want to be a full time royal, how about he pays us back all the money we have spent on doing up his two houses for him to be a full time royal? The two goons can't have it both ways!! They are a disgrace

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job Empty Re: Willy boy decides being a royal WON´T be his full time job

Post by Tess Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Also, why use the pathetic excuse that it will him the chance to spend more time with G..how??? When he is supposedly at home full time with him now. Surely if he's working full time he'll see G less?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Agree Tess.  And what about all that money spent to train him at the SAR station. Gave that up to be a full time royal, then that became a gap year (third one?), the land management course at Cambridge fizzled  out, if it was started it was never completed, have no fear that would have been plastered in the tabloids.  The Autralia/NZ tour was a disatster. The taxpayers are footing the bills for the renovation of KP (4m piunds) and Anmer Hall (2m pounds minimum), granny has kindly bought him a helicopter with the taxpayers money.  And now, he DOES NOT WANT TO BE A FULL TIME ROYAL.

Am I missing something here.  All there perks, paid for by fools like us, are given to him, and he decides decides being a Royal WON'T be his full time job.  

The questions therefore, which we need answered, is why is he being allowed to keep KP in "cold storage" for when he "might" want to use it.  Can we have a public refund on the 4m pound cost of the renovations for Apartment 1A, Kensington Palace.  Why does he need granny the taxpayer to buy him a helicopter. Furthermore, why do they need in excess of 27 staff to cater to there every whim, again funded by the taxpayer, a full time nanny for the fake kid, funded by the taxpayer - if waity is at home 24/7 why can´t she look after the kid.  No doubt all food bills, utility bills etc are funded by the taxpayer

If he is taking full time employment with the air amblunce service then let him and his hideous little family support themselves.  It appears to me that Joe Pubic get to fund their luxurious and privileged life style, but they do not want to do any work for it.  Looks to me like HUGE INPUT from Joe Public and ZERO RETURN from willy boy and waity.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Tess wrote:Also, why use the pathetic excuse that it will him the chance to spend more time with G..how??? When he is supposedly at home full time with him now. Surely if he's working full time he'll see G less?

Good point Tess. He looks as though he can´t stand waity or the kid most of the time, rarely spends time with either of them, appears to be apart from them most of the time enjoying his gap year round three.  So why would he want to be closer to home.  If he gave the kid five minutes a day it would constitute a 100% improvement from what we can see.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

@ Snow Kitten
Astroturfers out big time in support of his decision. Hmmmmmm, incredibly odd indeed. Weeks ago, when that job was mooted, he was getting a pasting on the comments big time

Agree SK, I reckon the palace PR must have had them on speed dial for when the article was released.  Also a very odd time to release the story PUBLISHED: 21:04 GMT, 21 June 2014 | -  hoping it might get lost in between all the other bits and bobs that get printed on Sundays.

I still say the palace PR and the DM think we, the public, are stupid and cannot see what they are up to.  So many of us are now wise to their devious, lying ways.  We are ahead of the game with their dirty tricks now.  Can always tell the astroturfers too  -  full of sugar, dodgy names. Really interesting as SK said that when it was first mooted that willy boy would work air amblulance he was laughed off the circuit with the comments, but today we are supposed to think those same people think it a wonderful idea.  I remember well the original article, people flatenning him saying he was taking a job from some person who needed the wage, and so it went on.  Unlike the palace pr and the DM Joe Public do not have short memories.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I thought "home" was supposed to that vast appartment we have been working to earn the money to payte taxes to fund the decoration etc? Obviously I'm not that bright!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:I thought "home" was supposed to that vast appartment we have been working to earn the money to payte taxes to fund the decoration etc?  Obviously I'm not that bright!!

No Iamroyalty. It's not you that isn't bright. It's the pathetic drip feed of drivel that they feed to the peasants... It's the pathetic PR that isn't very bright and my god isn't it showing?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Tess wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:I thought "home" was supposed to that vast appartment we have been working to earn the money to payte taxes to fund the decoration etc?  Obviously I'm not that bright!!

No Iamroyalty.  It's not you that isn't bright. It's the pathetic drip feed of drivel that they feed to the peasants... It's the pathetic PR that isn't very bright and my god isn't it showing?

I know it certainly is and the veils are being lifted one by one as their evil lies are becoming more and more transparent. Great!  Smile
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

Seems the job with air ambulance is still on. Should be ashamed of himself accepting 40,000 per year, talk about "robbing" a charity. That amount is probably pocket money to willy boy. Outrageous and disgusting.

Note the two photos, one of fakie porgie and the other willy boy side by side. Never in a month of Sundays do those two look alike, only in the dreams of ma.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699439/Prince-Williams-takes-helicopter-rescue-job-miles-home-Duke-Cambridges-new-role-allow-hands-dad.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down