Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy and the middletons

+2
Rozel
Iamroyalty
6 posters

Go down

Willy and the middletons Empty Willy and the middletons

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Found this on DM - maybe they gave the new helicopter a trial run!!  You will note the pic chosen to accompany this lovely piece is the one of carol and mike at the Lindo Wing after waity (or....??!!) ahem, gave birth !!  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2666533/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Wills-gives-Middletons-royal-anniversary.html

I love the bit in the article saying willy wanted to show them around Amner Hall -as if ma hasn't already been there !!   Comments rather scathing when I last looked  - stephenkandy has been wheeled out again and is rubbing quite a few people up the wrong way esp this poster....

"stephenkady - for someone who is telling us to mind our own business, you seem to know an awful lot about these people. Hypocrite much?"

I've posted but probably will be a no-show.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willy and the middletons Empty Re: Willy and the middletons

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 am

Great article. Kandyman is obviously a midd, and he knows very little about royalty, as evidenced by all the red arrows he gets. He makes himself look such an uneducated fool, and still he continues. Does he think he can also stop the tide coming in? He sure won´t stop people having their opinions on the midds, and never will. I saw on one article he had about 3 green arrows and 87 red arrows - does he not realise that people don´t believe "him" and have a fair idea of who he/she is.

Agree, ma and pa have been to Anmer many, many times in my opinion. I also don´t believe they were there for a birthday weekend. A ma leak to make everyone think that finally she has "arrived" at Sandringham. Remember all those Christmas invites that never were. Another one who makes herself look a complete and utter fool. Wonder if she is Kandyman, both stupid beyond belief.

Where do people get this wondeful idea that royalty bring in tourists. They do not. People come to see BP, Windsor etc., never expecting to see a royal, be shocked if they did. Look at France, one huge example. Their tourism is much, much higher than the UK, and they have no royalty. So many people visit the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and etc. They go for the history and heritage, which is exactly what tourists do here in the UK. For France there is Paris, the Seine, the wonderful shops etc., same for UK, London, Bond Street the the Thames. The trouble is the media hype up this tourism thing, like a lot of other drivel they push out. If the royal family were abolished tomorrow tourism would not be affected one bit.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 am

Great post Rozel and yes uneducated Kandy is obviously a Mid. Maybe willy is finally seeing through the Mids and Ma posted the Amner article to make it look as if they were a cozy little group. Ma's whole life has been about plotting to be something she is very obviously not. The RF can see that and probably always have done but probably hoped that like other commonor Royal relatives they would have the intelligence and decorum to live quietly in the background and not have their ghastly faces splashed everywhere. The whole of the aristocracy are convulsed with laughter at old squirrel beard trying to look Royal with that moth eaten attachment.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:32 am

Agree Rozel, could not have put it better. Maybe Kandyman is squirrel beard, that is what I have been thinking. Obviously plenty of spare time on his hands.

I was just thinking the other day, we hear little about party pieces these days. I would imagine a lot of people who dislike the dooms intensely will turn elsewhere to purchase their online party products. Poundland do a good range very cheap, as do a lot of others. Also many other online party suppliers. The gap in the market has been filled, gone a long time since. So many selling tat like that now. Still don´t believe they made a fortune from it, a fair living at the time maybe. I think they are bank-rolled by fester, they couldn´t do it otherwise.

I can never understand why willy boy was taken in with this lot, they are all so obviously fake and all they want from willy boy is what they can get from him. I am pretty sure they thought they would be lord and lady something or other by now, especially when the *cough cough* "pregnancy" was announced. Ma was probably already having her visiting cards drawn up with the guy from Downton Abbey  Laughing  Maybe an acorn or two in the corners, the family crest don´t ya know! No doubt still in cold storage ready for the print button to be pressed  lol! 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:36 am

Much better value at the pound shops now and no one embarrassed to go there in this cash strapped age.

Hilarious 'photo of Ma in the DM with a caption of Ma 'Bowing to Terry Wogan'! I would think he has lost his popularity overnight associating with that ghastly social climber.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Rozel wrote:Great article.  
Where do people get this wondeful idea that royalty bring in tourists.  They do not.  People come to see BP, Windsor etc., never expecting to see a royal, be shocked if they did.  Look at France, one huge example. Their tourism is much, much higher than the UK, and they have no royalty.  So many people visit the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and etc.  They go for the history and heritage, which is exactly what tourists do here in the UK.  For France there is Paris, the Seine, the wonderful shops etc., same for UK, London, Bond Street the the Thames.  The trouble is the media hype up this tourism thing, like a lot of other drivel they push out.  If the royal family were abolished tomorrow tourism would not be affected one bit.

So true, most of the tourists couldn't give a hoot about visiting London to see the Queen.
Someone suggested Buck Palace ought to be turned into Disney Land so that the tourists would then flock in droves.
 lol!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down