Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is willy faithful?

+5
CrystalEve
Romilly
Indie
DebbieB
GingerBeau46
9 posters

Go down

Is willy faithful? Empty Is willy faithful?

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 20, 2014 8:56 pm

So, is the tarnished golden boy unfaithful? Always seems to be missing a lot doesn´t he, weekends away, his weekend with Jecca (just friends though.......).

Just what does willy the wimp get up to in his spare time, and goodness knows he has a lot of that.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Is willy faithful? Empty Re: Is willy faithful?

Post by DebbieB Tue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm

I don't think for one minute that wimpo is faithful. Wouldn't fit with the RF male OM, IMO

DebbieB
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed May 21, 2014 9:50 am

What about a boy friend stashed away some where?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 am

Indie wrote:What about a boy friend stashed away some where?

Good point - too many boys away weekends!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat May 24, 2014 3:48 pm

DebbieB wrote:I don't think for one minute that wimpo is faithful. Wouldn't fit with the RF male OM,  IMO

Agreed DebbieB remaining faithful to a marriage partner definitely isn't on his list of priorities, also these families are intertwined through marriage, companies, banks, not to mention ties to the Black Nobility, Freemasonry, the Order of St. John of Jerusalem and so on. These are the people who, through their surrogates keep the wealth to themselves through lies, murder, cheating and blackmail and horror of horrors paedophilia.
In short a mafioso, drug bonding marriage of convenience suits the royal drug dealers goals to a tee! Most of the time they employ others to do their dirty work for them and shove all their pretentious, phony traditions down the public's throat.
In fact they don't give a da*n about 'tradition', it's all a front!
 Mad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat May 24, 2014 4:32 pm

You are so right CyrstalEve. And it's time for the world to know the truth.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Good grief, yes.

Seems like the only normal one is Henry.  Cool 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 am

I don't think Bill is being a good boy. On the other hand, what poor thing would be willing to put up with that moron. I mean besides Cathy???? Being a mistress comes with perks, ie nice clothes, holidays, or a place to live, or maybe even just bragging rights for your descendants, at least by the old days standards. However, what would Bill's mistress get, besides a share of oats, a musty stall and muzzled by threats of invasion of privacy lawsuits if she let the mare out of the gate???? I mean he's turned into a bald headed gnome.  No  No 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 10:43 am

One of the Peasants wrote:I don't think Bill is being a good boy.  On the other hand, what poor thing would be willing to put up with that moron.  I mean besides Cathy????  Being a mistress comes with perks, ie nice clothes, holidays, or a place to live, or maybe even just bragging rights for your descendants, at least by the old days standards.  However, what would Bill's mistress get, besides a share of oats, a musty stall and muzzled by threats of invasion of privacy lawsuits if she let the mare out of the gate????  I mean he's turned into a bald headed gnome.   No  No   

Oh you make him sound sooooo attractive  Wink 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:44 pm

So, is willy boy playing away from home so to speak, or as other would say messing on his own door step? Gossips, rumour and speculation re waity´s assistant Rebecca Deacon and willy boy having an affair with her. Is it true? I would believe anything about willy boy, he is not a nice person at all.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-cheating-kate-middleton-assistant-rebecca-deacon-malta/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 pm

I must say  thought it was odd when I saw pics of her with willy in Malta but just thought that as waity is in bed puking all the time she didn't need her anyway but...........????!!!!  I wonder

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Would have thought she would have been with 'home alone' Waity. Comments flying round about her looking more glamorous in Malta. I don't think even our Royal jerk would be that stupid though, probably still got Jecca tucked away somewhere according to rumours.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down