Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

+13
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Anne-Elliot
Indie
juliet
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Mosiac22
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 2 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by juliet Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 pm

The focus will be on what she wears...her hair...that stupid grin...yip a total waste of time..imo...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job? - Page 2 Empty Re: waity "expected" to visit Malta in September - solo, willy boy too busy with his new job?

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732116/Kate-s-heading-Malta-solo-foreign-tour-behalf-Queen-leaving-William-charge-Prince-George.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

What a joke - porky being left with silly willy who will probably be miles away in his new 'job'! Interestingly the main DM heading was about a surrogacy and not far under was the above?! Another crafty dig?

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Just read that article Romilly.  The comments are the best part, here are a few.  Worth going to the article for the comments, not good press if that is what they were hoping for.

fido, Mantaliena, Malta, 24 minutes ago
As a Maltese I can Tell every no one cares for England's royal family here....and we are some what offended that our independence celebrations will center around some one who is part of the country which prevented it from happening earlier....we are not please that the attention will e focused on HRH instead of our nation and it's people.....in fact a lot are considering not taking part in the public celebrations

Big Ron, Sutton London, United Kingdom, 25 minutes ago
I'm sure the people of Malta will be delighted to see this daughter of a former air hostess, who now sells party supplies.

Bigphil, Barry, United Kingdom, 31 minutes ago
Who is she representing, not me, I didn't vote for her!
ReplyNew1121Click to rate

The Dark One, Scot exiled in England, United Kingdom, 32 minutes ago
I'm sure our queen and her hubby didn't live anywhere as normal ppl....normal ppl struggle and I'm sure she never has tho she shouldn't as she's royalty but she won't have a clue what being normal is like. I hope Kate has a great time

PatMason, New Ash Green, United Kingdom, moments ago
It's a good thing that they are leaving Prince Gollum at home. That face would scare the local children.

NODDY, North East, United Kingdom, 21 minutes ago
Ok so she DOES work ? 2 days every 2-3 months right ??

Me, Uk, 31 minutes ago
Go get a proper job mrs dolittle 2 kitchens!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Quote from DM ............

"It is a sign of her confidence in her grandson’s wife that the monarch has asked the Duchess to travel to the Mediterranean island which holds a special place in her heart."

Whoever wrote this must be high on an illegal substance to write such c..p

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Or paid mega bucks!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Or a Middleton !!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:13 pm

I would say high.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:01 am

I'm going with the mega bucks.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 am

Much money to be made from this hapless pair. In addition to forthcoming books there is of course millions to be made for the DNA snatchers. No wonder Carol is keeping fakie hidden, dyeing his hair and shunning her working class 'rellies ' as she calls them.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Just read that article Romilly.  The comments are the best part, here are a few.  Worth going to the article for the comments, not good press if that is what they were hoping for.

fido, Mantaliena, Malta, 24 minutes ago
As a Maltese I can Tell every no one cares for England's royal family here....and we are some what offended that our independence celebrations will center around some one who is part of the country which prevented it from happening earlier....we are not please that the attention will e focused on HRH instead of our nation and it's people.....in fact a lot are considering not taking part in the public celebrations

This is interesting someone from where she's going maybe that's the sentiment of the people there.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Good. I hope they make it known loud and clear.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Love these articles, and the comments especially. I have read that the people of Malta have zero interest in waity, and in fact do not want her attendance, some are even threatening to boycott events. Methinks the paps are trying to make us think waity is popular - ha ha, no dice, seen through it all a long time since.

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20140906/local/is-malta-crazy-for-kate-middleton-duchess-of-cambridge.534593#.VAr8N4QGLj0.twitter

The comments are brilliant in the DM, I am sure they set up waity time and again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2739545/How-stunning-Malta-gearing-welcome-Duchess-Cambridge-solo-foreign-tour.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:36 am

Ok the liar said she might give an answer by Wendsday if she'll go to Malta.Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:30 am

So, we have waity allegedly projectile vomiting all the time, suffering the most severe case of *cough cough* "HG" any woman has ever known, and still no decision as to whether Malta on or off? Hmmm, a very good friend of mine had real HG with her first (and only) child. Bedridden for months, could keep nothing down, several hospital stays to go on IV. It went of for months. It was based on that bout of HG that there was never a second child. She couldn´t go to the local corner shop, let alone attend a tv sports award show in a slit skirt, or fly to Mustique. If genuinely "pregnant" and genuinely suffering from "HG" her whole diary would have been cleared immediately, it really would be impossible for her to attend a London engagement let alone fly to Malta for two days. Even on what might be termed a "good" day but still feeling ill, my friend was too scared to go far, she knew it would kick in big time at any moment.

And only might give an answer on Wednesday. Illusions of unwarranted grandeur here. Suspect

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 am

Are we meant to be flattered that she might give an answer by Wednesday? Arrogant little so and so. Agree SB, if she is as bad as they are telling us then they should have hauled in another royal to go and cancelled waity out immediately. The lies that spew out of palace pr are amazing, a never ending flow. Shame they don´t keep a log of what is said - they seem to embarrass themselves every time when they get caught out.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Well Roz, let them keep on lying. It will catch up with them in the end. Their world is collapsing as we speak. Quite entertaining.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:49 pm

I thought today was decision day re this trip - nothing yet? Oh, well I guess the day isn't over 'til midnight!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 pm

It has been rumoured on a couple of sites that she is not going and either Harry or willy boy taking her place, but how true that is I have no idea.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Apparently no decision will be made til late aftrnnoon

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks IaR - does that mean *cough cough* "HG" clears up to order? If that female truly had HG that visit would have been cancelled right at the beginning, no two ways about it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Exactly - they must know by now whether she is well enough. Maybe it has something to do with whether they can get her dolly curls done and wardrobe together in time. Maybe we are on a major underwear buying spree !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Darn, I have some of those old pink bloomers my great granny used to wear languishing in a chest in the attic somewhere, should have hooked them out and sent those for her, the public would see nothing through them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Got this from Emily Andrews Twitter page

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews  ·  4h
Great Kate Wait (#52): announcement on Kate going to Malta not til late this afternoon. I called it for Wills going-if she does, gutsy lady

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews  ·  Sep 15
I'm going to call Malta (gulp): Wills will go, not Kate. She's desperate to go,but a pregnant lady has to put health first. We'll know wed.

You have to laugh, is EA really that gullible, or just playing the game

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Rozel wrote:Darn, I have some of those old pink bloomers my great granny used to wear languishing in a chest in the attic somewhere, should have hooked them out and sent those for her, the public would see nothing through them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shame on you Rozel letting them go to waste - why are you not wearing them ? lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:14 pm

So, the wait continues

No Kate decision on Malta visit tonight

" Kate and the doctors will decide tonight,"

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20140917/local/no-kate-decision-on-malta-visit-tonight.536149

Love this bit

The Duchess has so far cancelled all engagements but royalty observers commented that such late notice was an indication that she is keen to come to Malta.

Two engagements, the Dickson Poon at Oxford and the Invicturs Games.  They do like to over dramatise.

The question is, if she does, as alleged, have *cough cough* HG, then if she is unwell today what is going to change overnight.  You cannot switch HG off and on to suit yourself, although we know she did with the first surrogacy. But the public are older and wiser this time.

As most of us have already said, if truly HG this trip would have been cancelled on day one, the doctors would not need to have forbidden the trip, she would be too ill to even consider it.

We await what the morning brings, more pr lies and spin I suppose.

Update  -  just found these on Twitter.  The lies have already begun.  Saying that it is the lazy couple who will decide whether she goes or not, not the doctors.

Rebecca English @  RE_DailyMail
No decision on the Malta trip tonight, unfortunately.

The Duke and Duchess will make a final decision this evening, in consultation with the Duchess's doctors.

Media will be told tomorrow morning as to whether Kate feels up to going.#Malta

As I tweeted earlier this week, do not discount how much the Duchess wants to do this trip**.

**  Yeah right,  I read that she went into meltdown when she saw the schedule.  Not arduous at all for most people, even a pensioner, but enough to give waity the vapours obviously. Such a bone idle apology for a female. most grannies could run rings around her and still do more.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter
Kensington Palace now says a final decision will be announced tomorrow on whether Kate will go to Malta. She and William will decide tonight

@DashRoyal I'm probably going to pull out if Kate does but we'll decide tomorrow now her decision has been delayed.

@JanetNorCal Not sure. I'm guessing William has been lined up but am pretty certain it won't be Harry.

How insulting to Malta.  Bet they only want to cover what she wears, see if any more flashgate moments and tell us what a brave little soldier she was.  

Didn´t we just know the lies would start spinning, and lo and behold, they have started already.  

You either have HG or you don´t, not something you switch off and on to suit yourself, and Malta would not even be in the process of being discussed, end of.

If willy boy does go, bang goes all that spin about waity going solo because willy boy would be tied up with the air ambulance training. The lies they spin, they get worse.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next