Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

+11
Duquesa de Azúcar
GermanY
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
Rozel
CrystalEve
Mosiac22
Iamroyalty
CarryingOn
Indie
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:24 pm

@ Mosaic22 - not sure that many are getting fond of fakie porgie. They rarely get to see him, his first public debut was Down Under, slap around the face with a wet kipper for the UK public. We don´t see him doing cute things, he is kept hidden most of the time.

Agree it is interesting about ma doing the birthday party, but then it would appear that many things add up to her being his "birth" mother so I imagine she thinks of him as her own. I also rather suspect that he spends a lot of time in Bucklebury with her.

About time they did do something before the kid gets too much older. Far better to address it now than at a later date when it makes it even more difficult for the kind.

There is supposedly a book due out in the autumn, I do hope it is released. The whole thing will blow sky high in their faces then and no mistake.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 2 Empty Is it possible Carol is his mother and grandmother one and the same

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi Rozel, no I was really basing that on a lot of the posts in the DM today and on other occasions , such as the polo, when
he's been seen. They've really gone overboard today.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Rozel wrote:@GermanY  -  lovely piccie of willy boy, but I truly don´t see willy boy in him.  If you look at the both full frontal there is no resemblance at all. Wish I could say I saw a resemblance, but I have trawled many photos and can´t see it.  

* No pics please, just links. You can use pics if you own or have taken the pics yourself

Sorry, won´t happen again  flower 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:41 pm

@ Moasic - Sadly Mosaic, that is the astroturfers mainly, ma will have prepped them for the release of the photo and I bet they all pounced on DM as soon as it was released to the internet. The public never see him, he was shown Down Under but not to the UK. The polo event, apparently waity not due to attend and did not stay long, she just turned up. Still say her revenge for no kid on the balcony post Trooping the Colour the previous day.

Astroturfers, generally from the US, Phillippines, places like that, all far flung. A lot of their comments the same as well, This is ma¨s revenge in my opinion, wants photos of her kid out there. I have heard gossip that the royal family are fuming about it all, and it would not surprise me if that is correct. Ma digs a deeper hole every time, she is the only one who can´t see it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 2 Empty Is it possible that PG's mother and Grandmothr are one andthe sam

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks Rozel. Should have realised that myself. As I said to someone else I am nearly
going cross eyed reading all those comments.

Someone with a kind heart shold take the Viper aside and say somehing like "Look dear you've blown
it completely and so has Wasty. Try and leave quietly. Oh yes I know you're trying to get what
you can while you still can." Did you see that photo of her Rozel, the one of her shopping in
Kensington. Grim is hardly the word for it.

Thanks again for the above.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm

I was more stunned with a pic of Viper going out, slim as her usual self. Then I looked at the pic on St Mary's steps and went wowzer , omg and if I did't know better ! could swear she had just given birth ( boobs,tummy are a give away ) never has she had before or since.

Regardess, PG is never ever seen

Going back to topic. Sure Ma gave birth but her egg ? is a stretch. Interesting no Wimpo at birthday party and birthday pics last month ( maybe 4th June ) Maybe this is birth mothers wish. Am not sure she would give away her and Pa's baby but be a surrogate is mentally more acceptable.

It is always in front of our face.What guess did everyone close up and not a word out of a turfer ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:08 pm

This child in no way resembles William nor KM.
Nor Pippa , nor "Squirrel with Beard", nor Harry, nor Charles.

Who does this child belong to biologically?
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 2 Empty Is it possible Carol is his mother and grandmother one and the same

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Thinking about this again, and I opt for Ma and Pa as the bio parents and Jacintha as the egg donar.
He got those eyes from someone.
So now I believe we know what happened. So when is the inquest going to br held?

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Jacintha or TF if pa the sperm donor, as you say Mosaic, those eyes come from somewhere and it sure is not the medds.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 am

Mosiac22 wrote:Hello Iamroyalty - IMO they were never going to rush this although IMO not doing so is having the effect I always feared.
The public is becoming fond of him.

When the truth comes out that feeling they have for him because he's still little will vanish especially the way that kid is been brought up very arrogant wait until he starts talking and throwing tantrums in sight of everyone.It'll be easier to get rid of the lot seeing what mess they are.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 am

The astroturfers via ma are trying very hard to make the public appear fond of him, it is apparently costing the Mids and fester a fortune but the truth is quite different and the RF and public know this. At best the public are indifferent. The Mids are already dying his hair and eyebrows to disguise his origins but as time goes by even that won't disguise his striking likeness to his bio parents. The public hate to be deceived and the repercussions will be monumental once the full truth is known

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 am

I wondered if they were inflicting hair dying his hair
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:32 am

He arrived in New Zealand and left Australia with different coloured hair, very noticeable. What a stupid thing to do to a little boy. As much as I think he is an ugly little bruiser he does not deserve what is happening to him. He is the innocent victim in all this, created to save waity´s a$$, which appears to be beyond saving.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:38 am

Bleach on his young head is such a no no
It is yellow, which means a much darker head of hair
They cannot be ! can they ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am

They must be, otherwise how do they account for it being brown and then blonde, and then in between. That is not a natural occurrence is it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am

Found this on Google, super grannies *cough cough*. Look how old and tired ma looks, and that stomach and bosom, she sure looks post delivery.

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article8728691.ece/alternates/w620/21gransmain2407.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:03 am

then zoom to 2014 and she is back to pre 2013. Very different look, stance etc
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 am

So that's why that boy looks odd with orange hair like Howdy Doody even bleaching his eyebrows.My god someone take that boy away from those looney people.It was probably the Viper's idea to do that to him.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 am

I agree, his hair is odd. It looks like my dark hair bleached and left without toner. Gets that orange brassy look
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

Seems they will stoop to anything to further their own ends. Plain truth is he is not the child of the lazy couple, and the sooner they pick up on the fact that the public know that the better for the kid. He is not a legitimate heir, he never will be, he can´t be, simple as that. The hair dying, just awful on one so young. That orangey colour is so oviously not his colour, not s bad when blonde, but as we know his hair is darker it is all bit too silly for words.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:31 am

Wait till the sugars say oh it is the ginger gene that harry has. Well that is another open wound anyway.
So lets say they ignore the lies and our opinion. We will NEVER respect Charles,William or Fakey George Goldsmith on the throne. Might as well put Chas and Dave on the throne or mrs Brown
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:46 am

HA HA HA  Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 am

In fact swap Lizzy with Mrs Brown, we might not even notice !
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 pm

^^^^^Admin

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

This photo always hits me - fakie porgie at the play date in New Zealand. Look at the two other children in the photo, both fakie´s age, I know they are girls but so much smaller and still baby looking, unlike bruiser porgie.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/21/article-2700578-07A103D900000514-473_964x1210.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next