Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

+11
Duquesa de Azúcar
GermanY
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
Rozel
CrystalEve
Mosiac22
Iamroyalty
CarryingOn
Indie
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by Anniecross Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Whoever, whatever it is blatant fraud to attempt to put a usurper on the throne.

Not so long ago Ma would have been marched to the tower and beheaded and the whole world would have cheered!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by CrystalEve Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:37 pm

What really gets me is the there must be quite a few in on the surrogate secret, including Queenie! Don't forget it seems that she is complicit in the cover. How can that be excused so readily?  king 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Totally agreed CrystalEve. and of course queenie knows. I recall her face at the christening (and what a shady, hole in the corner affair that was). She was last to go in and was looking around furtively, she looked scared. I have viewed the video since and that bit has been removed. So she is in on the cover up as well. Chucky and Cam must know, and we can bet Andy Air Miles is in on it, you can tell he detests waity. I cannot believe that they are all so stupid as to think the public are unaware that willy boy and waity are trying to palm us off with a fraudulent heir, not of the body of waity and not of a bio mix either, a fail on both counts. As I keep reading, they are a Republican dream, the gift that keeps giving, practically every week with waity  Twisted Evil 

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi Snag Bob! Welcome to this fun forum! I'm totally in agreement with you on The Viper being the surrogate for all the reasons stated. She and only she could do it to make sure it all went to plan. Too bad for all involved that there is such a thing called the internet. Games Up Viper! You lose!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi Indie, thank you for your lovely welcome. Agree re the Viper being the surrogate, but also open to anyone else, TF or whoever. A surrogate is a surrogate, whoever it was it means waity did not "deliver" the kid. The Viper would want to keep it as much in the family as she could. But we could be very wrong, others think no, and they could very well be correct. Viper does appear to be a huge control freak too. Whatever, the sooner they realise that nobody wants a fake heir, not even of the blood, then the better for all concerned, including the royals.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am

Someone on the inside close to the viper's nest says Ma's cigarette consumption has almost doubled as she realises the mess she has created and is now unable to control.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 am

Well, Romilly.......I'm just loving the thought of that.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Someone ought to tell ma smoking's bad for your health !! Much better to chomp on a bowl of Weetabix or go cycling lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote: 

I am not overly bothered who is the surrogate in many ways, the mere fact a surrogate was used renders the kid ineligible for succession to the throne.  We know there was one end of, but would be nice to know the truth  .

Hell will probably freeze over before that happens Bobcat.

A big welcomg to the forum from me too.  flower It's always nice welcome new posters with inteligence and tolerance for those who think differently. Hope you enjoy the fourm as much as the rest of us

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Indie wrote:Hi Snag Bob! Welcome to this fun forum! I'm totally in agreement with you on The Viper being the surrogate for all the reasons stated. She and only she could do it to make sure it all went to plan. Too bad for all involved that there is such a thing called the internet. Games Up Viper! You lose!

Bit like a game of royal Snakes and Ladders  lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 4 Empty Is it possible Carol is his mother and grandmother one and the same

Post by Mosiac22 Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:54 pm

The longer it goes on the worse it will get for all of them as more and more are known to be implicated
in this fakery and fraudulent process. It renders the whole idea of a royal bloodline totally false,
and then the public will start thinking back and mulling over the whole line. I'm sure the republicans
will be delighted to see this, but there are and have been many decent people who have supported them
in good faith and never imagined this scenario in their worst nightmare. They have to come clean and
the sooner the better. If discussions are taking place about money to be paid by publishers for publication
rights then no one can save any of them and no one will want to.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Mosiac22 wrote: I'm sure the republicans
will be delighted to see this, but there are and have been many decent people who have supported them
in good faith and never imagined this scenario in their worst nightmare.  They have to come clean and
the sooner the better.  If discussions are taking place about money to be paid by publishers for publication
rights then no one can save any of them and no one will want to.  

Vive la republique. Hary Patterson certainly would support one.
"How the hell anyone can be proud of the Queen's squalid, mean-spirited and patronage-ridden feudal-backwater we call the UK is beyond my imagination..."
Come clean, that is the last thing they would ever do, consider that they are all Freemasons (secret after secret) never sees the light of day. The Black Eugenics Prince and pheasant bashing Queenie were initiated into Freemasonry at Navy Lodge No 2612, London, on December 5, 1952: Tells us a lot. silent 

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/this-septic-isle/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am

^ Many thanks for posting that ChrystalEve - very interesting reading

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Be interesting to see how this all pans out. Can quite imagine ma´s cigarette consumption has doubled, she has created one heck of a mess for all concerned. Caused untold damage on so many levels. Hope fakie porgie was worth it, he looks a miserable little so and so, only a face a mother could love.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Be interesting to see how this all pans out. Can quite imagine ma´s cigarette consumption has doubled, she has created one heck of a mess for all concerned.  Caused untold damage on so many levels.  Hope fakie porgie was worth it, he looks a miserable little so and so, only a face a mother could love.

She has managed so far to avoid being photographed smoking on a cig, like her daughter Waity, so I've read smokes like a chimney. Ahem.
Jacqueline Lee Kennedy was a three pack a day, and she was only caught on one occasion smoking. Needless to say that photo was eventually published.
Too right he is not a joyous looking little boy.  Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 pm

I bet they are mean to him behind closed doors.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 am

On the morning of the Christening Ma was snapped looking a complete mess going to the hairdressers with what looked like a packet of fags in her hand. Just looking at their old skin and wrinkles confirms that they are all heavy smokers. Hope they don't smoke near that poor unfortunate baby.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Trawling for something else, but came across this.  A short vid of ma and pa medd coming out of Lindo Wing post visit to new "grandson" or "son" as the case may be.

I know we have talked on here previously, but I never thought about looking for a video, strange how things turn up through other avenues.  Anyway, have a look and see that stomach of hers. Remember, if she did deliver fakie, alleged dated of 4 June, she would be approx 7 weeks post delivery, of a fourth child, so would not bounce back too fast would she. Note also how pa is quick to get her away from the paps, probably scared she might say too much affraid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjiK6qXbz4
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Anniecross wrote:On the morning of the Christening Ma was snapped looking a complete mess going to the hairdressers with what looked like a packet of fags in her hand.  Just looking at their old skin and wrinkles confirms that they are all heavy smokers.  Hope they don't smoke near that poor unfortunate baby.

Do you mean this one AnnieC - she looks as common as muck doesn´t she, a right slapper.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/23/article-0-18ED60B200000578-264_306x531.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 am

Yes that's the one of her going to the hairdressers on the morning of the Christening. There were many comments about how her face gave away the complete sham of the fake 'heir'! She looks just as if she is on her home territory sink estate and has popped out for more fags and booze. How ever the RF allowed this absolutely unsuitable family anywhere near them is a mystery to the whole of the UK. Interestingly there was a comment somewhere in the DM of George's 'birth' in JUNE and a commenter corrected them but many of us wondered if it was a 'Freudian slip'!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:14 am

I too have heard from several places that birth date was 4 June in the US, delivered by ma. Would explain how large he is and why they keep him hidden. In the christening photos at an alleged 12 weeks old he was ginormous, which leads me to believe the 4 June delivery date, especially when you see ma's stomach in the vid outside Lindo Wing after visit waity and fakie. Would explain fakie spending so much time in Bucklebury and why the rf have no interest in him.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:42 pm

^Yes, have heard that too, and watching that video really does show ma looked very post pregnancy, especially her stomach and bosom - I thought at the time she looked post delivery, whereas waity looked as though she had never been pregnant or delivered. Also that foam bump she was wearing, larger than when she was allegedly pregnant.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Interesting article I found the other day.  I watched this video and then clicked into the Daily Mail link.

http://emilyjordan.littlethings.com/emily-jordan-mother-pregnant/?utm_source=cl&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=shocking

A young woman had cancer and would be unable to have children. She and her husband were devastated.

Doctors were able to save Emily Jordan’s ovaries, and that’s when Emily’s mother Cindy Reutzel came to the rescue. She told her daughter and son-in-law that she wanted to be their surrogate and carry their unborn child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199763/Cindy-Reutzel-Grandmother-gives-birth-grandchild-infertile-daughter.html

Now this shows, as we all know, just how NOT pregnant waity looks.  A small bump of foam that sits at the front of her, no weight gain on hips, no loss of waistline, no loss of centre of gravity.

So, not impossible that grandma medd is ma medd to fakie I, in fact quite likely as several of us have said.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:33 pm

I do believe it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next