Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

+11
Duquesa de Azúcar
GermanY
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
Rozel
CrystalEve
Mosiac22
Iamroyalty
CarryingOn
Indie
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

God, look at that hysterical little girl. I bet The Faker Bruiser Porgie hit her or something of the like.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ?? double thread on ths

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:In fact swap Lizzy with Mrs Brown, we might not even notice !

lol! We might notice Mrs. Brown will live not in luxury. geek  
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

COPIED FROM DUPLICATE THREAD TO KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER

Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??
Post by Iamroyalty on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:54 am

The theories/possibilities of PG's parentage seem to be taking another direction and, athough these have been mentioned on another thread I thought it might be a good idea to put thoughts on this possibility in a thread of thread of their own.

Now it is being suggested that TF was a decoy and ma gave birth to PG. Who though is the father - willy or one of his friends - any other suggestions? IMO it is possible ma gave birth, esp as she was MIA at a time of the year when she is usually out and about in all her glory - Ascot/Wimbledon etc. - must have been something important to keep her away from these events and would also explain why they had to dash back to the manor of doom, didn't want a nanny after the birth/ ma looking fuller-figured than she usally does when they visited the hospital just after the birth. This would also mean that any DNA tests would show PG has the same DNA as waity even if she isn't the mother.

If TF is a decoy IMO that suggests the middies knew the surrogacy might get out so had a back-up plan - apparently ma was heard in London boasting about how they "had got away with it". She really is a sandwhich short of a pic-nic (or a Weetabix short of a breakfast as Pauline would put it!!) - if you've done something wrong you don't boast about your deception......couldn't help herself I guess

Of course all this is speculation but so much doesn't "add up" so questions are bound to be asked. There was a time when most people believed what they were told by the RF/TPTB etc but no more. With the internet it is not possible to keep things secret by gagging the press.

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Baroness

Back to top Go down
Select/Unselect multi-quote
Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??
Post by Indie on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm

IMO, I believe that what Iamroyalty has said above is true. Weak Willy said that The Viper was his Yummy Mummy. Well, she was in more ways than one. We all knew that she played him like a violin but DAMN....... she really played him. Think about it: getting it on with her daughter's boy friend the heir to the POW. Maybe that is the blackmail. "Marry my daughter or I will spill the beans." Get him drugged and do it again repeatedly until she, Ma, became pregnant. She knew WK couldn't get pregnant. And she was desperate to maintain her position after the disaster in France. So voila, the Yummy Mummy became pregnant. How is that for playing your cards close to your vest? Keep it all in the family so their dirty little secret will remain a secret. It's brilliant really. Disgusting but brilliant.

Indie
Baroness

Back to top Go down
Select/Unselect multi-quote
Re: Is it possible that PG's Mother and Grandmother might be one and same ??
Post by Indie on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:34 pm

It's time for Sarah Whalen to write this up. It's DYNAMITE.

Indie
Baroness

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 am

Snow Kitten wrote:This photo always hits me - fakie porgie at the play date in New Zealand. Look at the two other children in the photo, both fakie´s age, I know they are girls but so much smaller and still baby looking, unlike bruiser porgie.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/21/article-2700578-07A103D900000514-473_964x1210.jpg
I think it's his facial expressions he really doesn't have that baby innocent look to him.There's a blankness in his eyes of coldness.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 pm

GermanY,
I see an arrogance already sprouting.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 am

This whole ghastly scenario has to explode despite desperate attempts to keep the lid on it. Lies breed more lies and the Internet reacts at the speed of light. With what's out there, the knowledge of the surrogacy/fake baby, the dislike of Chaz and Cam, the Queens certain future demise and the organisations beavering away in the background to become a Republic, as the Queen herself said 'it can only end in tears'.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:31 am

Bring it on and fast. I would like it to end with Bizzy. Everything handed back to the people of the UK, all the Palaces opened to the public etc
Chaz and Cam can go to Romania and he can be Vlad the Impaler
Also funny thing is , rumour in Middle East, Cam is divorcing Chuck
now where did that come from and out there ?
Also the Lambridges are not welcomed out there ( maybe to do with her dress sense )

I am so annoyed the Queen went to the party. WHY ? PR ? to show support when it falls apart
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 am

Interesting about the rumours in the Middle East, they have to come from somewhere. And not welcoming the lamebridges, mind you, no surprise there, they show no respect for any country they visit, and the Middle East are very proper about dress code for women. Look at her on the Far East tour, got the dresses mixed up and blamed someone else, went to some upmarket dinner and showing too much cleavage. I have read that the British Ambasadors of those countries involved made it quite clear to BP that they were not impressed.

Hmmm, we watch that space.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 am

The rumor came from an old Arms dealer family, upper society in the Middle East.
The cleavage was a slap across the face
the flashing of your naked ass and crotch, is not forgivable or welcomed in ME
back to topic

Why is DM doing baby look a like contests ?
Queenie at KP ?

The more I look at Ma in that dress at St Mary's, she was post partum
It explains so much and also her being invisible for months
Now who are the DNA

I would like to know more about the herion

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 am

I would like to know more about heroin too. It has been rumoured before that the pair of them used to get wasted on it. Can believe that, some of the photos of them falling out of nightclubs, they look totally spaced out. We never got to seem many photos, but the odd ones slipped through the net.

Agree, ma definitely post partum on Lindo Wing steps, and MIA for a few months at the relevant time for an early June delivery. Doubt it was the UK, I reckon somewhere obscure abroad.

DNA - doubt egg from ma, although not impossible these days at all, especially if you have the money to pay exorbitant prices for the treatment. But I sure put her down as the surrogate. The kid will tell us who his bio parents are, already showing signs, not difficult to see the lazy couple are not his bio parents, and we know waity did not "deliver" him.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

Ma is in my eyes 99.9% certainty the surrogate

EGG/SPERM

Swings and roundabouts on that one

I think Jacintha egg but then I wonder
I thought WVC but now wonder about Fester or Cupcake

Keeping in family and/or dead woman will keep lid on it
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 am

THEY THINK WE ARE THAT STUPID< THEY THINK THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT
smoke and mirrors
lies and deception

Makes me mad, I pay for this
AM FURIOUS
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:35 pm

The kid will reveal his parentage, he already looks nothing like either of them. "Family" photos are a joke, they look as though they hired the kid for the event he is so unlike them in every way possible.

Jacintha, a good possibility and would explain Indian connection. And she can´t reveal anything, God rest her poor soul. Certainly worth putting into the equation.

Unfortunately, we are not stupid, and they have not got away with it. Early days yet, the beans will be spilled, the time will come.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 pm

That's interesting about Camilla and Prince Charles and the middleast rumour.The Kings over there and the people loved PD and they hate what the RF did to her.I bet PC is regretting marrying Camilla in the end.It was fun for both of them playing with the head and making a fool of his young wife but now he's married to his mistress the fun is over.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Agree Germany. I think he was put in a position where he felt he had to do the right thing. Personally, I think he could have gone on forever with cam as his "companion". They did not want children, they each seem to live in their own homes, a marriage was not necessary really.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 pm

If I was Cam, no marriage would have been better. Having own non royal house
and no responsibility would be far better. Not being hated as much as she is would be a plus
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 pm

So are we any closer to working out PG DNA ?
Still WVC and Jacinta , Ma , cupcake
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Queenie will confirm!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Do you think ? I think she runs and hides like an immature coward. Anything hard, give it to Paedo Phil. She is Queen of no action and no truth
They will die before telling us. It might come out in the US

Maybe Ma did give birth to PG in USA ?

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 am

Ma giving birth would be too horrendous to contemplate and I don't think that our cunning desperate viper would have risked that although anything possible with that lot. The surrogate not so important as the DNA for which the truth will emerge soon according to those in the know and it will be explosive.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 am

I think ma delivered the kid.  She was MIA at the relevant time, her figure post early June looked very post delivery, especially when seen on the Lindo Wing steps, bulging stomach, very full bosom, she looked exhausted.  It is more common than most of us realise for women of her age to carry a baby. She also might have had a caesarian to save stress on her system, hence the still very swollen stomach for a good while.  I would not rule it out.

Agree DNA more important than the surrogate, as whoever was the surrogate it was still not a "delivery" to waity. But it would have been finding someone who could keep the secret, and who better than ma.  If kept in the family egg could very well be pippa, and the father as already mentioned, one of the godfathers.   The right look as well, a bit of an Indian look.  I did see the comparison photos with the little girl as well, very similar indeed.

I also recall how we were flooded with pippa photos/stories during the period ma was MIA, there seemed to be something every other day re pippa  -  possibly to throw the scent off ma MIA?  Who knows.

Quite a few mixes have been thrown into the equation, so a few to choose from.  One thing for certain, that kid got those foreign looking very dark brown eyes from someone, and it sure was not the windsors of the.  medds.  Genetically, so rare it would be strange for it to happen, and if it did he would have weak eyes and sight problems as it would be a mutation. Be even stranger for it to happen in these very suspicious circumstances to blue and green-eyed parents, with no signs of brown eyes anywhere in either family.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Surrogates like ' Cookie ' had one AKA the Queen Mother. So the surrogate is a norm as these royals are not big on doing the hard work.
It is the DNA and even then, they are trying to breed out the defective inbreeding gene with low IQ, speech issues, knock knees etc and oh so many mentally handicapped
However they do expect fair hair, blue eyed Royals

I would say it was rogue Ma and Waity with Wimpo. They needed him for WVC
Is Pipsqueak a Godparent ?
It is either Pip or Jacintha
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:14 pm

pipsqueak is not a godparent, neither was Harry or squirrel beard.   Think you are right, ma, waity and wimpo planned it all, just forgot about the eye genetics, until that Indian piece came out in the DM 13 June 2013.  As it happens, just thought of something.  If the rumour is correct that ma delivered the kid on 4 June, and he had that slight foreign look with the dark brown eyes, that would explain why the Indian article was pushed out of nowhere.  Never thought of that before.  Bit odd it came out just like that, from nowhere, and if birth date correct about 9 days after he was rumoured to allegedly have been born.  Oops, 9 days later out comes the Indian connection. Sadly though, it is only passed on through the females, so willy boy could not have passed it on to any child he fathered. Never thought of that connection before.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:13 pm

I find it hard to get my head round old boney kneed Ma as the surrogate - SO gross! I will plump for TF or a random one. I gather it is all being revealed soon ie surrogate and donors so popcorn at the ready. Apparently mega sums being paid for the truth!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey, really? Bring it on, I can´t wait. Popcorn on the list, and maybe a bottle of champers on ice, glasses at the ready.

I am not overly bothered who is the surrogate in many ways, the mere fact a surrogate was used renders the kid ineligible for succession to the throne. We know there was one end of, but would be nice to know the truth TF would be good. If ma I think a lot of people will feel ill. I am only going by her MIA and her figure/dress at Lindo Wing. Most intriguing is the bio mix, but no doubt that will reveal itself as the kid gets older, if we don´t already know by then. Already showing he favours the male side big time.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next