Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasty wants to adopt

+9
Anniecross
Snaggle Bobcat
CrystalEve
Rozel
Romilly
Indie
Mosiac22
PaulineB
Admin- Michelle
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 2 Empty Re: Wasty wants to adopt

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Would not be hard. Those ugly Rothchild spliced DNA genes
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:25 pm

COPIED FROM A DUPLICATE THREAD

Waity allegedly wants to adopt a second child, first "pregnancy" was "difficult" and we were all told it was the "perfect pregnancy"
Post by Rozel on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Waity wants to adopt a second child.

The idea that an adopted baby will grow up to become royalty is enough to send the Queen to a frenzy. Royal tradition would say that only a baby with the royal family's bloodline would be considered "a spare" for the throne, so what Kate is suggesting will blow that tradition off. Kate knows this but she also observes that the Queen has not been that inflexible with other things to accommodate the needs of a modern monarchy. She is hoping against hope that the Queen might budge on this one so she does not undergo another difficult pregnancy and she would get to raise a child that is desperate for a good home, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports.

Am I missing something? Point one, she was never "pregnant". And point two, even more nauseating are the lies, difficult "pregnancy". Is my memory serving me wrong, but I thought we had all been led to believe that waity had the "perfect pregnancy", perfect and unassisted "delivery", in fact the whole "pregnancy" was "perfect" all the way through, other than of course the little hiccup with a touch of *cough cough, another furball* fake "HG".

Is this meant to be a lead into fakie porgie being accepted into the royal family? Does make you wonder. Reckon another leak from ma. Whoever heard of the royals adopting a child to be in line to the throne, unheard of. Modern is one thing, bloodline is another. Ma having had her guns spiked once, and then having them spiked with a second surrogate, is now trying this tack. I do hope if this article is true that the royal family are on red alert about this. Ma is desperately doing her best these days, how sad.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/561243/20140731/queen-elizabeth-raging-mad-fuming-kate-middleton.htm#.U9oypPldWSp

Rozel
Baroness

Back to top Go down
Select/Unselect multi-quote
Re: Waity allegedly wants to adopt a second child, first "pregnancy" was "difficult" and we were all told it was the "perfect pregnancy"
Post by Romilly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:23 pm

This is all about Ma's fake 'pregnancy scam' then fake 'miscarriage being outed. Everyone knows Waity is infertile, spoken from Camilla's mouth in public and recorded for posterity in addition to the loose tongued medical personnel blabbing all over London.

Georgie can never be King as he is a bogus heir as the whole world knows and I believe the laws of succession ban adopted children. Ma is crafty but her plans are being outed before they can be put in to action. Word from insiders say QE and TPTB are tearing their hair out at her desperate actions.

Romilly
Baroness

Back to top Go down
Re: Waity allegedly wants to adopt a second child, first "pregnancy" was "difficult" and we were all told it was the "perfect pregnancy"
Post by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:26 pm

The problem with ma here is that the more desperate she gets the worse of a mess she makes. Digging a deeper hole for herself daily at the moment, no wonder she looks so rough - must be running out of ideas next, appears to be running around like a headless chicken.

Snow Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down
Post by Romilly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:15 pm

There really is no where else for ma to run - she has exhausted all options. Her problem is that she executes her 'business plan' but never thinks it through, hence brown eyed fake Georgie and her ' miscarriage' plan immediately outed by the public. As you rightly say Rozel, Ma must have forgotten that lies and spin were fed to the press about Waity's perfect (non) pregnancy and are now trying to justify an adoption by saying the fake pregnancy was difficult. A five year old could do better!

Romilly
Baroness

Back to top Go down
Post by Snow Kitten on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:56 pm

You only have to trawl google Romilly, that was the text book "pregnancy" and "delivery". Hopping and skipping down the Lindo Wing steps, easy "delivery", she was touted to us all as wonder woman. Suddenly, she had a difficult "pregnancy". What? Anyways, many women have difficult pregnancies, and go on to have a second or third child, with a part time job, housheold chores, etc. At least with waity, if she was ever "pregnant" all she has to do is get up in the morning, nothing else all day if she doesn´t want to. Not as though she has to look after the kid either, he has a Spanish nanny for that - on that it is a bit like the Spanish royals hiring a British nanny - utterly ridiculous.

When is ma going to wise up and realise that the public are not one step ahead of her at every turn. We know her MO and it never fails to change. We are all on red alert for anything now.

As Abraham Lincoln said

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln"

Maybe ma should remember that little quote.

Snow Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down
Post by Indie on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 pm

The Viper Crone wouldn't know anything quoted by Lincoln. Or anyone else.

Indie
Princess

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 2 Empty Wasty wants to adopt

Post by Mosiac22 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

I doubt Ma has heard of Lincoln much less any quotes attributed to him.
Ignorant but dangerous woman. Pity TPTB can't pay her a visit at 2 am some morning.

Her ignorance is mind-blowing. Carol, give up now. You don't know what you are
doing and, but whatever it is you won't succeed. Too many people fully aware of
Surrogate George and your latest nefarious attempts at foisting a second surrogate
on the country, and now that Wasty wants to adopt. In your dreams Carol. Won't work.

Just take your ghastly family including Kate and get totally and pemanently lost.
She CAN NEVER be queen now, nor can your son ever be king. So that should end
your delusions. You will also succeed in bringing William down when this SHXT hits the
media. Not long now. Your name is already a byword for lies, delusions, fakery and fraud.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Excellent Mosaic! And, I would like to say this to you Carol(e): We all know that you were the surrogate for George. We all know that Willy's good friend William Van Cutsem provided the sperm. We are almost certain that your other daughter Pippa provided the egg. If she didn't, then it was poor, murdered Jacintha or possibly you. So throw in the towel Bitch. The Game of Thrones is Over and Out For You.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers  @ Indie
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Great posts ladies!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:18 pm

We need links IF still on internet of those Wasty,George, Nanny in KP gardens
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:We need links IF still on internet of those Wasty,George, Nanny in KP gardens

I'll try and sniff out a few photos later this evening.

Are we to believe this twaddle below?

“As long as they do have at least two heirs to the throne first, the queen would likely give her blessing.” Question 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Rubbish but the key is heirs of the blood.They know they are treading in quicksand
Not sure Sweaty Betty would give the ok to a ring in. She is too old fashioned and there is a strict DNA breeding program to follow

Thanks if you can find links. I think a lot were told to take down
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Yes they are. I think it is clear who he look like.HE IS A DEAD RINGER GEORGE VAN CUTSEM
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 am

HM would give
her blessing if there were two "heirs" ahead of it. Does anyone have anything on this and what this is about ??
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 2 Empty Waity Wants to Adopt

Post by Mosiac22 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 am

I saw that last night Michelle, then it disappeared, along with my response to it. Glad to see its back. Alas
no sign of my post. Weird.

I assume it comes from Carol. Can't imagine anyone else floating such an idea.

Trouble is that would give us George, the present Surrogate, followed by two more surrogates, followed
by an adoptee. None of them eligible to be in the line of succession. Only goes to show how desperate
and stupid Ma is. I don't think HM would agree to this, so Kate's hopes dashed again. She should know
better than to listen to her mother's half baked ideas.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:07 am

I cannot see UK public accepting non royal blood for an heir ( if adopted )
george , that secret will stay unless a book comes out. I think the best we can hope for is Wimpo bags his bags and does and Edwards and Mrs Simpson.

Wrong thread for the youtube but putting it in a few places so it does not disappear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrGjgXmjTc&feature=youtu.be
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm

I have not heard anywhere else about HM saying “As long as they do have at least two heirs to the throne first, the queen would likely give her blessing.” and personally I do not believe it - probably leaked out by ma, who is getting increasingly desperate by the day it would appear. Note the use of the word "likely". If you already have two or three 100% legal heirs then why would they want to adopt. Waity does not have a noble bone in her body to want to adopt, all a pr stunt devised by ma. Or are they hoping that if the law was changed to allow adopted children to be in line for the throne it is a back door in for fakie porgie? Probably trying to pull a fast one, hope the royals are one step ahead on this game, if not they should be. Anyway, plenty of heirs in the royal family - Harry, Beatrice, Eugenie for starters, then the Wessex children, we have Peter Phillips, Zara Tindall, they both have children. No shortage of heirs, why would they want non bloodline, does not make sense.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:Yes they are. I think it is clear who he look like.HE IS A DEAD RINGER GEORGE VAN CUTSEM

Half sister of Grace?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Yes and Grace, looks so much like George. Grace is almost a ringer for his sister and she is not even WVC daughter,but niece.Strong family genes. Moving to Norfolk to be closer to his father,dna family and future WVC siblings..................how nice.Now to be honest to the UK public
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:Yes and Grace, looks so much like George. Grace is almost a ringer for his sister and she is not even WVC daughter,but niece.Strong family genes. Moving to Norfolk to be closer to his father,dna family and future WVC siblings..................how nice.Now to be honest to the UK public

Wonder what VC's wife thinks of this and whether she knew before her wedding

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 pm

When they marry into those family, as sure royal favours like loaning your wife for shagging is , the norm.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 am

YUK  No 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Mosiac22 wrote:
I saw that last night Michelle, then it disappeared, along with my response to it.  Glad to see its back. Alas
no sign of my post.  Weird.

Trouble is that would give us George, the present Surrogate, followed by two more surrogates, followed
by an adoptee.  None of them eligible to be in the line of succession.  Only goes to show how desperate
and stupid Ma is.

Just what exactly is going on here? Makes me wonder Mosaic22, especially after reading this info by Hallett?

"Now there was a move, this goes actually back to about 1773, I think it was, there was a letter written where Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who was the father of Nathan Mayer Rothschild, he said that the True Royal Family could come back on the Throne 200 years after his death.  So we’ve had a fake Royal Family from at least 25th of April 1852 to now, so that the Mafia could usurp the Royal Family, take over and utilize the Royal Family, knowing they’re Illegitimate Bâtards, Bigamously-Born.
So the Mafia essentially became the government under Lord Palmerston, who was Queen Victoria’s Prime Minister, and that is due to end on the 19th of September 2012.  Well, this was called “the Shin”; and ‘the Shin’ means “the Forbidden Secret”,  : Apparently Queen Victoria’s great-great-great-great-great-grandson, is the legitimate heir to the Throne. You see Queen Victoria was married before she met Albert and produced a son. So as far as I can see fake Georgie Porgie's future position is extremely precarious indeed!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 pm

I gather Commando Kate gave up on the idea of adopt.It fell flat when Ma floated the idea
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 2 Empty Waity wants to adopt

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

They really are all thick. Fourteen years approx. since Waity first hooked Willy boy, and they haven't
learned or understood anything about royal life, and what is and isn't acceptable. I don't think anyone
royal or courtiers is inclined to teach them anymore. Just let 'em go on and make more mistakes.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Yes but at the cost of looking stupid. Asking who the King of Spain is, has to be the biggest faux pas ever

Maybe they will think no Wasty DNA is a good thing, those stupid genes not let loose on heirs. Can you imagine 2 thick idiots breeding, neither are bright. Maybe they should adopt and p** off and never show their stupid faces again
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 2 Empty Waity wants to adopt

Post by Mosiac22 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 am

Indeed, after he has publicly stepped down and George removed from the succession in Parliament.
Then they can have their "normality" become private citizens . Ir's been done in Sweden and I think in Spain
a couple of generations ago i.e. brothers of the Count of Barcelona, father of King Juan Carlos.
They could use "their own money" and live at the Manor of Doom, if it was bought with Wimpo's inheritance
from Diana. And of course no pubic appearances at all.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next