Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasty wants to adopt

+9
Anniecross
Snaggle Bobcat
CrystalEve
Rozel
Romilly
Indie
Mosiac22
PaulineB
Admin- Michelle
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wasty wants to adopt - Page 3 Empty Re: Wasty wants to adopt

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 am

Well said ladies. Although it has to be said willy boy only seems to like spending taxpayer money. It would appear he has very short arms and very deep pockets - I reckon if he got his wallet out we would not see daylight for the moths that would fly out  lol! 

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Welcome Snaggle Bobcat. I have just been reading some of your posts on other threads and it is good to have another like minded poster over here. Everyone very friendly and welcoming in addition to being very well informed.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Mosiac22 wrote:Indeed, after he has publicly stepped down and George removed from the succession in Parliament.
Then they can have their "normality" become private citizens .  Ir's been done in Sweden and I think in Spain
a couple of generations ago i.e. brothers of the Count of Barcelona, father of King Juan Carlos.
They could use "their own money" and live at the Manor of Doom, if it was bought with Wimpo's inheritance
from Diana.  And of course no pubic appearances at all.

Capital idea Mosaic22 and a very informative post too!  Smile
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 am

Now the tabs said she wants to adopt a another dog. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

So many stories being put out now probably to hide that they have probably sneaked off for another vacation.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 am

^^ I wish she'd adopt a brain

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 pm

She would flash that too
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 pm

^ Calm down - that's never going to happen!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

true,as she would ask what one is ??????? foreign concept is a brain
No need for one for the old saying
Cook in kitchen
Tart in bedroom
Hostess ( epic fail here ) in the loungeroom
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:50 pm

The viper must be scrambling what baby to snatch.With so much information out there about Waito not being really pregant why is this even being allowed for another fake heir.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:25 pm

All a bit fishy isn´t it.  A blanket of silence on the alleged "pregnancy". Can go from Bucklebury to London and back, shop, go out for coffee etc., but suddenly when an engagement is due the *cough cough* HG returns.  She must be the only woman on this earth that can bring it on to order.

Reading DM comments on a couple of articles today and many are talking about surrogate no. 2, and quite a few mentions of the Russian surrogate and parents for fakie porgie and this second surrogacy being with an Eastern European couple, ma put in an order for a blonde haired blue eyed girl apparently.  If correct she must have paid through the roof for it.

AS it stands, if the rumours are correct, we, the British people, will have two fake, fraudulent heirs  -  a Russian heir with Russian parentage and Russian birth, and an Eastern European one obtained in the same way, different country. Quite how HM can continue with this charade is totally beyond my understanding. All very well burying your head in the sand, but it is going to bowl up and bite her on the butt if she does not address the situation. Many have said she wants to see out her reign on a high, but right now the royals are at their lowest since just after Princess Diana was murdered. It amazes me that neither HM nor TPTB can see this and do something about it. Is ma medd holding them to ransom with something, it certainly gives that impression.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Their attitude and non action are killing the monarchy. It has got to the stage with the second surrogacy (word out that Ma has 'ordered' blue eyed girl twins) that it is such a joke that it is now finished.
Bookies even saying that they won't pay out on a twin birth or even a single birth as the bets have been placed on Waity producing whatever herself which we know isn't true. A win win situation for bookies everywhere.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 am

^^ Do the rest of the UK people not really care or aren't they paying attention to all this? Twin girls blue eyes since when does the RF or even the Middletons have twins in their family.Either the public doesn't care or they want to remain with this fake tradition of having a 'royal family' around which serves them absolutely no purpose.As you can see with the Scots indpendance that Queen what she thinks of her 'subjects' she doesn't!! I think the RF thinks we got away with one fake heir another one or two who cares.The 'subjects' are dumb anyway.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 pm

I think quite a few of the sheeple are wising up now.  DM, as much as it is a rag, is allowing comments through that would never have been printed before.  The Chelsea Clinton v waity article, as mean and spiteful as it was towards Chelsea, does in fact show quite clearly what we already know  -  waity did not deliver that kid.  Chelsea with broad hips and a much smaller baby, shattered and worn out from the delivery, but happy, proud and full of joy, as was hubby and grandparents.  Cue the lamebridges.  Watiy looked as though she had just arrived back from a holiday, and whoops who put this in my arms, here bill middleton, take it quick. Both looked at it as though they had never seen it before, which bill middleton confirmed with his "we have only just met him" comment. Nervously licking their lips, knowing full well they were deceiving the public en masse.  Where was the glow, the joy and delight, the loving looks towards that child, or even towards each other - they were treating it all like a joke.  She looked at the baby as though he was something in a shop window.  Chelsea, although looking rough and obviously had a hard time delivering, looked besotted with her little one,  looking like a new, shattered mother so proud and happy, loving hubby supporting her. The difference was so obvious.  So full marks to DM for that one, just a shame they had to involve poor Chelsea in it.

With so many more wised up about the surrogacies, and not believing in the HG/morning sickness at all, even questioning how such a very very thin woman can even conceive, men included now, they also seem to have sat up and taken notice, I am not sure they can get away with these fake heirs in the long term. Cameron might cover it all up, but will he get into power next year?  Many are against him now, and let us not forget he is HM´s cousin, he will cover her back. Bet the Republican Movement has a file a mile high on it all, photographic evidence and etc., just biding their time. Too many know about it, are aware about it, and to pull this second surrogate stunt is pr suicide.  I do not see how HM and TPTB, who some say control her, think that they can get away with this.  Not even British bio mix, but Russian and Eastern European, they insult us further all the time. And possibly not even born on British soil.

I am wondering who leaked this info, the rumours have come from someone, and someone who must be in the know about the surrogacies, doubtful the info has been plucked randomly out of thin air, it is too specific.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:55 pm

^Yeah is someone who 'knows' the Viper and what she's up too.Now if all the truth would come out already about the lab baby they might as well pack their bags and move out!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Couldn´t agree more, bring it on, fast.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:52 pm

More of PC's PR staff leaving - not surprising when they can't control the internet. See DM article

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:18 pm

They can´t control the internet, there is also the major problem of not being able to control the leaks ma appears to be making regularly again. Only someone in the know could make those leaks, and it is not in the best interests of the rf to make them, only leaves the one candidate doing it - ma. She is a loose cannon and no mistake. They thought Diana and Fergie were loose cannons - foof, they were chicken feed compared to ma - who is probably aided and abetted by pa, the quiet ones are always the worst, he probably gives her the bullets to fire.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

Fergie and Diana were innocents compared to ma and her skullduggery. She must be up half the night stirring and stirring that cauldron. She is so totally unsuited to be anywhere near the royal family, it still beggars belief as to how HM let it happen. She should have put her foot down long before it got that far, and having been presented with a fait accompli with the engagement announcement she should still have said no. Ma certainly is a loose cannon, as evidence all the way through, and with all these recent leaks, she just can´t keep her mouth buttoned can she. It all smacks of desperation, she sees everything she has schemed and stirred for flying away from her and is desperately trying to clutch it all back. Bit like trying to shut the stable door once the horse has bolted - far too late, everyone has seen through her and sees her for what she is.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

She really is a nightmare and amongst everything else can credit herself for ruining the Queen's final years. Word is out that the RF rue the day Ma medd sent her daughter on a major stalking mission. Fortunately for her, poor dumb willy was a sitting duck ready to be reeled in and brainwashed. They played him like a fiddle, introduced him to Uncle G where it is rumoured all sorts went on when they were there! Had to laugh when I read Waity wanted to adopt, any other couple with such a sordid background ie drugs, drink, partying etc etc wouldn't get past the first hurdle.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

In light of the last 2 months. I wonder if they are adopting baby number 2. They floated the idea, it was thrown back at them as a definite no.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am

Adoption, surrogacy, whatever, not a legal heir, so still another scam and a fake they want to put in line of succession to the throne. Either way a dumb idea. Just when is the royal family going to man up and do something about all these fake heirs, and the behavour of waity. She just sticks two fingers up to the queen and royal family all the time, and appears to be getting worse. If my surname was middleton I would be down to my lawyer fast to have it changed, can never see or hear that name without associating with that vile family.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm

What do they have on the BRF ? that needs time to be dealt with ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:36 pm

IMO It's not that they have on the RF that takes time but the RF do seem to respond/deal with things very slowly, if at all. They probably think they can get away with it as there is nothing we can do. Maybe when PC takes over things will change but that could be years away yet and it is not fair on PG to let this drag on. Whatever we think of him he did not ask to be born at all let alone into this dysfunctional family

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:20 am

They live in a bubble and think it will just go away
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down