Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 9 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by PaulineB Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:10 pm

No one believes any of it any more, even the reporters on TV were slightly sniggering with disbelief when they mentioned the 'pregnant' duchess!! Flat stomach, rosy face, killer spiky heels on tricky stone steps - NO way is that awful woman pregnant or had HG. She is a total disgrace to women who are genuinely sick.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 9 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 pm

I see we have the "pregnant" poke your belly stance out again. The photos on the DM were interesting, some are photoshopped and some aren´t - wonder if that is their way of getting something out there? Bit like the photos from Mustique, looks as though she has just eaten breakfast. Remarkable well for someone we were told last week was soooo skinny, and had a bloated. Same skinny as normal and no bloated face. Some saying she looked pale - toned down that awful make up more like. Wonder if she has had a breakdown or something and been in a clinic. She looks more like someone who is totally stressed out, defo not "pregnant".

I also noticed the smirks on the tv reports, it did make me laugh. As for the spike heels and dangerous steps, she had not a care in the world about that.

Still smelling more rotten that a barrel of last weeks fish.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Like everyone I guess I'm bump watching. What struck me was a couple of photos, one where her ring finger is clearly longer than the index - supposedly a male indicator, and the second was one of the first where she appears to have an adams apple. Of course when she sat down there really was no bump at all. Otherwise well - she looked well.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm

^That definitely was born male so all that 'she's pregnant' is laughable at most.
@Pauline B -yup the population is wising up that Waito is a fake.The DM even allowed the real comments and people are pissed at all the lies surrounding this fake pregnancy.The viper stepped on this big time. Another fake heir I hope the RF is reading the blogs of the real public.The public is unto the viper's lie and the RF.Even if they bring a liitle girl won't save them especially since next year the economy again is ready to collapse another fake heir to support it'll be too much.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

We ought to be just as angry with ER as we are with waity as ER has the power to do something

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 am

I posted this on the waity engagements thread, but have put it here, and related to this topic also.

Wowee, love the DM heading.

Killer heels and lots of leg... but no sign of a bump: Pregnant Kate dazzles in blue after winning her battle with morning sickness

Having been told last week she is "scarily thin" I think this photo debunks that lie.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/21/1413926663391_wps_29_The_Duchess_of_Cambridge_.jpg

Full article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2802146/kate-dazzles-baby-blue-gown-black-tie-event-natural-history-museum-makes-second-public-appearance-day-battle-severe-morning-sickness.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

I see ma had the astroturfers on speed dial again, fingers at the ready to type from the usual script, Beautiful dress, beautiful woman, yada, yada, yada.

Headline totally correct though, no bump and no sign of illness. I do not know one pregnant woman who would risk tripping over in a dress that is too long and wear killer heels. Tells us so much doesn´t it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Having a little laugh to myself here.  Found the article in the Telegraph.

So, yesterday morning waity was 14 weeks "pregnant" in some papers, and yet in the Telegraph they say she is "just over" 12 weeks.  Last night for the photo awards it was 13 weeks.  And they wonder why we never believe anything we get told these days.

The Duchess, who is just over 12 weeks pregnant with her second child, is suffering from a rare form of morning sickness which has forced her to miss a string of engagements since the summer.

Loved this bit as well

The Duchess, commonly known as Kate Middleton..............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11176193/Kate-Middleton-first-pregnancy-picture.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:24 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Waito stomach flatter than an ironing board.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:42 am

This is brilliant.  Friend just emailed it to me.  Best laugh I will have all day.  The blog is called Dlisted Very Happy

http://dlisted.com/2014/10/21/night-crumbs-214/

One to look out for, a guy after our own heart.

Another brilliant link.

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/performance-review-state-visit-ceremonies-photography-awards-gala-102114/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Found this and could not stop laughing. Wanted to put on earlier by internet been down.

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/100273049376/the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-pictured
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:29 pm

I see the padding around the midsection heavily in evidence at the event this evening. Does she never learn, if she wants to wear padding for goodness sake don't pick a hooker's frock to wear it with. That frock was horrendous, truly horrendous. Seen better in the local Oxfam shop for a fiver.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 am

She really has no idea and more and more commenting on the tanned muscular Mustique legs. Several 'insiders'
saying that Ma et gang being deliberately seen in Scotland and flying 'cheap' was a way to dupe the public ie roundabout route back. The Queen must have known their whereabouts due to security which puts her popularity at the same level of the Mids - zero!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:21 am

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am

Anniecross wrote:She really has no idea and more and more commenting on the tanned muscular Mustique legs.   Several 'insiders'
saying that Ma et gang being deliberately seen in Scotland and  flying 'cheap' was a way to dupe the public ie roundabout route back.   The Queen must have known their whereabouts due to security which puts her popularity at the same level of the Mids - zero!!

Easy done, if you want to be sneaky.  Caribbean to Amsterdam, quick Easyjet up to Inverness and back down to Gatwick. Simples.  Too much of a mess around for me, but can be done. Wonder how long they were away for.  Blows that scan photo from last week (mid week wasn´t it meant to be) that odd, grainy photo, in weather conditions that did not apply in London at that time  -  whole thing was odd and we all thought it to be a scam at the time.  But where was willy boy?  Not as pale as usual so might well have been.  Or, if any truth in the visiting Jecca in South Africa, then he could have got his little colour from there. Who knows, such a lying, deceitful, devious lot, all of them.

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:14 am

Hmmm, food for thought.  That family would get up to anything devious to get their own way.  Who would want to be related to the middletons, definitely not me, would run a mile to get away.

Anniecross, another great article by Sarah Whalen.  Obviously good and close contacts to find out so much.  Like her style and always backed up with links.

I was reading the Daily Mail late last night, so many comments, most of them unfavourable to waity. These two really stood out though, would love to know who the commenters are, but obviously people in the know.  Actually, pretty surprised that the comments were printed.  I am afraid waity has blown her cover, especially with another "Marilyn Moment" on the podium whilst HM greeting Singapore President and his wife with the full skirt blowing up again, the we had the figure hugging blue frock, far too long and the killer heels.  No sign of a bump, as was spread over newspaper headlines.  Ma back in town and out comes the padding for the Action On Addiction dinner.  The most horrendous frock, with a pregnancy prosthesis stitched in and the world could see it.  Did Temperly no favours wearing that frock, doubt anyone rushing to buy it.  Plus, even higher killer heels on, you will notice, a cobbled outside area, easy to trip on the in stiletto heels.  And of course with two days this bump (via the prosthetic bump) has arrived  -  voila!

The comments, got a bit side tracked in the excitement Laughing

patsy, london, United Kingdom,
Uncle Gary and Carole have totally rumbled the royal family. He owns them, and they know it. Kate now openly thumbs her nose at them. She was in mustique last week, not at death's door....and George? He's Carole's...all Middleton

LillibetMarilyn, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
There are leaked reports that the Middletons, including Kate Middleton were sunning themselves in Mustique when she was meant to seriously ill with HG. The family flew separately into Scotland (hence the pappped pics) so she would not get rumbled. How accurate this is I do not know, but, it certainly seems to fit in with the recent Easyjet photos and the fact she looks so well and so tanned.

Raises some interesting questions.  Some on this forum have wondered if ma was the mother.  I also heard gossip, rumour and speculation many months ago that fakie porgie was a bio mix of ma and pa and was their fourth child.  Several photos of ma outside the Lindo Wing looking very post partum  -  swollen stomach up to her chest.  Makes sense if that is the case as to why she wanted to go to Australia with them, maybe breast feeding still. Ma is normally very trim, she also looked a bit "the worse for wear" - late night feeds?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1259184/thumbs/o-MIDDLETON-570.jpg?5

http://images.moneymanager.com.au/2013/07/24/4595524/art-753725446-620x349.jpg

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/23/Carole-Middleton-and-Michael-Middleton-Arrive-Lindo-Wing-2-694x1024.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ17tOhsCPzQ_qpIPWIqK4dwyCiMGm5p_QKp5miha1HyY1GfDVB

Very class way to bring the car seat to the hospital, via the hairdresser and her pal.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/23/article-0-1AF453B8000005DC-780_634x586.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for the post Rozel, what an eye opener. And those comments, amazing.  The leaks have started, big time, what will come out next.  Waity done herself no favours this week, showing how "pregnant" she is - NOT.  Love to know who the commenters were, obviously in the know.

Whether she went to Mustique, or possible Maison de Bang Bang in Majorca, she has had a sunshine holiday, and pretty obvious no HG - well we knew that, have to be pregnant to have HG.  Those legs, well toned, and she looks as healthy as she ever does.  Yet last week we were told she was "scarily thin"  -  where, on Planet Uranus, certainly not on Planet Earth.  Those legs are big and strong. For one who has allegedly been at deaths door with HG for the past two months she looks very healthy. Shame for the true HG sufferers, people will now think they are exaggerating their symptoms.

Amazing she looked not quite as tanned on the morning of Singapore President welcome, but tanned all over with the Wildlife Awards dinner. And no tights on, for an evening engagement, how sloppy.

As you say Rozel, it has been suspected that ma was surrogate, possibly bio mum.  Had not heard the gossip about the midds both being the bio parents, does answer a lot of questions though, and does keep it in the family doesn´t it, less people to spill the beans so to speak.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:53 am

Gosh, ladies, you have been busy.  Can´t believe those two comments, a wowee moment.  And as you have said, amazing the DM let them through.  Maybe they too are fed up with this huge, treasonous scam.  Fake heir no, 1 was bad enough, but fake heir no, 2  -  going too far and taking the tiddle BIG TIME.

And ma, looking post partum like that, so obvious now when you look back.  Maybe an opportunity for us to look back and see just how much was wrong with the "pregnancy" of fakie porgie.  Noticed things at the time, but often when you revisit you see so much that you missed at the time.  Wet Sunday afternoon, ideal for a google images trawl.

Still, if correct and fakie is the son of ma and pa midd, then no problem if there is a divorce, he has his own biological parents to take over his upbringing.  How handy. Although I rather supsect he spend a lot of time at midd manor already, so no real change for him.

Am thinking, brain cells circling here.  I recall ma going MIA end April 2013 through to Wimbledon in 2013, and we got bombarded with photos of flat face on a practically daily basis  - was that smoke screen for ma being MIA?  Makes you wonder.  Also, the last time ma was seen in action was with waity, buying a crib, and every photo the crib is held by ma in front of her stomach.  How interesting.  That DM article is dated 29 April - ma does look rough and that jacket very tight over the back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2316212/Kate-Middleton-gets-helping-hand-mother-Carole-Duchess-Cambridge-buys-295-Moses-basket.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-K1gbaboV0XM/UX7LiB-NfEI/AAAAAAAACaI/F-qg_jEYNPA/s1600/Kate+Middleton+and+Carole+Middleton+buy+wicker+baby+crib.jpg

Ma next seen June 26th at Wimbledon  -  ma looking rough and tired.

Ma at Wimbledon

DM article, the vid is good, at about 1.20.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2348915/Wimbledon-2013-Carole-Middleton-pass-Kate-Pippas-older-sister-takes-seat-royal-box.html

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes//royalty/2013062613237/carole-michael-middleton-tennis-wimbledon/0-67-874/carole-michael-1--a.jpg

Ma at Wimbldeon again on 3 July - still looking rough and very full figured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2354795/Wimbledon-2013-Carole-Middleton-dons-leopard-print-roar-Andy-Murray-quarter-final.html

So, if ma delivered somewhere, 4 June as some suspect, that would make him approx 7 weeks old when "delivered" to waity, which would account for the size of him and the bit of dirt noticed beneath his finger nails - odd for a baby "born" in a  hospital and first time out in the world.  No wonder he was 8 lb 6 oz, he might have been a low true birth weight.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:12 am

Commando Kkkatie does look rather tanned for Oct and 3 months vomitting
If spray tan ? why ? to cover her pallor of being sick ? regardless that it is not safe to a royal baby ?
Those legs are not wasting away, they have been at the gym
Flat tummy in the Jenny Packham dress
Round tummy in the black tart dress

Round 2

I think given Ma and Wasty have been MIA, that they have been somewhere
You could do Mustique, Seychelles, Mauritius by flying Inverness to Amsterdam or Dublin
an easyjet,ryan air,flybe hub and change to a flight with first class on it. They would enter plane the VIP way and wont be at the checkin or immigration. They go straight onto the plane.

I would say they went for 2 - 3 weeks in Sept to early Oct

They are all to brown and vit D. Wasty would not go with everyone knowing ( like going to the Maldives ) because Joe Public would kick off
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:22 am

^Yup, all smoke screens and mirrors. They must think us public are pretty dim. Also, it does beg the question, just where was fakie? No doubt at home with nanny. All that bunkum about ma parading fakie around Dingley Dell, who in Dingley Dell is going to correct her? Nobody if they do not wish repercussions. Would be worth moving to Dingley Dell just to find out the local gossip affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 am

Fakie would have been left at Dingley Dell eating Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect affraid
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:13 am

Ha ha - probably eating them out of house and home, cupboards were probably bare when they arrived back from the sunshine hol. He is far too fat that kid. Mind you, fester and pa are fat too aren´t they.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Found this on google, very revealing - the proud new ma and pa?

http://images.moneymanager.com.au/2013/07/24/4595524/art-753725446-620x349.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Post partum body
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:32 pm

^ Definitely

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next