Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 15 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by zozoi Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 am

You can go on the site but it stopped being updated at the beginning of December 2014. Chris Spivey talks about it - and its not the first time its been taken down

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 15 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 am

Agree, but if it was taken down we would not be able to get on it, so maybe he has stopped posting for a while, but the site is certainly not taken down.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:31 pm

^^^^The second fake heir was the Viper's idea doubt anyone from the RF want a second one to deflect from the scandal.Nobody wants the first one the second will be in the garbage soon enough.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Trouble is, it hasn´t deflected from the scandal anyway has it. Added to the mess in my opinion, all they need right now on top of everything else is another fake heir, they don´t appear to want anything to do with the first one, let alone a second.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Well with the second one, the world knows the pregnancy is a fake. The Crone obviously has her head rammed up her ass to think she is going to get away with this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 pm

She must have realised they were sussed with the first fakie, sheer lunacy to go aheaad with a second one.  Plus, this time, waity does not seem to care that she does not look pregnant at all, weird.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:11 pm

The narcissists obviously think they are untouchable.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:27 pm

^ They wish.  Looked pretty grim at the airport, was it Monday?  And trawling their own luggage, and allegedly using their BA staff discount.

I did a bit of trawling on that, I found this, and from what I can gather you get the discount for the same amount of years you worked with BA.  If that is the case, then I doubt the medds were working for BA for 25 years, so would not now be eligible for staff discount.  Rummaging around to see if I can find out anything else.

http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-344884.html

Update

If ma is 60 on 31 January then she was born in 1955.  

As a teenager Carole had a Saturday job at C&A. From there she moved on to a job as an air hostess with British Airways.

She fell in love with a fellow steward Michael Middleton, who later became a flight dispatcher. Their wedding in 1980 at Dorney Court, a Tudor mansion in Buckinghamshire, foreshadowed the elegance that is associated with all the Middleton ladies.

Her brother Gary described it as a "natural, informal and classy". "The house had a minstrel’s gallery and people wandered around with champagne flowing and canapés," he told the Daily Mail

When Carole became pregnant with Kate she took redundancy from British Airways and searched for ways to earn an income that wouldn't take her away from home. Party Pieces was born..

So, from the above, if ma took redundancy when she found herself pregnant with waity, then she would have left BA in 1981, giving birth to waity in 1982.

In Wikipedia it says

Their third and youngest child, a son named James William, was born in 1987.[2] It was at this time, when Catherine and Philippa were at a pre-school at St Andrew's School, Pangbourne, that Carole set up Party Pieces, a company which began by making party bags and which now sells party supplies and decorations by mail order. By 1995, the firm was being run by both parents and was moved into a range of farm buildings at Ashampstead Common.

One would assume that he left BA in 1995 if ma and pa were both running party pieces, which means he left 20 years ago.   He was promotoed to a flight despatcher from steward in 1979.

The Daily Beast reports

They married in 1980 and in 1987 founded Party Pieces, a mail-order party supply company.

So, their eligibility for a continuing, at the moment, staff discount on flights depends on the year pa medd started with BA.  Daily Beast says they met at BA as steward/stewardess and married in 1980.  Without knowing the date of when they started at BA we do not know if still eligible, even if they are they are pretty much at the end of the shelf life for it, pa medd was born 1949 so he is 65 this year.  Who knows what he did pre joining BA or for how long.  However, if he was promoted in 1979 and left in 1995 that gave him a mimimum of 16 years with them, plus whatever time he was with them before promotion to flight despatcher.  In 1979 he would have been 30 years old, so one could maybe assume he was with them max 10 years, which would take him to 26 years.  This is all assumption, he well well have only been with BA a couple of years before promotion.  Ma will have no eligibility, not there long and enough and been gone too long.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm

The surrogate obviously can´t count Very Happy

This mag is saying waity due April/May

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/557297/all-the-details-of-pregnant-kate-middleton-s-luxury-babymoon-to-mustique

The Independent says April, and, you have to laugh, this is part of the article

"The Duchess of Cambridge is one of those lucky women who look effortless and elegant right through pregnancy," she told the magazine.

"She remained very slender while carrying Prince George, almost right up to the end, but with her second child, she appears slightly softer, curvier and fuller in the face. And according to old wives' tales about pregnancy, this could indicate she's carrying a girl.

"Recent pictures show the Duchess looking blooming with more rounded hips than her previous pregnancy, which is another so-called sign."

Do you think whoever wrote this needs spectacles, she is rake thin, wearing less padding that last time, bends down to the floor and gets up again, no help, like a fit and trim whippet. Nothing about her says pregnancy. Her face has not softened, no swollen ankles, no hot veiny backs of hands, not one thing, other than the padding, is visible for a pregnancy. I grant she has put on weight in the face, but that looks like fillers to me, and no doubt ma making her eat more to try and look pregnant. More juggers pr spin, not working juggers, we have eyes and we can see. Over six months pregnant and no signs, no bump, no anything. Yeah, right, oops, just saw Mr. Blobby walk past.

I do notice the Independent showing that photo of ma with her post partum stomach and boobs, very interesting.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/carole-middleton-takes-over-caribbean-resort-for-60th-birthday-bash-with-kate-and-prince-william-30947474.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Isla Fisher, a nice trim actress, in, it says, November last year, but rather suspect November 2013.  However, she already has two little girls, 7 years and 4 years old.  She is very trim.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/29/252CB5BF00000578-2932153-image-m-80_1422568445505.jpg

Now here she is, pregnant and due in a matter of months.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/29/252C6D7300000578-2932153-She_s_the_picture_of_health_and_happiness_Isla_was_all_smiles_as-a-1_1422570784214.jpg

Link to full article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2932153/Pregnant-Isla-Fisher-looks-ready-pop-shows-bump-going-hike-Hollywood-friends.html

So, we ask ourselves, just where are we meant to believe that waity is hiding the "baby" she is "pregnant" with.  No doubt the surrogate looks more like Isla Fisher, but waity sure is not expecting anything, other than a surrogate delivered baby from Eastern Europe at some time in April. Laughing Laughing
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:57 pm

See what you mean Rozel. I like Isla Fisher, a petite slim woman, and here she is what about 7 months preggers, same as it is alleged for waity? No comparison is there. Difference being that waity is not pregnant, and very doubt if the bio mix of the lazy couple, cos fakie I sure isn´t.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 pm

I saw an article about her and her pregnancy a week or so ago. Looking great, and very pregnant, and believe she must be at a similar stage to waity. Slim and petite, but a normal size baby bump. Really shows waity up for what she is - a liar and using a surrogate.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:28 am

Think about it two different heirs from two sets of stomachs.Even if they ordered a blonde girl she won't resemble PG or anyone of the two loser fake 'parents'.What a huge mess.Of course the photoshopping from the media will be constant and them lying through their teeth.Sad for those kids entertaining for the birth truthers but the suffering of the tax payers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:40 am

Yup, us Brits get two fakes, pay for everything for them from the day the surrogate delivers, best of everything, chauffered everywhere, best school, and they are not even royal. Bad enough supporting the blood royals, but two fakes, they must think the British public are totally stupid. If ma is hoping for a blue eyed blonde so be it, but without any genetics of Princess Diana it can never look like her. Fakie I looks nothing like either alleged bio parent, which is why they keep him hidden I reckon, plus in my opinion he was born early June as I read, makes sense with his ginormous size for his age. I feel sorry for the fakes, innocent victims, and make no mistake, one day it will all come out. How will the fakies feel, not too happy and very angry I imagine.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 pm

The simple way of putting all these rumours of surrogacy to rest would be to be photographed on the beach in a swimsuit. Simple. So the fact that this hasn't happened speaks volumes.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:47 pm

^Agree, as simple as that. No fake scans in trash mags, no padding that moves all the time, loss of centre of gravity defo missing.

Just read this article. Keira Knightley expecting first baby April/may, slim girl. I don´t like her dress, but one thing it does show is (a) a baby bump and (b) there is a thin strap type line beneath the bosom, and because of the bump it goes up a little at the front. Note when waity has worn something with that type of belt it stays level all the way around, even beneath the bosom. Very revealing indeed. Keira is not huge, but pregnant, and that is what waity should be looking like, so where is it. Oops, forgot, no pregnancy, no bump, surrogate baby.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/07/2570FBA900000578-2944226-Off_she_goes_The_beautiful_British_actress_who_is_currently_preg-a-75_1423348093999.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2944226/Blossoming-beauty-Pregnant-Keira-Knightley-dresses-growing-baby-bump-flowing-floral-gown-BAFTA-party.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Look at how fake that belly looks and the dummies there waiting for Waito looking like total fools.http://www.cheltenhamfashionweek.co.uk/assets/Pregnant-Kate-Middleton-children-s-hospice-visit-peach-coat-jpg_165532-210x300.jpg

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:17 am

I had the weirdest dream.There was a little light hair toddler girl wearing a pink tee shirt with a green flower and she looked like Angelina Jolie's real daughter.Rebecca and Wimpo had their arm around each other and looked happy while waito walked ahead of them wearing tight black skirt looking for someone.Then they arrived in a cruise ship the little toddler was crying and vomiting then all of them including HM surrounded her.Wimpo said to me if I wanted to be her babysitter Waito looked at me mad and I said no and walked away.Freaky huh?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Heavily pregnant Duchess of Cambridge sports Mustique tan as she visits Sir Ben Ainslie in Portsmouth - Telegraph

The video  sure shows that no way is she pregnant when bashing away at that winch. Surely the people around her must know she is faking it, we can see from piccies and vid, let alone real life.  Just what are they playing at with this pregnancy?  I do ask myself is HM is ever going to do anything about these fakes, it is all too obvious now, this second fake pregnancy should not be happening, doesn´t even look as though she cares whether or not we believe she is pregnant or not.  Plus, how many people now know.  DM obviously photoshopping, as are other newspapers and mags. The RPO´s obviously know, the people at the engagements she attends.  The BA flight where she carried fakie up the steps to the plane no bother.

Does HM really think that if it comes to it the Brits will accept fakie to the throne?

Heavily pregnant Duchess of Cambridge sports Mustique ta...
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge carrying out first public engagments since holiday in Caribbean

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11408021/Heavily-pregnant-Duchess-of-Cambridge-sports-Mustique-tan-as-she-visits-Sir-Ben-Ainslie-in-Portsmouth.html

Video - arrival at 0.07  - the padding doesn´t even stick out any further than her bosom.  0.41 you can tell it is padding and at 0.53 winding the winch, no way could a genuinely 6 or 7 month pregnant woman wind that winch like that, she went at it like a bat out a cave from hell.  I see still wearing stiletto heels o and no loss of centre of gravity.  No swollen ankles, other than the padding and the lies there is nothing to indicate she is expecting a baby mouse let alone a human baby.

I assume the people at that event must have realised the truth. The RPO´s know the truth, as do many many others by now.  How they they think they can make us all believe this huge scam, impossible, this second surrogacy was a major mistake, too many watching closely and seeing the fake bump.

None of the women on this photo are large or overweight, and yet not one of them has a bump that does not extend out further than their chest.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fif5eQHQfc4/UZ-LY6WPjPI/AAAAAAAAA_k/C2rpLm0uEKU/s1600/Pregnancy1edit.jpg

I also think the phrase "heavily pregnant" should be looked into and a meaning define, as no way is wasty pregnant, let alone "heavily pregnant".

Is it me, but look at this photo - bum looks a bit one sided and folded in creases a la Beyoncé

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/12/259CA2A500000578-2950671-image-a-3_1423761492856.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:40 am

^
Many many comments everywhere and as mentioned the people at the event must know the truth as no way would a 'heavily pregnant' woman at that stage in the pregnancy be allowed to wind a winch whilst 'gentlemen' and RPO's
stood by and watched!!!

It is also being said that juggers is incandescent with rage that his 'scan' scam was laughed at with disbelief as everyone knows that Ma Medd has 'ordered' a blue eyed 'Diana' from Eastern Europe! The naive daft lot thought that they would be clever announcing it was a girl and everyone would believe the scan genuine - not!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:28 am

Juggers obviously not read up enough about royal protocol. No way would HM approve the releasing of scans and the news that fakie II was a girl or the name. The midds have already broken protocol twice by announcing the surrogacies with no reference to BP and royals find out from the media. In fact this second time bill middleton was heard jto say at the engagement in Oxford that he he only just heard the news, and the daily rags printed that nobody in the rf was informed before the information was released.

I am sure juggers will be even more incandescent with rage before he resigns his post with willy boy and waity. Should start bets on how long will he last. He looks an odious creature too, short, fat and going bald, lovely. He looks more "pregnant" than waity - maybe he is the surrogate affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Two celebs, similar stages of pregnancy to what waity is alleged to be, and they actually look pregnant, every inch of them. Unlike waity and that foam bump, which looks more ridiculous every time she leaves the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2954099/Pregnant-Keira-Knightley-dresses-baby-bump-elegant-lace-dress-joins-Lisa-Kudrow-Writers-Guild-Awards.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2954028/Liv-Tyler-s-boyfriend-David-Gardner-shares-glimpse-newborn-son.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:00 pm

^At least their husbands aren't looking at their bump and thinking ""I do hope the bump doesn't slip down or the straps break" lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next