Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Harry a Hewitt?

+10
Anniecross
Indie
Romilly
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Cloggy
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Harry a Hewitt? Empty I Harry a Hewitt?

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 2:52 pm

I am not sure. I will grant you that he has a similarity of features, but I have compared him to some other people and he has an uncanny resemblance to another prominent family. Any ideas girls.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

I Harry a Hewitt? Empty Re: I Harry a Hewitt?

Post by Royal Lowness Fri May 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Is he a Hewitt? Is the Pope a Catholic?

In physical looks and stature, and in character, Henry is the double of his biological father, Major James Hewitt.

Many years ago now, there was a government-ordered restriction placed on published photos of both Henry and William. As far as I know, this is still in force. All photos of them have to be vetted.

This is interesting, because according to Greg Hallett and his undisclosed informants, not only is Henry to James Hewitt, but William, too, has a father other than Charles.

We do sometimes get images of William with his alleged real father, but we don't get any of Henry with his.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 8:12 pm

I have never believed that Harry is Hewitts. He is too Windsor. Diana didn't meet Hewitt until 1985 (her new hobby of horse riding) I have never heard that willy could have another father...can you say who?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Do any of the royal children look like their parents ? no
do any of these children look like their siblings ? no

Do I think William and Harry are brothers ? not so sure. Not sure it is Hewitt either
But it is a close match than Chuck
The dates got altered, she met Hewitt pre Harry pregnancy.It is in her letters to him

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Cloggy wrote:Do any of the royal children look like their parents ? no
do any of these children look like their siblings ? no

Do I think William and Harry are brothers ? not so sure. Not sure it is Hewitt either
But it is a close match than Chuck
The dates got altered, she met Hewitt pre Harry pregnancy.It is in her letters to him

Now that's interesting. I've not heard of these letters. Can you link please?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Long ago I saw a photo or a video where Harry looked exactly like Charles.

IMO ..he's Charles' son 100 %.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat May 24, 2014 1:02 pm

The letters were sold by Hewitt. They were bought and hidden. It was in news about 1999

The date of the letters are before Harry's birth and confirm flirting or more. Now do they confirm an affair, no they don't
It does confirm they were more than ordinary friends

Do I thin Harry is Hewitts, no I do not
but do I think he is Chucks, no I do not

Those Wales boys do not look even a jot the same
we 2 boys with the same DNA , they should look alike
but if not alike, then similar traits and there is none I can see
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat May 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:The letters were sold by Hewitt. They were bought and hidden. It was in news about 1999

The date of the letters are before Harry's birth and confirm flirting or more. Now do they confirm an affair, no they don't
It does confirm they were more than ordinary friends

Do I thin Harry is Hewitts, no I do not
but do I think he is Chucks, no I do not

Those Wales boys do not look even a jot the same
we 2 boys with the same DNA , they should look alike
but if not alike, then similar traits and there is none I can see

ITA...willy is a snivelling dork and Harry is action man.

It's interesting that the letters refer to Di meeting him before. I have no doubt that she knew him socially. She specifically asked Hewitt to teach her to ride...she must have known him prior to the official timing of their meeting.

Regarding the boys looks and traits..I have three children who are totally different to each other. My eldest daughter and my son (the youngest) are so very different in looks and actions that it's hard to believe they have the same father. My daughter's are their fathers children and take after him (unfortunately they've inherited his less likeable traits) and my son is me to a tee...looks and attitude. My son went through upper school without the teachers realising he was related to his sisters, until he was in the 6th form when I let that info slip to one of his teachers. To say that they were shocked is an understatement

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I am not sure.  I will grant you that he has a similarity of features, but I have compared him to some other people and he has an uncanny resemblance to another prominent family.  Any ideas girls.

Are you going to tell us which family GingerBeau46?  
Neutral 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

I Harry a Hewitt? Empty Is Harry a Hewit

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:02 pm

I can only refer as I've done before, to a double page story in a German Magazine, FRAU IM SPIEGAL.
They were undoubtedly discussing this question, and at the top of one page was a photograph
of Harry at age 19 or so. On the other page, at the top, was a photo of the late Duke of Windsor
then Prince of Wales, at about the same age. The resemblance is uncanny, but obvious
IMO Harry is a throwback to that generation as Priness Beatrice is to Victoria.
Harry has also inherited the Spencer features including the hair colour. He and Zara Tindall also
resemble each other. That was clearly shown in photographs taken last year of the two of hem
together. The article in Frau Im Spiegal was around 1998, 2000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

I have always believed Harry is Charles's son as both he, Charles and the DoE have exactly the same noses and closely spaced eyes. As mentioned above, the ginger hair is from the Spencer side. If he wasn't I don't think Diana would have frequently said 'Harry for King'.
She knew that it was essential that she had to carry the heir ('of her body') and the biological father had to be the current heir to the throne. If Ma Mid had thought the implications of an imposter through, poor old George would not be here today.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:13 pm

I have heard that Willy Boy is the son of Juan Carlos.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm

I heard that too and there is a likeness. Diana was supposed to have had a fling with him but I thought it was
later. The only thing tho' willy does have the same difficult personality as Charles.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Romilly wrote:
She knew that it was essential that she had to carry the heir ('of her body') and the biological father had to be the current heir to the throne.

Since so many are illegitimate, swapped in the cradles, cuckolded, murdered, banished, faked births, incarcerated in dungeons, towers, castles and the likes through the centuries, therefore 'heir of the body' is a laughable concept to them and definitely not something liars and imposters would concern themselves with. This fake lot know darn well they are illegitimate monarchs, fraudulent monarchs and murdering monarchs. If a true 'heir of the body' doesn't play their game, he or she is quite often substituted or done away with and another put in their place. This is how they keep their grip on their obscene, riches and corrupt power system.
 confused
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:00 am

It really is mind boggling. Everything they have done and gotten away with for centuries. It's a whole different ball game now with the advent of the internet. Thank goodness.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:50 pm

CrystalEve wrote:

Since so many are illegitimate, swapped in the cradles, cuckolded, murdered, banished, faked births, incarcerated in dungeons, towers, castles and the likes through the centuries, therefore 'heir of the body' is a laughable concept to them and definitely not something liars and imposters would concern themselves with. This fake lot know darn well they are illegitimate monarchs, fraudulent monarchs and murdering monarchs. If a true 'heir of the body' doesn't play their game, he or she is quite often substituted or done away with and another put in their place. This is how they keep their grip on their obscene, riches and corrupt power system.  
 confused

Quality post, CrystalEve.  Like a Star @ heaven 

In reading this, I am reminded of the Bisley Boy, Prince Eddy, the Duke of Kent, King Edward VIII and many, many other examples.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Hmmm, the deceit of the royals.  Truly disgusting.  And yes, very easy to swap babies, hide family away that you want people to believe died, etc  But, not so easy now with the advent of the internet. So much info available, photos world wide, the sheeple not tugging their forelock and swapping babies over.  Unless they work out a plan properly, and don't show photos of collapsing/moving foam bumps, a recent HG sufferer taking a Caribbean holiday on an island where medical treatment minimal to say the least, and all the other things that are document, it all quite lets the cat out of the bag doesn't it. Gone are the days of hiding away.  Was it not the case that a pregnant royal was rarely seen after reach a pregnancy of three months.  Now that would have been ideal for waity.  Unfortunately for the royals she was not hidden away. The foam bump was laughable, up, down, left, right.  Oops, lookout, it has collapsed, oh no, don't worry, there it is around my ankles  affraid   It was enough to give you a headache. They should have invented a game, spot the bump, where is it now.  I still remember the "fight" at the film studios, waity "pregnant" and cavorting around with a sword or something, allegedly heavily "pregnant". Bet a lot of truly pregnant women wish they could leap around like that in that stage of their pregnancy.

Sorry, gone off topic, I apologise.  Is Harry a Hewitt.  I am not of the opinion that he is, but I do not think chuck is the father.  At a guess I would say a Rothschild.

But, as CrystalEve said, the royals appear to be full of members whose parents are not who we have been led to believe they are. But, sadly for the royals, it can no longer be swept under the carpet.  

As I always say, the internet is a wonderful thing, and can work wonders for you, but depending on a situation, it can work against you big time, as it is now with the royals and parentage. Too much info/photos available, and too many people wanting to read it  -  and pass it on.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

I think as you say Indie that thanks to the Internet, everything is out there and the publics's eyes finally being opened to who the Monarchy really are. Yet still the social climbing ambitious Middletons wanted to be part if it!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 pm

They were fools to want to be a part of this monstrous family. I'd probably be living with my Mommy too if I were The Crotchbridge.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:08 pm

But which family is the worst? They both seem very dysfunctional, with lots of dodgy goings on and dirty secrets. The midss like to give the impression of a close knit, happy family. I see no evidence of that, they are all incredibly odd people, and their looks, the women are so masculine looking, pa and squirrel beard look totally deranged. They appear to have no friends, any of them, waity had to stalk for 10 years, the other two are not doing well in the marriage stakes, squirrel beard seems to get into debt making cakes, and now these marshmallow things he seems to think are the greatest thing since sliced bread. How long until he loses money on them. All he can pull, apart from a leg muscle, is a woman with a 10 year old child and who is in contact with dating sites whilst out to dinner with him. Hardly impressive is it.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Rozel wrote:
Sorry, gone off topic, I apologise.  Is Harry a Hewitt.  I am not of the opinion that he is, but I do not think chuck is the father.  At a guess I would say a Rothschild.

Diana knew the parentage of both her boys and she herself believed that Henry was most definitely the result of her affair with Major James Hewitt. This is only one of the reasons they murdered her. She knew full well that Charlie was not the father to either of her sons. Naturally the royal, liars certainly didn't want the public gaining this knowledge. Diana said, Robert Fellowes hated her and wanted her out of the Royal family. Few know more about the royal family than Robert Fellowes, and few have said less. He lied under oath twice and denied being in Paris when Diana was murdered. He was there alright, some think that he masterminded it all. Diana said, that she feared him. Sorry I've digressed, but as you can see yet another of Diana's enemies who wanted rid of her. he was made 'Lord' after Diana's murder. For me that says it all, buying  : silent
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Another payoff with a title for doing the RF's dirty work. Fellowes is one mean nasty waspish piece of work. Jane does not look too happy being married to him. I wonder how she feels about her husband organizing the murder of her baby sister. Heinous, in my opinion.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Indie wrote:Another payoff with a title for doing the RF's dirty work. Fellowes is one mean nasty waspish piece of work. Jane does not look too happy being married to him. I wonder how she feels about her husband organizing the murder of her baby sister. Heinous, in my opinion.

What an apt well put description, 'waspish piece of work!'  affraid 
Check this out, scroll down, right hand side, click under picture of little Madeleine!!!!!!!

http://www.realityreviewed.com/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Never seen the photo before.  Not a happy looking couple are they.

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Wanted%20Fellowes.jpg

Caught sight of this on there also

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Wanted%20Blair%202.jpg

And of course the now famous photo internet wide

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Comparison1s.jpg

Never sure on parentage for him, but as can be seen above, he sure looks nothing like chuck at all.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:43 am

Good post Rozel. If not for that Princess Diana would still be here - unless she had died by natural causes by now. That family are ruthless to the core, they care not who gets trampled into the ground along the way as long as they get their own way.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next