Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum

+14
Romilly
Spitfire
Rozel
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
PaulineB
Iamroyalty
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
GermanY
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Rozel wrote:Agree, probably already posting under another name, put in place before the ban no doubt.

Yup - we're not as stupid as they obviously think we are!! PB gad been given 2 warnings and no ban due to "certain criteria" according to pooper and then she was banned over something innapropriate she posted. IMO they needed to defer banning for a few days to get her new name/profile up and running. Also pooper probably read comments on other blogs about what a useless mod she is so she needed to show she could deal with PB Just as well I don't post on RG or I would certainly be banned

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Would not surprise me if they had names already spare all ready and waiting for them. All an act for people to think she is tough. Obviously one would conclude that they are all in it together and that is why the others are so rude, they know that if they get banned there is another name ready and waiting for them. I too would get banned if I posted on there, not sure I would be able to contain myself.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:04 pm

GermanY wrote:She did ban PaulaB smartest thing she's done now if she can get rid of Cate and Rosella those two are now always there working in shifts jumping on posts that are negative towards Waity.I don't know how anyone posts there anymore you have to be careful what you write and all those new people joining are Waity supporters yuck.

The 'toadies' Cate and sycophantic, boot licking, Rosella who rampages about willy-nilly on RG and Rosella in particular invokes trouble with other posters who tell the truth about this corrupt, lying family. She is a nauseating, worshiper of the royal decadent dynasty! Eek, perhaps she really is hood eyed, Carole Mids. confused 
The vile Windsors, and their extended family leeches must go 
Exclamation
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:46 am

That place is ruined from Yooper being mod to those two posters now always posting there they are not going away.Too bad the owner of that forum is no longer there.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:06 pm

I wonder what happened to The Chocolate Princess and Serene Grace. Were they threatened to leave the RGF? TBH, nothing would surprise me with the Mansons and Uncle Fester.

And if they are reading this Forum, I don't do internet banking, so you are wasting your time hacking into my BT account!!!!!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:45 pm

All very odd Spitfire, similar happened to Miss24 and her marvellous Enclave24 blog. She was so intelligent and would look at both sides of any situation and come to a fair and accurate conclusion. Miss24 if you are out there, come and join this excellent Forum, your thoughts and views would be very welcomed by all of us. She always said she would inform us if threatened then she just mysteriously disappeared!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:15 pm

The Slitheringtons got to her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Something strange went on!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Romilly wrote:All very odd Spitfire, similar happened to Miss24 and her marvellous Enclave24 blog.  She was so intelligent and would look at both sides of any situation and come to a fair and accurate conclusion.   Miss24 if you are out there, come and join this excellent Forum, your thoughts and views would be very welcomed by all of us.  She always said she would inform us if threatened then she just mysteriously disappeared!

Pleeeease, come back Miss24 and provide a link to your Enclave24 blog for all to see. This forum needs you!
 bounce
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 pm

You guys are getting me misty eyed. I so so so miss Miss24. A lot of mystery surrounding The Chocolate Princess, whose YouTube videos I love.
I went to browse RG yesterday and there is definitely new boss ladies around. My problem was that every time I tried to make an opinion someone would write a book to shoot it down. Can't you just have an opinion??????? I definitely saw some of your "sugars" too, egads. Go back to the sugar sites please. At least I have this forum and RDish  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am

Oh YES!!!! We would love to hear from you Miss24!!!! Your forum was so much fun. We miss you.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:15 am

Spitfire wrote:I wonder what happened to The Chocolate Princess and Serene Grace. Were they threatened to leave the RGF? TBH, nothing would surprise me with the Mansons and Uncle Fester.

That forum is a paid site so someone is still paying for it I think The chocolate Princess still does she doesn't post but lurks around.James Slimerton ones threatened her with the law and she told him bring it on and he backed off.In a way part of me hopes that she stops paying that site and it goes down I mean it's already pretty much ruined by the awful mod and the terrible Middleton supporters now in there posting.I went to check it out I think people are leaving only a few are posting.The Midds got what they wanted it they ruin everything.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:02 am

All very sad as what was an excellent forum is now in its death throes due to paid trolls and astroturfers allowed to run riot. It has however become a joke as anyone with half a brain cell can see what is happening and it actually has the opposite effect.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 am

Romilly wrote:All very sad as what was an excellent forum is now in its death throes due to paid trolls and astroturfers allowed to run riot.  It has however become a joke as anyone with half a brain cell can see what is happening and it actually has the opposite effect.

You don't even need that much Romilly !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Good points IamR and Rom, my own thoughts exactly.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 pm

GermanY wrote:
Spitfire wrote:I wonder what happened to The Chocolate Princess and Serene Grace.  Were they threatened to leave the RGF?  TBH, nothing would surprise me with the Mansons and Uncle Fester.

That forum is a paid site so someone is still paying for it I think The chocolate Princess still does she doesn't post but lurks around.James Slimerton ones threatened her with the law and she told him bring it on and he backed off.In a way part of me hopes that she stops paying that site and it goes down I mean it's already pretty much ruined by the awful mod and the terrible Middleton supporters now in there posting.I went to check it out I think people are leaving only a few are posting.The Midds got what they wanted it they ruin everything.

Ah, but did the middds "win".  Not really.  Be careful what you want, you might not like it when you get it.  They semi succeeded in batting down the pro surrogacy people, but they will pop up elsewhere, with the midds/paid trolls having no control over what they say, or the opportunity of posting utter rubbish to try and refute the truth.  A prime example, the dark brown eyes of the sprog, and the midds/trolls stating categorically that they were not brown, they were blue.  Did they realise how utterly ridiculous they sounded.  Good to remember  -  keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer.  They failed on that one, big time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Wise words Rozel

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Romilly wrote:All very sad as what was an excellent forum is now in its death throes due to paid trolls and astroturfers allowed to run riot.  It has however become a joke as anyone with half a brain cell can see what is happening and it actually has the opposite effect.

You don't even need that much Romilly !!

lol! I amroyalty.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Good point there Rozel, they have not "won" anything, in fact probably shot themselves in the foot.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm

They/she overplayed her hand big time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Such a shame, it was a lovely forum. Every thing the midds touch seems to fall to ashes in their fingers. A new name for that family "the wreckers". Bad karma seems to follow them, the harder they try the worse it seems to get.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Agree GB, bad karma seems to follow that family around. Want a mishap, call the midd team, reminds me of the ghost hunters, always getting it wrong, the never disappoint on that front do they.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 am

^I know everyone who has anything to do with them gets' either bad press or humiliation.The famous want to be seen with them for the publicity but man it always turns sour for them I say run fools run!!!!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Very rude too, we sent them some samples of the new Wheatabix flavours and they didn't even send a thank you. The team at the factory were going to club together to but that poor over weight George a birthday present but won't bother now.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Oh PaulineB, you are a card. I think we must be thankful they are so ungrateful that you and the girls don´t want to send the sprog a birthday gift. Point one, I think the birthday has been and gone, and point 2, I think they bulk him up enough, by the look of all the fat on him he doesn´t need to bulk up some more. Maybe a large tub tube of Slimfast might have been a better idea if you were going to send anything  Laughing Laughing 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next