Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+12
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
One of the Peasants
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Cloggy
Anne-Elliot
Tess
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Found this, was waiting for an article to come out.  Only two comments so far, says moderated in advance.  Bet not many come out, they will be scathing, or they are waiting for the astroturfers to give the nod.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640730/Get-six-pack-big-pants-What-Kay-Burley-tells-Duchess-Cambridge-German-tabloid-prints-picture-bare-bottom.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Love this one also

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/27/women-bums-duchess-cambridge-daily-mail?CMP=fb_gu

The comments are pretty good, quite humorous, worth a look for the laugh.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Tess Tue May 27, 2014 8:03 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:
Tess wrote:
GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh My God. Glad I have eaten my lunch half an hour ago. Those meddeldooms and wimpo, all running around naked.  Oh dearie me, not a pretty sight, not a decent one amongst them.  I recall the photos of wimpo´s "man bits", oh my word, what can I say-

WARNING  -  LOOK AT YOUR PERIL

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

As I haven't eaten yet, I thought that I would take one for the team and 'proof read' suggested article, Gingerbeau but it's saying page not found??

Can you view it yet?  If not will find another link to post.

No still cannot see anything

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Found this, was waiting for an article to come out.  Only two comments so far, says moderated in advance.  Bet not many come out, they will be scathing, or they are waiting for the astroturfers to give the nod.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640730/Get-six-pack-big-pants-What-Kay-Burley-tells-Duchess-Cambridge-German-tabloid-prints-picture-bare-bottom.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Love this one also

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/27/women-bums-duchess-cambridge-daily-mail?CMP=fb_gu

The comments are pretty good, quite humorous, worth a look for the laugh.

I see the astroturfers are out in force in the mail so far. Key Birley is correct...I think that we should start a fund..let's call it the fund for waity's knickers..but instead of money we'll post knickers that we think that waity should be wearing.

There is a website called debsknickers which advertise great pantaloons. I will start the fund by donating one of these!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Probably why only 2 comments when I was on there, both moderated. Holding up until the astroturfers gave the nod. DM must think the public are stupid, about time we all reported them to the Press Commission, all that astroturfing should not be allowed.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Tue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Tess wrote:
GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh My God. Glad I have eaten my lunch half an hour ago. Those meddeldooms and wimpo, all running around naked.  Oh dearie me, not a pretty sight, not a decent one amongst them.  I recall the photos of wimpo´s "man bits", oh my word, what can I say-

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

As I haven't eaten yet, I thought that I would take one for the team and 'proof read' suggested article, Gingerbeau but it's saying page not found??

If you must see this gnarly photo, just go to Google and type Prince William and Chris Spivey and it is just a few columns down. Be warned, do NOT EAT before. It is gnarly.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 pm

WE SEEM TO HAVE TWO THREADS WITH THE SAME NAME. This one started by Iamroyalty and the other one started by Tess.

Mods, can we decide which one we are going to use and put a big red notice on the one not to be posted on please, otherwise it is going to get a little confusing.

THANK YOU  flower 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

I remember it well and he looked deformed - was it photoshopped?
The worst one was him urinating at a football game and I certainly wouldn't advise googling that!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 am

Romilly wrote:I remember it well and he looked deformed - was it photoshopped?
The worst one was him urinating at a football game and I certainly wouldn't advise googling that!

I put a warning  Very Happy  There really isn't enough brain bleach to get that nasty image out of your head once its there. If it isn't Photoshopped, we know what his appeal to the Waitster is blech!!!!!!!!
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

One of the Peasants wrote:
Tess wrote:

If you must see this gnarly photo, just go to Google and type Prince William and Chris Spivey and it is just a few columns down.  Be warned, do NOT EAT before.  It is gnarly.  

Thanks for the warning OOTP  Laughing 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 7:30 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:WE SEEM TO HAVE TWO THREADS WITH THE SAME NAME.  This one started by Iamroyalty and the other one started by Tess.

Mods, can we decide which one we are going to use and put a big red notice on the one not to be posted on please, otherwise it is going to get a little confusing.

THANK YOU  flower 

I put a message on a few posts ago GB
I split some posts to make this new topic but unfortunately it created two threads called the same name!! Admin and I have been trying to merge to one thread but it doesn't seem to be working  Crying or Very sad 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ELL-running-sympathy.html

You've got to love Amanda Platell

This time, though, Kate’s managed to reveal all during a very public event, at a moment when she knew the cameras and the eyes of the world were on her. And her tendency to flash the flesh is starting to look worryingly like a habit.
For this wasn’t her only immodest mistake on tour.
From the moment of her arrival in New Zealand, Kate managed to show parts of her body that surely should be for her husband’s eyes only.

The Duchess does have a role model in all this: Diana, Princess of Wales. William has gone to great lengths to ensure his mother’s memory lives on in Kate.
They now live in her old Kensington Palace apartment, where William and Harry were raised.
Kate wears Diana’s engagement ring. But one thing she hasn’t done is to learn from her mistakes

Whenever Diana flashed the flesh after this humiliation she did so with intent.
From then on, when she had to, the Princess used her clothes to convey a message — be it a call for attention or a cry for help.
But such is the frequency of Kate’s wardrobe malfunctions, one can’t help but wonder what message she’s trying to send. Certainly, it’s not one that is contributing to the decorum of the Royal Family.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2641053/Please-learn-covered-Kate-As-Duchess-embarrassed-wardrobe-malfunction-AMANDA-PLATELL-running-sympathy.html#ixzz32zkDrbsb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting points she brings up here!!! Haven' t had time to read the comments as yet

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 am

LOL...astroturfers delight now that I've had chance to read them  Rolling Eyes 

Was also sent this link this morning...shows the UK media up well and truly

From order order political website

http://order-order.com/2014/05/27/kate-bild-de-bummers/

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am

Haven't the dynamic duo got an engagement in Scotland this week? Interesting to see the body language between them

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 11:16 am

I see the paid astroturfers are out this morning commenting on the Amanda Platell article in the DM.

That chap Luigi from Waterlooville however rightly said that the pics are mild compared to the revolting crotch shots to be found all over the Internet. He also noted that paid astroturfers were out too. Good old Luigi, Ma won't be buying his pizzas any more!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 am

Romilly wrote:I see the paid astroturfers are out this morning commenting on the Amanda Platell article in the DM.

That chap Luigi from Waterlooville however rightly said that the pics are mild compared to the revolting crotch shots to be found all over the Internet.  He also noted that paid astroturfers were out too.  Good old Luigi, Ma won't be buying his pizzas any more!

lol! 

He was lucky to get it printed, Romilly. The DM won't allow any of my comments...I've been grounded

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm

I think he must slip through at tea break or shift change as his posts always controversial but spot on. He speaks for the people!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 10:41 pm

More hilarity from the brilliant Sarah Whalen

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/676662-kate-middleton

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu May 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 am

How anyone can possibly defend Waity's actions is quite incomprehensible to me (paid astroturfers no doubt). To have flashed every intimate part of her body at least eight times is totally inexcusable. She is representing the country and the Royal Family for goodness sake yet shows absolutely no decorum, care for her position or remorse. As mentioned many times she has turned herself and the Royal Family in to a joke and what was it with those crazy faces in Scotland yesterday - is she truly losing it?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 pm

No one should behave like that , royal or not.  I saw a comment the other day that she is behaving like the girls you see out on a Friday night, definitley the worse for  wear.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Romilly wrote:How anyone can possibly defend Waity's actions is quite incomprehensible to me (paid astroturfers no doubt).   To have flashed every intimate part of her body at least eight times is totally inexcusable.   She is representing the country and the Royal Family for goodness sake yet shows absolutely no decorum, care for her position or remorse.   As mentioned many times she has turned herself and the Royal Family in to a joke and what was it with those crazy faces in Scotland yesterday - is she truly losing it?!

If you have links please post the crazy faces.  bounce 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Here, just for you Duquesa de Azúcar - (Ok, I guess everyone else can have a look too) but be warned, the first 2 are seriosuly scary
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2642814/Kate-The-Duchess-Cambridge-pulls-funny-face-Fonteviot-village-fete.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 1:42 pm

I see the hair is looking all flat and lank again, not to mention the lines on her forehead. Obviously the beauty budget cut again now the Down Under tour has taken place, and been a disaster before even setting foot on the tarmac at NZ Airport. She is so ugly and mannish, where on earth were wimpy´s eyes. Don´t answer that, don´t think I want to know!!!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next