Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
starsailor
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Rozel
GermanY
Spitfire
CrystalEve
Indie
One of the Peasants
Tess
Romilly
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 pm

GingerBeau, I think that The Viper and Her Nest are so arrogant, as is The Clench Jaw, that they would attempt to do another surrogacy. They know where all the RF's skeletons are hidden and, as a result, they think they will protect them and cover for them. They think they are untouchable.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? - Page 3 Empty ilill there be a second "pregnancy"

Post by Mosiac22 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Not only HM but I think the Duke of York would lead an army toether with the aristos. The Midds may well have some things on the RF
and that may end this dynasty. But not the monarchy with another dynasty. bUT the Middletons wiould nr well and truly finished.
The are and would continue to be pariahs.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Rozel wrote:Would not put it past ma to give it a go, but if, as we suspect, last time the royals were ignorant of what was going on, this time if a pregnancy is announced they will immediately be on red alert.  Having done it once, and got caught, the ignorance of them to go in for round two is unbelievable.  They might have caught people on the hop with fakie porgie, but they sure would not be fooling anyone a second time.  Maybe they think the public would be unaware a second time, based on the assumption that nobody would think anyone would be stupid enough to do that.  Wrong  -  we would put nothing past them, they are devious and calculating enough.  Trouble is they are not smart enough not to get caught, as evidenced with porgie.

I wonder if they 'asked' her to see a physician regarding a fertility test after they found out about the surrogate back then? Of course a physician appointed by the RF (not that she would try to fake the test). I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Mosiac22 wrote:Not only HM but I think the Duke of York would lead an army toether with the aristos. The Midds may well have some things on the RF
and that may end this dynasty.  But not the monarchy with another dynasty. bUT the Middletons wiould nr well and truly finished.
The are and would continue to be pariahs.

This sounds like only plausible thing to me. Otherwise, why so much catering to the Midds bunch.
As I've often said, I just don't remember an ounce of this catering to Princess Diana's family.
When did any of us see her ( Diana's) family so much in the news?!!?!

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 pm

I wouldn't say that the BRF caters to the Middleton's at all.

As far as the news,

A) The BRF can't control the media writing about the Middleton's. I'm sure they get annoyed by them but they can't say anything because it would reflect poorly on them in the end.

B) We have to remember the difference between Diana and Kate. Diana and her fam are Aristo's. They don't have to be attention whores. They already have the titles, the country estate, money, tiara, rubbed elbows with royalty (and lived at Sandringham), etc. They didn't have to be sneaky or underhanded, they were born to it. The Middleton's on the other hand basically have nothing that I've listed Diana and her fam as having. They want it badly and aren't willing to actually work for any of it.

If they were catering to the Middleton's then they would be invited to the real deal, like Christmas at Sandringham and they'd actually be sitting with the royals when they were at Wimbledon, they would be given titles, etc.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 pm

@ Starsailor  -  I would think waity was made to have a thorough check out when the surrogacy was discovered.  If she is infertile then the royal family would know immediately that a second "pregnancy" was another fake.  I would say, most definitely, that HM has had a DNA test done on porgie, and judging by the lack of contact, photos, the hole in the corner christening, etc. etc. that the bio mix, apart from porgie´s looks, tells her that it is not willy boy/waity.  All done very discreetly, but nevertheless carried out.

@ Mosiac22/Duquesa de Azùcar   -  I am sure the medds do have things on the royals, more particularly  relating to willy boy and what he got up to in their company in his younger days, or at Maison de Bang Bang  -  I bet loads of piccies were taken of him in all sorts of compromising "situations".  And we all know what goes on at Maison de Bang Bang.  What the medds forget is that BP can control the media, and if they put a block on what the medds want to leak then it won´t get printed.  End of.  And who, in the media, is going to mess with TPTB.  Bearing in mind who owns and controls the media word wide.

I feel equally sure the royal family have a filing cabinet full of info on the medds, and I reckon that would not make pretty reading.  For them to want to take on the royal family in a public scandal, they must be in la la land, because it will not happen. They would be squashed into the ground and all the dirt, and more, thrown back at them.  And their dirt against the royal family will not be printed.  I don´t see how the royal family are scared of them.  I think they are possibly treading a bit lighter than normal because they don´t want to be caught in another Princess Diana situation.  This time no chance of that, waity has no fans, nobody likes her, or her dreadful family. I think there would be street parties all over the UK when she is put out to grass, and takes the rest of the medds with her. Take willy boy too, and remove him from line of succession, and porgie has to be removed, he is fakie porgie, even if their bio mix the fact he was born to a surrogate rules him out for being eligible straight away.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Good Show Snow!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 am

@SnowKitten,

Great points!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:20 am

Waity hates being big in size no way will she gain weight soon again to pretend having a second one.You can tell when she was forced to put some weight with the pretend preg look she hated it big time.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? - Page 3 Empty Will there be a second pregnanchy/

Post by Mosiac22 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Bravoo Snow Kitten,, very well said. Up guards and at 'em.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 am

Anne-Elliot wrote:Setchell is appearing on BBC Woman's Hour tomorrow.  Is he going to make an announcement?

BBC Woman's Hour ‏@BBCWomansHour ·25 mins
Tomorrow at 10: Delivering royal babies with the Queen’s former Surgeon-Gynaecologist Sir Marcus Setchell @WellbeingofWmen

Express article. Does Setchell realise how ridiculous he makes himself look, nobody is fooled, Also very revealing that HM did not conduct the knighthood service for him, it was done by willy boy.  He might have delivered that kid to someone, but it sure was not waity.  How can he go on tv and lie to the nation like that.  If they were all hoping it would help them out re the surrogacy then it has back fired, many know he is lying through his back teeth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/489216/Sir-Marcus-Setchell-talks-Royal-birth-of-Prince-George

If you look at this DM article you will notice, as is often the case when revisiting something, that between the bosum and the bump there is rather a large gap, and that bump looks so low and fake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2695941/They-just-normal-couple-Surgeon-delivered-Prince-George-opens-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-birth-line-throne.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:32 pm

PaulineB wrote:When things are desperate Ma loses all sense of reason.

^Do you think she had any (sense of reason ) in the first place PB  lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:45 pm

She couldn't have had any sense of reason in that dumb skull of hers or she would have thought through her 'business plan' with more care. It wasn't enough to stalk Willy and allegedly blackmail him into marrying her reportedly used goods daughter, she should have realised that hapless Waity didn't have the requirements to be a Royal. Waity (and Ma) are unable to string a coherent sentence together, they just utter uneducated platitudes with the frantic head nodding and hand waving of those from the sink estate Ma manipulated her way out of. I could go on about lacking in warmth, kindness, charm and charisma but the whole world now knows her shortfalls.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum