Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 14 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Indie Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Pretty interesting isn't it?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Even if we see a photo of waity with fakie nanny is always there too. And if wonder ma was giving so much attention to her daughter´s fake HG, then how on this earth did she have time to run around after fakie I - we are always being told he is loud, noisy, full of energy. Give me a break, which was it she was looking after - allegedly. Waity looking after herself and laughing at all the punters believing she was ill - failure, we didn´t thinks she was ill, we knew she wasn´t preggers - hee hee. Nanny running ragged behind fakie I. That is the truth of the story.

Not sure who is pushing out this drivel - juggernaut, ma or both, but whoever it is looks more ridiculous every time, we are well away of what a lazy baggage waity is and that nanny cares full time for fakie I and the other 30+ staff do everything else. Not even sure if waity makes her own bed, very much doubt it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Will boy the gift that keeps giving just like his bone idle wife. Didn´t even seem to know what fracking was - obviously doesn research or read anything ahead of giving out awards - could have been the CDM medal for all he knew (Cadbury´s Dairy Milk) - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Talk about show himself up every time.

http://www.celebitchy.com/404573/prince_william_shut_down_went_silent_when_an_energy_expert_mentioned_fracking/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:24 pm

How sad when the press report that waity did far, far less than either HM or prince philip - one 88 years old and the other 93 years old. And of course no doubt a is being rumoured waity is celebrating her 33rd birthday on 9 January in Mustique with the meddledooms en masse. Wonder if fakie I there, if so us taxpayers forking out for nanny to go along too. Hmmm, huge liability to us that family.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/549762/2015-Queen-breaking-records-all-eyes-Prince-William-Princess-Middleton-next-royal-birth
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Here we go with the stupid fake heir news making believe the world is waiting for him. Please Rolling Eyes

Rozel wrote:Will boy the gift that keeps giving just like his bone idle wife. Didn´t even seem to know what fracking was - obviously doesn research or read anything ahead of giving out awards - could have been the CDM medal for all he knew (Cadbury´s Dairy Milk) - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Talk about show himself up every time.

http://www.celebitchy.com/404573/prince_william_shut_down_went_silent_when_an_energy_expert_mentioned_fracking/
I wish we had visual of that.LOL the future King my heavens that guy is an idiot who can't even debate simple things.Him and Waito are both mush brains.How embarrassing this guy is over 30 can't even string adults sentences together without mumbling or when in the presence of real leaders looks like a little scared insecure boy pathetic!!. Oh and the stupid new PR guy really thinks he's doing a great job with all those dumb Waito stories.Now the DM has how black pantyhoses have increasesd in sales because of Waito wow really hard breaking news there DM.LOL

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 am

Great article by Chris Spivey about the lazy couple and their homes.  But juggers will not like this.

So, there I was, fast asleep, dreaming about how well the MSM portray Bald Willie and Kate Gold-Digger-Smith as the Royals with the ‘common touch’ without so much as a hint of sarcasm, when the old phone begins to ring.

A quote from the artivcle

First off, it is now becoming very clear that the reason for the millions of pounds of public money spent on the Middleton’s mansion was for no other reason than Bald Willies in-laws wanted to have it off at the public’s expense.

The following is from the Daily Express:

Undergrowth has been cleared, while ditches and drains surrounding Bucklebury Manor, the Middleton’s £5million estate, have been cleared.
Even the local council has passed an emergency bylaw preventing any vehicle from stopping along the road leading to the family’s Georgian farmhouse.

Experts believe the massive security operation – a joint exercise between Thames Valley Police, the Met and the elite royal protection squad – is costing more than £1million. Source

http://chrisspivey.org/living-on-the-love-of-the-common-people/

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Just what is this family up to. Wasty does not want the fakies around the royals. Why did she marry willy boy, always been a royal as far as we know.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/01/kate-middleton-to-prince-william-no-royal-family-members-around/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:47 pm

And more claptrap, from no particular source you will note other than Life & Style mag, and who are the, do we know?.

Life & Style claims the queen intentionally barred Kate's loved ones from her home.

It obviously irritated the medds big time not to be invited to Sandringham by HM for Christmas Day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middletons-feud-queen-elizabeth-allegedly-erupts-after-christmas-diss-weight-1774868

Who, in their right minds, would continue to criticise HM in this way? All I can say is I think the medds are behind this, and if they think TPTB and the courtiers will continually take these lies badmouthing HM then they are seriously deluded.

They all knew the score with regard to marrying into the royal family. They seem to think that the royals should come down to their sink estate level. Dream on, never on this planet.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Maybe the old Pterodactyl and her Potato Head Faking Spawn are suffering from a supreme case of delusional narcissism. They probably think that are equal to HM because of whatever palaver The Duke of Dumb has spouted off to them. I truly believe this is the case. There is no way otherwise would any normally sane person think this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:04 pm

How can anyone take on HM and TPTB and think they will win. In their dreams. We know they are dumb, but didn´t realise they are that dumb. No grey matter in their brains, pure mashed potato.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:32 pm

Delusional narcissistic mash potato of the first order.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just came acrossd this, you must have a look. Life and Style say waity fighting back against HM for ignoring her family and telling she needs to gains some weight.

Let us be fair here, I am pretty sure HM could not give a fig whether she gains weight or not. HM knows she is not pregnant and therefore not bothered if she puts on weight or not.

Seriously delusional waity and her family, I think they all have a screw loose in that family. They are doing themselves no favours with all these leaks recently.

Pretty to see that they are all seething that the never made it to the main Sandringham house for Christmas lunch, of shooting with the royals on Boxing Day, and this is them making it know they were furious and trying to get their own back. Does anyone care, other than them? Nope, not one jot. If they but realised they are also showing just how teed off they are about it, quite plain and transparent for us all to see.

You have to click in, the face on waity is enough to give you a good laugh - she looks more like a man every week.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xf0mxy&s=8#.VK23OiusWSo
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 pm

She does look more and more like a man. I couldn't stop staring at her Mike Middleton whittled down pig nose.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 am

Snow Kitten wrote:And more claptrap, from no particular source you will note other than Life & Style mag, and who are the, do we know?.

Life & Style claims the queen intentionally barred Kate's loved ones from her home.

It obviously irritated the medds big time not to be invited to Sandringham by HM for Christmas Day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middletons-feud-queen-elizabeth-allegedly-erupts-after-christmas-diss-weight-1774868

Who, in their right minds, would continue to criticise HM in this way?  All I can say is I think the medds are behind this, and if they think TPTB and the courtiers will continually take these lies badmouthing HM then they are seriously deluded.

They all knew the score with regard to marrying into the royal family.  They seem to think that the royals should come down to their sink estate level.  Dream on, never on this planet.

Seriously, who is going to believe it.  You do not marry into a royal family and expect them to give up all traditions and etc and go down to your street level.  No other inlaws spend Christmas at Sandringham, why should the medds, they are nobodies.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:28 pm

The RF will never change their traditions for anyone let alone a family from the gutter

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Copying this from the Prince Andrew thread.  Seriously, are the medd family for real.  Prince Andrew (although I do not agree with what he is alleged to have done) should not be used to make waity, of all people, look good, because her behaviour is just that, hers.  Dragging Prince Andrew into it is a very low down thing to do.

Rozel wrote:
I see ma and waity have the knives out for Prince Andrew.  Ma and waity seem to think that all the body parts exposed and etc by waity along the way are nothing compared this misdemeanour of PA.  

One thing wrong, they seem to have forgotten about uncle fester and all the allegations about what he gets up to.  Also, Prince Andrew is a true blood royal, unlike waity and her crew.

If they are looking to alienate HM even more than they have done so already then I think they are on to a winner here.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/66785/20150108/kate-middleton-fighting-prince-andrew-sex-scandalkate-middleton-fighting-prince-andrews-sickening-under-age-sex-slave-scandal.htm

Snaggle Bobcat response
Well, I can´t see HM liking that article one little bit. Waity not wanting Andrew around "her kids", the fakies. What about uncle fester and his procuring of youngsters for hire at Maison de Bang Bang, that was exposed in the papers a while back. Are the fakies to be kept away from him too. Also having Andrew around sickens waity. Maybe waity sickens Andrew. Does being around uncle fester sicken her too? Didn´t seem to bother her when she was frolicking around at Maison de Bang Bang when all sorts of other things were going on. And how can she think that what Andrew is alleged to have done should make her flashgates look good, what on earth gave her that idea. At least we haven´t seen all Andrew´s "man bits" or his backside spread across front pages all over the world. Who wants a future queen consort whose personal parts have been ogled at the world over and used for dart boards in canteens. I smell ma medd behind this article, trying to make waity look - dream on ma, too little too late. As for trying to make waity look good in this particular situation, she is belly crawling along the sewer these days isn´t she.

And if she thinks she is "in favour" with the royals because a second fake is being carried by a surrogate then she really is seriously deluded. No wonder the British family are a laughing stock world-wide thanks to the medds.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:37 pm

All Wasty and Ma are doing is drawing attention to their ghastly questionable family and fester who openly admitted procuring 'fresh young meat ' for clients.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 pm

SK wrote:"Just what is this family up to. Wasty does not want the fakies around the royals..…"

When I read this, I thought maybe the opposite is true: from appearances, it is the RF don't want anything to do with Fakie (very few times have any of them being photographed with him, a small number chose to attend the bday party, etc). So the Medds decided to twist it so it appears that they,
not RF, are deliberately isolating him from his Royals.

Furthermore, as her dad was one of PP's sex party buddies (as well as Kate's long term involvement in Eyes Wide Shut parties, her friendship with the owner of an orgy business), the Medds knew full well just who & what the RF did long before the current scandal. I find it hard to believe they would only know question the RF's moral turpitude at this late a date.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:53 pm

It's a pity the only way they can try to make waity look good is to compare her to a suspected paedo

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes, that is obvious and pitiful.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Smacks of desperation doesn´t it. Agree Dallasite, turned it around to make it look as though it is the medds keeping fakie from the royals, when in fact it is the opposite, and always has been from day one. Even the christening was a hole in the corner affair, nothing like a christening for a royal heir. They all know he was born to a surrogate and not of their bio mix, hence they want to keep their distance and want no involvement. And why would you, if correct and no bio mix of the odious couple then he is not a Windsor, why would they want to bother with him.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Actions certainly speak louder than words in fakie's case.
The RF couldn't make it more obvious that they are distancing themselves from him in a big way. There is no way old Ma Medd would be allowed to have so much access to him or dress him up like little Lord Fauntleroy if he was genuine either.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:58 pm

So they are distancing themselves from the fat little brute produced by the Middletons. So what does that mean? Are the RF going to let this ridiculous charade continue or are they going to force Willy Boy's hand?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:07 pm

^ Now how would they do that Indie - you know he does what he wants and only what he wants??!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

They could force him if HM would pull her head out of her a$$.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next