Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon 2014

+12
Admin- Michelle
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
GermanY
Romilly
One of the Peasants
Anniecross
Anne-Elliot
Indie
Rozel
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wimbledon 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon 2014

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 am

Aethelflaed wrote:No one really knows how much PP makes because it's a partnership not a limited company (no published accounts). I would not think that it's worth £30 million. Problem is also that if they tried to sell, some of the worth is in the connection. It is not to say that a new owner would make the same sales without the connection. Strange that they have not made it a company. There are advantages such as limited liability and ability to pay in dividends which avoids NI. They obviously do not want to publish accounts.

On another note I wonder how cakeboy's marshmallow business is doing?
I read that they made money selling peoples ips and info to companies the press quickly try to cover that up.There is no way they made so many millions the press wrote that so they didn't seem like golddiggers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:03 am

Would definitely agree with that GermanY. I forgot about that, I also read it in the papers. Trouble is they ARE gold diggers, through and through, nothing can hid that now, far too late in the day. Greedy, grasping social climbers, teed off because their scheming has fallen on stony ground to a fair extent.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:11 am

Anything having to do with Party pieces, from the crap they sell to the info story, explains in any capacity how they are able to afford the lifestyle they've been living for years now. The company is not worth 30 million pounds and has not at any time been worth that kind of money. I don't need to even see their books to know that. This is a small private company that sells cheap crap that even during the 80's, 90's, and whatnot people could buy from their local shops. I'm sure the UK has their own version(s) of America's Party City and other party supply chain stores, that sell all of the themed plates, cups, utensils, decor, etc. that one could need for a party. Not to mention, every city has at least one novelty shop to buy bits and pieces of novelty toys. There is no way they have or ever had, even during the engagement and wedding periods, the humongous customer base they would need to accumulate that much money.

I've just read this book called The Millionaire Next Door (great read, I do suggest). It's a book based on a study on as you guessed it, the millionaires of America. The re-occuring them throughout the book is how Millionaires in America are majority middle class, live below their means, and are smart with their money. They don't deprive themselves but they don't waste their money on unnecessary material things, they drive used cars, etc. Now if the Middleton's were like this and someone told me they were wealthy, I would believe it. You can go far in the world of investments and a business like PP would allow them the capital for that. But we all know the Midds live the life of the fast and flashy. The lifestyle they've been leading, they'v been leading since the Flat Face & Wasty were very little girls, outweighs any possible money that was acquired from the business, and you never hear their names in connection to investing in anything that would rake in serious dough. As long as they've been on the scene, I think we would've had some inklings.

I believe Uncle Fester bankrolls through one way or another, even if it is using PP as a front for his dirty money, he bankrolls them.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 am

You are so right CarryingOn especially about the Mids being all flash and no substance. Much out there about being bankrolled by Fester's dirty money. Members of the public have frequently requested HMRC and Fraud Squad investigations in to their affairs. Those ridiculous pinkie crested rings just shouts their coarse flashiness. Whenever a young lad roars past in an expensive car and covered in ostentatious jewellery here people just laugh as generally all on credit.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3