Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nico, boyfriend to flat face, quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland

+12
Anne-Elliot
Rozel
Indie
Romilly
Duquesa de Azúcar
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
GermanY
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Anniecross
GingerBeau46
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nico, boyfriend to flat face,  quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland Empty Nico, boyfriend to flat face, quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Last edited by GingerBeau46 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Nico, boyfriend to flat face,  quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland Empty Re: Nico, boyfriend to flat face, quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Perhaps first step to get one of the Middletons out of the country!!!! All rather incestuous tho' as he obviously wouldn't have got the job if not connected to flat face! Rather supports the theory 'its not what you know but who you know'! Rather telling statement from Nico's mother 'if my children are happy I am happy'! No accolades to the Pipster.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Nico, boyfriend to flat face,  quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland Empty Re: Nico, boyfriend to flat face, quit his job in London to join hedge fund in Switzerland

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 am

It is a possible start of an exit Smile
Lets cross fingers and toes. Then ma and pa might follow
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:23 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:Hmmm, so Nico is off to work in Switzerland.  Does that mean flat face will go with him we ask ourselves?

Pippa Middleton's stockbroker boyfriend quits the City to take on Swiss hedge fund role

Nico's new line of business is very suspect, as Hedge funds are, generally speaking, wealth generators for the few who run them--and a complete rip-off for their clients. Why, he may even be involved with the Rockefeller and Rothschild empires, in manufacturing another planned, financial crash.
 Suspect 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:25 am

If he is working for Rothchilds, then he is in with a Orange wedding
Also means they are all in the clan Rothchild/Bilderberg
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:05 am

All these people no matter what they do involves hiding things and it feels dirty like you have to take a bath.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 am

Yes it does make you feel like that. I imagine if half the rumors are true, I feel ill
There are some very disturbing ones.If you feel your born with no rules, you own the people and above everyone etc, it is not hard to believe.
We are all disposable or irrelevant . We are there to serve them and there is no good in them.Do they donate to charity ? ever ? NO
Liz's money could stop poverty in Africa or she could spoil herself some more.She chooses the latter. No even their staff are paid a decent wage, just the honor of being slaves for them

Nico is either being removed, so that Pip is removed. Is this the start of things to come ?
Nico should run, unless he is a grasping, social climbing gold digger
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 am

^By the way he looks while he's been papped when he's with her he looks like he likes the attention he looks like he's also full of himself.But who knows if this is his exit out of her life then we'll hear how their long distance relationship isn't working so they split.He's handling billions of money the Viper must be salivating with her cobra tongue out.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:45 am

Doubt if it is a prelude to a split as rumours rife behind aristo closed doors is that he got the job through willy boy. Yes, Ma's viper tongue but be scraping the floor!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:01 pm

I think I read somewhere he got the job through meddleton connections and a friend of willy boy - so not the royal family as it turns out. He does look as though he loves the limelight, I suppose there have to be some perks to having a girl friend who looks like flat face. Very masculine in physique and facial features. I think I recall reading on another thread on here, maybe handy for flat face to do surrogate duty at some stage, nicely tucked away in Switzerland, always muffled up in baggy coats and long scarves. Have to keep it all in the medd family, as another poster said, gives me the creeps and feels rather incestuous - brrrrr, put shivers down my spine thinking about it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:01 am

Snow Kitten wrote:  I think I recall reading on another thread on here, maybe handy for flat face to do surrogate duty at some stage, nicely tucked away in Switzerland, always muffled up in baggy coats and long scarves.  Have to keep it all in the medd family, as another poster said, gives me the creeps and feels rather incestuous -  brrrrr, put shivers down my spine thinking about it.

Crumbs, didn't think of that one Snow Kitten. Very good points.  Surprised 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Well not sure Ma is upto round 2 for another pregnancy. So Pip then ??
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:27 pm

If they are absolutely stupid enough to even try and foist another fake on us then they are truly lacking in intelligence. Nobody will fall for that a second time, most have seen through the first one.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:28 pm

PG is hidden and the population does not think that odd ?

They are 100's of years of inbreeding, so yes, they are stupid
They believe they are bulletproof and would have the balls to do it
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:39 am

So he is using flat face and flat face is using him just in case she can't land a aristo.She is reaching in years and looks it -how long until the Viper says get out I can't support you anymore you are over 32.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:15 am

Call me silly, call me old fashioned, but how about marriage for love
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 am

I think the viper will always support her offspring as long as there is something in it for her. Unless the family are dispatched pronto we will see those tombstone teeth and bony knees around for a little while yet. I know we can't help how we look and the personality/character we are born with but the loser Cakemaker is most decidedly of the 'only a mother could love him' type.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:Call me silly, call me old fashioned, but how about marriage for love

Not in the least you wouldn't catch any of that nefarious inbred lot, giving away a fortune to marry the love of their lives!  Sad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Love, I don´t think they know the meaning of the word. Flat face wants a husband with loads of money to give her the good life with no effort from her. Love, no, doesn´t come into it with that lot.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Admin wrote:If he is working for Rothchilds, then he is in with a Orange wedding
Also means they are all in the clan Rothchild/Bilderberg

For sure!  Very Happy 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:31 pm

I see the creep face Cakemaker loser is in a shot in an article about 'who went to Wimbledon' in the sycophantic Hello mag. Although I am generally considered mild, well mannered and ladylike I just wouldn't be able to stop myself throwing something unpleasant at him!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 am

I would like to throw something at him too. He's definitely cheesy. Loving the attention too much. He also looks like he gets Botox.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 am

You are right Indie and I hadn't thought of that but he used to have a really scrawny face. It was always said the beard was 'demanded' by Ma to make him look 'Royal' - what a joke but it could also be to disguise the changing face shape.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 am

You are right Indie and I hadn't thought of that but he used to have a really scrawny face. It was always said the beard was 'demanded' by Ma to make him look 'Royal' - what a joke but it could also be to disguise the changing face shape.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Cakemaker, look royal - in ma´s dreams. He looks what he is, a scheming plotter looking for the next scam to make him the big bucks. He even looks creepy. Show me a photo of him, not knowing who he was, and ask me would you trust that man, my immediate response would be no way. Something odd about him, I would trust him no further than I could throw him - and that is nowhere. Seedy, creepy look to him.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next