Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

+8
starsailor
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Rozel
Anniecross
Indie
Snow Kitten
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos Empty Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm

My, the things they get up to.  Must be a ma leak to People mag.  Showing piccies of how porgie looks like Queen Elizabeth  -  in their dreams.  Desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel, they will be in the barrel below very soon now.

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20395222_20834899,00.html#30186613

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos Empty Re: Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

There's only one person he looks like and that is Uncle Gary.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos Empty Re: Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

Post by Anniecross Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/489216/Sir-Marcus-Setchell-talks-Royal-birth-of-Prince-George

This article just shouts desperation - everyone knows the baby was a donor baby carried by a surrogate and poor old Setchell must have been plied with drink or threatened to come out with that tosh. It's got Ma Middleton's fingerprints all over it and the RF probably reeling in horror yet again. One step nearer to the demise of the Monarchy.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:05 pm

REPOSTED FROM A DUPICATE THREAD
Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos
Post by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm

My, the things they get up to.  Must be a ma leak to People mag.  Showing piccies of how porgie looks like Queen Elizabeth  -  in their dreams.  Desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel, they will be in the barrel below very soon now.

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20395222_20834899,00.html#30186613

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 pm;

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:06 pm

REPOSTED FROM A DUPLICATE THREAD
Re: George porgie alleged "first birthday"
Post by Snow Kitten Yesterday at 9:18 pm

DM article, drivel as usual. Obviusly leaked by ma with paid astroturfers on standby to make fawning, sickly remarks and press green arrows for one another. It is so sad and pathetic you just have to laugh. The readers comments worth a laugh, you can tell the non-astroturfers, they speak the truth and tell it as it is. Scraping the barrel again ma, trouble is we all see through it now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2697755/Prince-Georges-Peter-Rabbit-birthday-party-organised-Carole-Middleton.html

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: George porgie alleged "first birthday"
Post by Snow Kitten Yesterday at 9:49 pm

More trailer trash from the Daily Express. Jeepers, ma is determined to get her moment of glory. Just as well, she will be outed soon - hee hee.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/489821/One-year-old-Prince-George-big-birthday-bash

Snow Kitten
Baroness

Last edited by Rozel on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Rozel Today at 2:20 pm

Been puzzling me why they would have his birthday photos taken 3 weeks ahead of his birthday. Then it clicked! He is such a large kid, and it strikes me they wanted piccies before he grew any more to try and hide the fact that he is older than his age. Bet many have sussed that too. Everything they do makes it more and more glaringly obvious that this kid was born many weeks ahead of his supposed "birthday".
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Rozel wrote:REPOSTED FROM A DUPLICATE THREAD
Post by Rozel Today at 2:20 pm
Everything they do makes it more and more glaringly obvious that this kid was born many weeks ahead of his supposed "birthday".

Most certainly does!  Rolling Eyes 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:14 pm

REPOSTED FROM DUPLICATE THREAD

by CarryingOn Today at 12:05 am

I didn't see a thread for just George happenings, so I'm starting this one. If there is already one, apologies, and the Mod can could move this to there for me please.

Here is the first of what's going to be three of photos released for the kid's first birthday.

https://twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/status/490612624481353728/photo/1

In the words of GingerBeau, he is one big bruiser! And goodness if I'm not tired of seeing him in overalls and stripes!!

The picture could also be better. The Natural History Museum probably has some beautiful grounds, why didn't they get a better shot of that in the picture and maybe one of him actually smiling. If this is the kid's solo pic, I don't want to see the "family" portraits. We all know Waity is going to be photoshopped to within an inch of her life and William's face will be completely strained.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:49 pm

The presence of ER at the birthday party and especially in any photograph  would be PR DYNAMITE for the middies to be played and replayed endlessly in the interests of showing bona fide support from the head of the House of  Windsor for the fake, ubsmiling child, whose birthday IT IS NOT.

I hope ER doesn't let herself be used by this gruesome group, and that includes her grandson.  I can never forget the way Wimpo jiggled George's hands in an obvious attempt to get ER to take one and hold it at his christening.  That was a near miss.  What a photo of royal acceptance that was intended to be. NO member of the RF should be drawn into smiling acceptance of fake PG or the middies and their minions will pick it up and run with it BIGTIME. I think its very convenient for all of them that the holiday season is well under way. Of course they could come back, but they don't want to any more than the most essential members wanted to attend then at the christening. carol just never learns and never will IMO.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Would seem ma got her way and ER DID go to the birthday party - I am speechless - and that takes some doing as my friends will attest to!!!

DM do make me laugh though at this comment "Earlier in the day Kate, accompanied by her nanny, Maria Borallo......" - don't they mean PG's nanny or has ER decided waity needs one too ?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2701716/A-guest-list-fit-prince-The-Queen-joins-Harry-Zara-Sophie-Kate-Kensington-Palace-Middletons-too.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Sadly, the old girl played right into their hands and called in to the "birthday" party. Any respect I might have had for her has gone down into the sewers. I cannot believe she has so little intelligence, also her advisors, that she has allowed herself to be used as a pawn by the medds. She knows the DNA of that kid, and she knows it is not a Windsor. If she thinks that will make people think he is a Windsor then she is very sadly mistaken. This one is not for brushing under the carpet.

http://images.smh.com.au/2014/07/22/5614970/1405993850773.jpg-620x349.jpg

http://images.smh.com.au/2014/07/22/5614973/1405993850899.jpg-620x349.jpg

Even more obvious he looks nothing like either of them. It looks as though they found him somewhere and thought - this one will do. Ma got it well wrong with the donors, especially the brown eyes.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:13 pm

^ Ma gets it wrong all the time!!

What I can't understand is why did waity take porgie to BP this morningto see ER if ER was going to the party this afternoon?

Odd to that Prince and Princess Michael went - mind you she is reputed to have once said she would anywhere for a free meal so perhaps she isn't fussy who she mixes with!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Yes, it does seem odd waity taking the kid to BP this morning if she was going to KP this afternoon.

More a party for the adults, and I too was surprised to see the Kents turn up. Who would want to visit a kids party. No chucky and cam though, the "grandparents", or any of the other senior royals. A very odd do altogether. Wonder if HM allowed any photos to be taken of her at KP. No doubt if she did then ma will be leaking them all over the place, her usual MO.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:18 pm

I am shocked HM went to this party. She is caving to Carol(e) and giving Carol(e)'s son her stamp of approval. This is a really stupid move. The World knows that Porgie is a fake. The fact that she is allowing this FRAUD to continue is UNBELIEVABLE.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Short term Indie, short term. The truth will out before much longer, too many people with books in the pipeline, one will hit the deck pretty soon I reckon, hope the royals are ready for the explosion.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Indie wrote:I am shocked HM went to this party. She is caving to Carol(e) and giving Carol(e)'s son her stamp of approval. This is a really stupid move. The World knows that Porgie is a fake. The fact that she is allowing this FRAUD to continue is UNBELIEVABLE.

As I've said to you before Indie, those in high places get away with murder.
What is a fake child next to murder?
Think about it.

Diana's "accident" ring a bell?
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Well, the RF has to pretend that everything is fine. They are very careful. I think that they made a deal with Fakey after the tour. They made her an offer she can't refuse and kicked her out. Of course Fakey and Ma wouldn't want to look 'defeated', hence they probably asked the RF to pretend that everything is fine for a while.

There was the other article by the DM a few days ago, when W visited a charity and talked about Porkie. They said that Porkie is at KP with the nanny. And we already know that KM is usually staying at her parents place. It seems as if they are already separated and Porkie is staying at KP permanently. But they keep playing 'happy family' for a while until an official announcement is made. I might be wrong, that's just my impression. And as for the engagement in Malta, that reminds me of 'Paris'. It could be a trap. The RF is very cold, I wouldn't be surprised.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Why would the royals want to keep fakie porgie at KP. He is not related to them and is a fraudulent heir it doesn´t make sense, or maybe my addled brain is reading it wrong, always possible Starsailor, premature senile dementia I plead  Very Happy 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos Empty Fake Porgie First birthday and photos.

Post by Mosiac22 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

The list of those who did go, reads almost like a three line whip.
But there are some interesting absentees. Princess Anne and Peter's family, No Gloucesters (and they are more
important than the Kents, no Windsor "grandparents". I wonder if HM believes in her heart of hearts that it is
all going to end anyway. Was W/K's trip to BP to pressurise HM to attend.?

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

@Snow Kitten:
I think that way they could make sure that the midds don't use him as a PR tool and KM wouldn't be able to garner sympathy (the poor 'mother' and what the cold RF is doing to her....). Or they could make her look like a cold person, someone who is leaving the child. It's just a thought. And then they could announce that Porkie 'should live a normal life' and he wouldn't be an heir to the throne anymore. Hmm.. we will see what will happen...

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks Starsailor, though I might have missed something  -  I am still pleading very early senile dementia - my story and sticking to it  Laughing

@ mosaic, I read somewhere that allegedly waity took the kid to BP to see PP - seems a bit odd to me, why would a man his age, never interested in kids, want to see a "one year old" on his "birthday". Strikes me as odd. Not sure where I read it, maybe the DM article.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 am

I am beyond furious that ER went to the party, thus giving the middies the biggest pr scoop for a long time.  IMO she has porgie's DNA, she is aware he is a fake and yet she is allowing this to drag on - in doing so is sticking 2 fingers up at everyone in the UK - we deserve better.

I am aware some say she is playing the long game and is not confrontatoinal (cowardly more like) but this is not acceptable for such a serious matter.  Maybe she doesn't want to mar the end of her reign with the explosion that exposing the fake heir would produce. I am sure she wants to be remembered for all the good she has done over the last 60+ years but IMO if the succession issue is not resolved and soon the most important thing she will be remembered for is being the monarch who allowed a fake heir to be foisted on the British people; in doing so she is helping to bring about the ultimate downfall of the House of Windsor. Ironically ER is joining the middies and waity as recruiters for the Republican Party!  Is that what she really wants?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 am

Strange that Carole and Mike arrived separately. Mike did not look very happy at all. I never know what to make of Mike Middleton.

I assume that PW was at the party although it was not made clear. He did not go to see PP with Kate, Maria and George unless he went separately because he was not in the car.

IMO the Queen possibly does not want the Midds completely taking over. I agree with the other poster that some random royals had been rustled up to balance up the status quo.

I think also that is why QE has given William and Kate Anmer Hall. Otherwise there would be excuses as to why they could not go to Sandringham for Christmas.

Last edited by Aethelflaed on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:25 am

Rozel wrote:Thanks Starsailor, though I might have missed something  -  I am still pleading very early senile dementia - my story and sticking to it  Laughing

@ mosaic, I read somewhere that allegedly waity took the kid to BP to see PP  -  seems a bit odd to me, why would a man his age, never interested in kids, want to see a "one year old" on his "birthday".  Strikes me as odd.  Not sure where I read it, maybe the DM article.

Richard Palmer tweeted earlier that the "Friend" who told them that the kid was taken to BP to see the Queen, suddenly caught a case of amnesia. So he was there but no one knows what for. I still don't believe PP has really ever met the kid, seen him yes, but held, interacted, touched, no.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next