Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

+8
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
Anniecross
Rozel
PaulineB
Indie
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Can you just imagine what flashed through the mind of Presidente Hollande when waity asked "who was that" meaning the KING OF SPAIN.    I think King Felipe handled the situation very well, considering he had just been snubbed publicly and on camera, by that lazy pair of ignoramuses.  I am sure, though, that he will not forget, it was most embarrassing for him.  Never mind, he can feel far superior to willy boy, at least Queen Letizia would have known who everyone was ahead of time, not rocket science and part of the job, which she carries out admirabley and without showing the world her personal body parts, unlike duchess dolittle and wantalot.  How,  In their position how could they not know who King Felipe was.  Willy boy spent holidays with the Spanish royals.  And this guy we are are expected to believe is intelligent enough to do this 5 months course to work in an air ambulance.  I am so thankful I do not live in that area,  if willy boy on board I would request a road ambulance thank you very much.

Also the little matter, of course, is that King Felipe is a king, willy boy a mere prince/duke.  Just when are the rf going to do something about these two, they bring the monarchy down further each time they do an engagement.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

Post by Indie Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Thank you Snow. You said all of that so well. Yes, every time the Dynamic Duo of Nothingless make a public relations appearance they bring the RF down a notch. Either her pointed "I Don't Care" complete and total ignorance or her slut-about chronic flashing. OMG. How low can she go? And the fact that the RF does nothing. And it all continues. Pathetic.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:31 pm

And this is the family we are supposed to look up to and respect?? God give me strength

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Do they really think, sit back and let her hang herself. I get the ' give her enough rope ' but it is beyond that now
If they are reading, we are NOT jealous. Seriously we would not have married anyone of those Saxe Gotha's. My children didn't need
low IQ.
It really is now an embarrassment for the country. It begs the question ' Couldn't Willi Twisted Evil am do any better ? '
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:Do they really think, sit back and let her hang herself. I get the ' give her enough rope ' but it is beyond that now
If they are reading, we are NOT jealous. Seriously we would not have married anyone of those Saxe Gotha's. My children didn't need
low IQ.
It really is now an embarrassment for the country. It begs the question ' Couldn't Willi Twisted Evil am do any better ? '

In a word, Michelle, NO. Word gets around and it is probably well-known in his circlewhat an arrogant, spoilt brat he is. Ironic really - once the aristocracy would have loved one of their daughters to marry royalty - bet they avoided him like the plague so he fell straight in to the arms of the demented one

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:43 pm

I am sure they decided that whilst marrying higher and one of theirs etc but William was a dumb arrogant shit
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:I am sure they decided that whilst marrying higher and one of theirs etc but William was a dumb arrogant shit

He is certainly not what he appears to be either. Something very creepy and sneaky about him. As I said, before we are fed a sanitized, version of Willie by the Rothschild media press. They present a false picture of him to the public. Some think that he isn't too bad and that he has very evil forces around him,  and that influences his behaviour, but I'm not too sure on that one as I don't think a man who can lie to the world about fake Georgie Porgie, pay a false  tribute to the terrorist, murderer Nelson Mandela at the film premiere of Mandela. (When he knew full well that Mandela died months before) and yet he misled the public by blabbering on that he had just learned about his death whilst watching the film about the criminals life with equally fake, dewy eyed Fakey Waity at his side. Beats me for sure!  Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:33 pm

They say given the date of his birth ( google it ) and we are about to fall into tin foil hat stuff. Some say he is the anti Christ. Others say he is evil and he will take over from Betty and is pure evil. Others say Diana tried to kill him and her, to save us all from him. She never called her William, just Will. Will.. I.. am Arthur blah blah blah
A little off topic here

So if he is evil, that I think he is. Why Wasty ? Is she born dumb or is it the drugs ? or something to do with that scar ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:06 am

Maybe meant to be as it is a sure way to finish off the Monarchy and we know the Republicans consider the Middletons to be their secret weapon!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:23 pm

There has to be a reason. I think it is HM holding it up, but does that mean she likes Wasty ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 am

QE most definitely doesn't like Wasty - it is a known fact by insiders. It is also extremely obvious in QE's actions and who can forget the viewing of Wasty's wedding dress with QE, the whole world commented on how obviously anti Wasty she was.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:31 am

Then there was that Christmas kissing business.

Why are they not teaching her who is who
PM, Kings, Queens etc lessons on how to be a Royal
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 am

They have long ago realised that teaching her anything is a total waste of time, she isn't interested, doesn't listen, has a butterfly mind and is incapable of remembering anything.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:51 am

Yet she went to uni ? Did history of Art ? ( I forget so correct me if I am wrong )
and has no idea about Faberge eggs
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Yes to all Michelle, but as she stated in the engagement interview, she is not interested in what anybody says other than William. I do think that The Viper has over programmed her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:36 pm

William and Carol run that stupid stick insect. Does William give enough of a crap to say much to her ?
Should not someone representing the UK, look like they have a brain ?
if not smart, then well informed . I do not mean a bit of history, which would be useful. Informed who and what people are and their roles ? Politicians come and go with elections and Royals, we are stuck with. I could really go a revolution and a good old fashion over throwing
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:William and Carol run that stupid stick insect. Does William give enough of a crap to say much to her ?
Should not someone representing the UK, look like they have a brain ?
if not smart, then well informed . I do not mean a bit of history, which would be useful. Informed who and what people are and their roles ? Politicians come and go with elections and Royals, we are stuck with. I could really go a revolution and a good old fashion over throwing

This is what we are stuck with instead sugary, syrupy rubbish about "Kate isn't a "plastic-princess" and she isn't a Stepford Wife. Kate is a lady." Some of the comments are interesting too.  Rolling Eyes 

http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/should-real-kate-show-herself-she.html

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Waity, a lady? On which planet. Last I knew ladies did not display their personal and intimate body parts to the world, I have never in my life seen the full butt and full frontal crotch of my close friends, let alone a supposed member of the royal family. Plus the bosom, such as it was. Really, lady is never a word I would use anywhere near that female. Real kate show herself? She already has, time and time again, we want no more thank you very much, very vomit inducing.  pale 

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:27 pm

I wonder why the RF think it is ok
I wonder why she has not been punished
I wonder why the Queen does nuda
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 am

The RF are in a difficult position with waity. They are still treading on egg shells after the Diana situation and any regained popularity could massively plunge again if they appear to be rejecting a commonor. The actual truth is that TPTB and RF are tearing their hair out about this totally unsuitable disrespectful woman and her uncontrollable rather dim husband (who has been duped and sucked in by the Middletons.) They would like nothing better than to see Waity and the Mids on a non returnable rocket to Mars but need to deal with the situation in an extremely careful and cautious manner.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

Keeping her, is kicking our memory of Diana
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:25 am

If Diana hasn't been murdered none of this unbelievable mess would have happened. She was very astute and would have immediately seen the Mids for what they were.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 am

Diana would have dispatched the old bitch Carole immediately. No pussyfooting around.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:38 am

Of course she would have. Diana learnt the hard way
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:45 am

I do agree Romilly and remember well the RF being at an all time low when QE wouldn't come back from Scotland or have the BP flag lowered on Diana's death. They have been intent on recovering their reputation since then but must rue the day Kate Middleton and her family connived their way in with Kate proving to be totally unsuitable for the job with her inane comments and crotch flashing.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next