Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

+12
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Anniecross
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
PaulineB
Rozel
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? Empty Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by Rozel Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:08 pm

As several have said, many being whispers in elevated circles in and around London that georgie porgie is in fact wasty´s brother. How did the whisper start, and where did the info originate?
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:49 pm

I have heard that too and just don't want to believe it as just too awful to contemplate. He certainly wouldn't be the legal heir and the Middleton's should be sent to the Tower for the crime of the century.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

It might explain running off to Norfolk and homeschooling . Hide him and no dna
but there is no Windsor in that fat angry kid
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Ma the surrogate explains her vanishing act May- July 2013 and no ascot
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Well if there's any truth in any of this ER needs to act NOW

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Surely even the Middletons wouldn't sink that low in their desperation. If that was the case then PW would have known.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Admin wrote:Ma the surrogate explains her vanishing act May- July 2013 and no ascot
Is she still able to have children then?
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Anniecross wrote:Surely even the Middletons wouldn't sink that low in their desperation.    If that was the case then PW would have known.  

I don´t doubt for one minute that PW knows Annie.  I know he is thick, but surely even he can work that one out.     Hence his lack of interest in the "pregnancy".  I did hear a rumour quite a while back that willy boy was not at the Lindo Wing overnight on the evening of the "delivery", he was out clubbing with his pals.  Yet the media told us willy boy, waity, and fakie porgie were having family time together.  Of course all null and void once he said those famous words to the world " we have only just met him and need to get to know him" or words to that effect.

CyrstaEve, it is medically possible that a woman of her age can have fertility treatment and actually conceive naturally a child with their partner.  The treatment is very expensive, of course, but it is available.  Or, if eggs not  available from the woman, then IVF with partner sperm and a donor egg.  Amazing what actually is possible these days, gave me quite a shock when I googled it.  The gossip has come from somewhere hasn´t it. Someone in the know?  Have they hacked off someone who was involved and they have leaked some info?  Who knows.  There was a case in Eastern Europe, some time in the last 10 years, where a woman of 73 delivered a child conceived by IVF.  Not that I agree with that, a follow up article stated the poor child was having to look after her birth mother, and barely out of nappies herself.  Physically the body can do it.  Just looked can´t find the article on that particular woman, but this is an Indian woman who gave birth at 70.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28112285/ns/health-pregnancy/t/another--year-old-india-has-ivf-baby/#.U6gggPldWSo

Woman conceives naturally with HRT

http://conceivedespiteage.blogspot.com.es/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Rozel it is possible and becoming increasingly more common. If George was carried/ produced by Ma it is a nightmare scenario. I still prefer it was TF and possibly WVC, whatever, George is illegal as regards passport, birth certificate, records etc etc and most definitely not the heir to the UK throne. There are so many out there waiting to expose this that he will never be King.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Nightmare scenario if ma and pa midd are his bio parents and ma carried/delivered him. Couldn´t be delivered in the UK then could he, they are too well known. 4th June for a birthday seems more correct all the time, and no wonder the kid was so enormous on Lindo Wing steps - hands waving all over the place and those little fingernails with dirt beneath them. Too late to airbrush that out, bet those photos have been saved by many.

If all this is correct then yes, he is illegal in every way - papers, not a royal, not in succession to the UK throne, that easel announcement at BP about his arrival. Holy Mother, what a mess.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Really if you think about it, there is no coming clean on this. No even a part of it can come out. So what is left ?
An accident ?
Hide him away in the country and no going to school ! oh wait , they are off to Amner Hall and home schooling
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Can´t see how they can get rid of the problem if they don´t come clean. They have left it far too late to deal with it. Matters should have been take in hand long before now. Must be an absolute nightmare for TPTB.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 pm

They wont come clean, so it only leaves one choice

ACCIDENT
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Anything possible with that lot.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Am thinking air crash but who will be in it ?

Does wimpo fall onto the sword
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:Am thinking air crash but who will be in it ?

Does wimpo fall onto the sword

Air crash is a common method that is often employed to murder the intended passengers, it was for the Duke of Kent at Eagles Rock, Caithness in Scotland, John and Caroline Kennedy, bomb placed in the tail of plane.
 affraid
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:58 pm

FWIW, I always assumed they used a Middleton egg, likely Pippa's (doesn't she have darker eyes?). The benefit to using Carole or Pippa's egg is that the mitochondrial DNA would be a match for WK as this is the genetic material is passed from mother to child, so it would be same in mother & her offspring (see use in identification section on this wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA).

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Good grief.

My wierdness meter has gone off the scale.

I don't buy it, because of the dark brown eyes and the strange pronouncement about poofter William having Indian ancestry. I still plump for Tamara Fogle: right eye colour, Jewish, no husband, in close circle of friends, etc. In which case, perhaps Ma Midd(e) was locked away tending to Tamara?

Shocked 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Not sure what you are meaning Dallasite.  The mitochondrial DNA is passed down by the mother to daughters and sons, but only the daughters can pass it along, not the sons.  In this case it is willy boy who has allegedly had that DNA passed from Princess Diana. It is not the middletons who have the Indian ancestry, it is willy boy who inherited it from Princess Diana. As a male he cannot pass it on. The article does not mention waity having that DNA either, only willy boy.  Pipsters eyes are actually not dark, I think all that heavy eyeliner gives that effect.  I have blown up a picice of her eyes and brown they are not.   See this link

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-pippa-middleton-under-buckingham-palace-vigilance-1860147

The link below is the article telling us willy boy has the Indian gene, but cannot pass them on to any children he might produce. Which means that even if he were the bio father of the fakie porgie could not pass it along.  Interesting article, explains it all, including how Princess Diana came to have that gene.

Small para contained in the article below:

While males cannot pass the DNA on to their children, they do receive and use their mother's mitochondrial DNA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341437/Williams-Indian-ancestry-DNA-tests-future-monarch-clear-genetic-line-country-mothers-side.html
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:20 pm

I am thinking ma was surrogate, have done for a little while. She was MIA last summer, and when she reappeared was carrying much more weight stomach/boobs areas and looked totally exhausted and worn out.  Could be pa midd sperm and TF egg, or it could even be a donor egg from an Indian woman.  It has been mooted that WVC could be the father, and I think I have read somewhere that he has Indian ancestry a few generations back, he actually looks a bit Indian and has very dark brown eyes.  Has to be a bit of Indian somewhere for the press to come out with that article, and also to produce those gorgeous dark velvet brown eyes.  So take your pick, but I do think ma was surrogate whatever the bio mix, and I do think that child, as suggested previously, was born a lot earlier than we were told. Gossip is 4 June, and looking at the size and stage of advancement of that kid I can definitely buy that.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 pm

The lab bruiser baby is definitely at least 6 weeks older than we were told. And, yes, I do believe that The Viper was the surrogate.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:Good grief.

My wierdness meter has gone off the scale.

I don't buy it, because of the dark brown eyes and the strange pronouncement about poofter William having Indian ancestry. I still plump for Tamara Fogle: right eye colour, Jewish, no husband, in close circle of friends, etc. In which case, perhaps Ma Midd(e) was locked away tending to Tamara?

Shocked 

That's what I believe and is the case according to those allegedly in the know. I however wouldn't reject Ma mid doing ANYTHING to fulfil her deluded dream.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:51 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Admin wrote:Ma the surrogate explains her vanishing act May- July 2013 and no ascot
Is she still able to have children then?

Adm---Excellent question.
It's possible. Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vllFCJHNG_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5clXPEcKGM
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Just so gross to think his gradma is his mother this is just beyond sick.But the Midds are so vile they would do something like and would be scared to have a surrogate around so why not keep it in the family this is absolutely sad.This would be a blockbuster hit when the truth comes out.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

GermanY wrote:Just so gross to think his gradma is his mother this is just beyond sick.But the Midds are so vile they would do something like and would be scared to have a surrogate around so why not keep it in the family this is absolutely sad.This would be a blockbuster hit when the truth comes out.

Coming at a theater near you!  What a Face 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next