Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

+12
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Anniecross
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
PaulineB
Rozel
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Of course she did. And she could have been his bio mother. With hormones, women are carrying babies well into their 50's. That way, PG would have Waity DNA. We have not discussed this before: what if The Viper is the bio mother and Willy Boy is the father. And The Viper carried him to term. Willy Boy loves her so much. It is a possibility. A disgusting one.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:29 pm

I think I'm going to throw up.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Willy did Ma the old fashioned way and a pregnancy

I do think she could carry but her eggs would be fried and dried up
Not sure I can get my head around family sharing here
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 pm

With hormones and fertility drugs, it could happen. Her old person eggs could be revitalized. Wrap your head around it Admin. It is a possibility; however, I'm still throwing up.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 pm

I am throwing up with you. I always wondered with the killing kittens etc
if there was a bit of swinging going on

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 pm

What a scandal that would be. A humongous one. The Viper is the bio mother and "the grandmother". And her CHILD is the heir to the throne. No wonder she has been viper grinning so much. And she thinks we are not on to her machinations. HA!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm

it would explain Ma wanting to go to Oz ( more a need ) and why Wasty was at Mason manor post ' birth ' cos Ma was breastfeeding.No need for a nanny for all the above
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Willy Boy craves some Mama love. It explains so much. No wonder he gives Waity the clench jaw. He loves the Mama. However, Prince Bruiser Boy is still ineligible for the throne.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:58 pm

You know, it is possible. Due to Diana's death, he could fall for Mama Midd
They are nudists and am sure Ma flirts. It is a fairly common syndrome
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 am

Well we did see pics of them topless on the boat and squashed up together. At the time I thought it all rather incestuous and extremely revolting.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 am

Well thanks for those nausea inducing possibilities!

There's a part of me that used to give Will being the bio father a go (I thought "you can't be that stupid") but he's seems to not care for the kid in in any sort of way. Of course it's possible for people to not love their children, even biological but still you just think it would be some sort of love and affection. Besides those stupid 'As-a-new-father' sentences in speeches, he doesn't even use the kid for PR. That's Kate's domain (and boy does she need it all the fucking time!)

I look at him and though I want to give Willy the benefit of the doubt, he doesn't look like William. It STILL makes me laugh that Emily Andrews (a royal reporter) said the kid looked like William as a baby! She seems a nice lady but her eyes need be checked as she's far from 20/20 vision! He looked and still looks nothing like William and William was a very cute baby.

I definitely don't think that Kate can get pregnant. I do think it's a major possibility that the egg of one the Middleton women was used. Pippa is the one that springs immediately to my mind though. Who the father is IDK but that's where the brown eyes came from. You'd think they would've been smarter and picked a guy with light eyes but beggars can't be choosy or maybe it just totally didn't register on their minds.

This whole situation is nuts but no matter which way you slice the pie, something is off! In the words of the Queen, this will all end in tears!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 am

It would make sense if ma is PG's mother - that way any DNA tests would show waity to be the mother - and yet it has been said that ER has all the tests etc and all will be dealt with in time.  Maybe pressure was put on willy and wiaty and they admited the truth -who knows with these disgusting people.  

After Diana died the RF hit an all-time low but the middies have managed to drag  them even lower

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 am

Amazing. We have said many times that The Viper would do ANYTHING to maintain her position. So, now we know.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:25 am

If Ma the DNA mother of PG and carried. WE need a brown eyed father. If they are doing DNA and yes it is Wasty, but if not Wimpo for DNA father, it wont matter about Wasty
now it gets tricky
If it is right about the Hallet/Icke theory, then none of the Windsors are fathers to their kids. If this is so, then Wimpo would not expected to be in any case.
Remember Diana said, she was a brood mare or something like that

Jacinta ? what did she know ? Did Carol do stuff ie check ups and treatment for pregnancy or to get pregnant ? What if she knew it was Ma and Wimpo ? Mi5 would not protect Wasty , but would protect Wimpo

Am hoping it is a turkey baster and not sex. Then we are back to brown eyes.
If they ( Midds ) knew they want Jewish Rothchild genes, then it would be brown eyed child
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Did either of Ma's parents have brown eyes? We have never addressed this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 pm

No idea.

The more I think about it, it is Ma delivered and why she is fat at St Mary's
and why no pics of her with PG and why she was MIA

New thread on this with its own topic.This has taken on its own lifeform
Ma is the Mother, now whose the Daddy and what did Jacinta know
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:56 pm

She KNEW about Ma being the mother.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 pm

I think so and maybe to protect Wimpo,she was disposed of
I would say the freemason hospital knew and treated ma ( she would needed a lot of treatment and maybe Dr Hunt and co )
Maybe Wasty went into hospital cos Carol needed to go in there
Maybe they needed something from Wasty ?
If Carol seen alone going in, it would be questioned
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 pm

We've got the answer Admin!!!!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 am

I am thinking either Jacintha found out about ma, or she supplied the egg. Has to be one or the other. If, is as rumoured, the kid was bron on 4 June then ma would have approx 3 months pregnant at that point, so on that basis it seems likely that the option is that Jacintha discovered ma's pregnancy.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 am

What a truly nightmarish situation which I find really hard to believe although wouldn't put anything past that scheming, social climbing family.

Whatever, Ma and Waity would have known Waity was infertile all the while they were stringing Willy along. Once the ring was on her finger they felt secure but then had to rush and put their plans in to action after nudigate.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 am

^ Sounds about right Romilly. I do find it hard to believe people can be as devious, scheming, greedy and grasping, all for selfish reasons. The problem with all these schemes etc is that their foundations have been built on sand, and we all know what happens to sand, it goes out with the tide.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 am

If they know waity infertile then presumably they always intended to use a surrogate ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

Not sure RF family did know. Remember the engagement was rushed through. Wimpo might know and accept it, as I would say she got pregnant during those dating/waiting years and there might have been a few pregnancy's and abortions. She would blame these abortions and infertility on Wimpo.

So Ma surrogate
So did Jacinta know or donate. Her family would never allow her to donate
Her culture and religion would never allow it
BUT
this would be the perfect woman to get an egg from. One that would shut up about the donation. It is beyond money etc. She out be divorced and an outcast.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 pm

I don't think the RF knew as IMO that would have caused ER to think twice aboout agreeing to wedding as no legitimate heir. However IMO waity and ma must have known she is infertile or can't carry to term so surrogacy was probably always their plan and I think willy must have known she was using a surrogate - or are we to believe he didn't sleep in the same bed as waity during pregnancy as he would have noticed she took the bump off every nght!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next