Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

+12
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Anniecross
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
PaulineB
Rozel
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:03 am

Ewww did Wimpo give grandma his you know love juice or did Michael to make the baby? yuck!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother?

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
CrystalEve wrote:
Admin wrote:Ma the surrogate explains her vanishing act May- July 2013 and no ascot
Is she still able to have children then?

Adm---Excellent question.
It's possible. Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vllFCJHNG_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5clXPEcKGM

A question on the YT page, how could an egg attach itself to the older woman´s uterus, which pre menopause would be ready to conceive.  I did read somewhere recently that the older woman is given HRT for quite a few months before IVF is carried out in these situations. The treatment for an older woman to conceive is very, very possible, and of course expensive.

GermanY  -  my personal opinion only, but I do not believe willy boy "donated" anything to the bio mix of this kid.  Look at how he loves Lupo the dog, kisses and cuddles him, nothing like that to see with the kid is there.  He smiles at him, the odd holding of him, all for the cameras, but no paternal pride, not real bond, or not one that I can see.  He also does not appear to have any Windsor features at all.  Put piccies of them side by side, willoy boy at the same age, no resemblance whatsoever, other than babies of same age and sex.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 am

This has got to come out soon. The longer they put this off the dumber I think HM and PC are.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Adm thanks for the YouTube links, this is extremely interesting and definitely something I will look at in more detail, but in the meantime a snippet of nauseating, nonsense about Georgie Porgie the bruiser as follows ...
'The DNA of this new royal boy carries even more interesting traits from his maternal side: a superb head of hair (farewell, Windsor male-pattern baldness!), good looks, elegance, social dexterity, poise at altitude and the most ferocious drive. All that, plus the devoted attentions of a working-class girl made very good indeed. Lucky Granny Carole. Lucky little George.'
 lol! 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  wonder how much money they pay these poor deluded souls to write such drivel.  How does anyone know at this age whether the child will start to go bald early?  Bad enough if you know the bio mix, but as only the "creators" know the bio mix bit rich to be saying the kid has doom hair.  

Might one also ask who, in the doom clan has good looks, elegance, social dexterity, poise at altitude and the most ferocious drive.They all appear to be most unattractive, lizard eyes, flat faces, uneven teeth.  Pa looks as though he could win who is the wrinkliest troll and gurning competition. Squirrel beard, what can we say, not just unattractive but incredibly creepy with it.  Ferocious drive?  Which doom would that be?  Not one of them ever seems to do any work, other than speed dial the paps!  Also, as I recall, is not squirrel beard a doom?  Shame his hair is receding then, so it obviously does run in the family.  Waity?  Social dexterity?  Is that what you call those horrid man hands that she is always flapping about, and twirling that messy hair with?  

I do hope whoever wrote that article was paid well, because he (or she) has made an absolute fool of him (her) self.

Last edited by Rozel on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Well, yes, good old squirrel beard sure is receding. Also, sadly for him, he is getting to look so much like uncle fester  affraid 

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/26/article-2670764-1F2594E800000578-479_634x977.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 2 Empty Is Georgie Porgie Wasty's brother

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Depends on what sort of life he thinks he can build for himself, and where.
depends on how angry the British people become, and how they react.
He may not have known at the beginning of this mess but IMO he has
had more than a year to consider his options.
On the other hand, this might all be part of his plan to discredit and
destroy the monarchy. If they had gotten away with it.....but they didn't.
He has handed the Monarchy to Republic and to others, on a plate.
The European Royals won't want either of them, they don't know him.
There is no international jet set to fawn over them, long gone.
I doubt America would think much of him, and as for Australia, forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Still laughing at your description of pa winning a competition for the wrinkliest troll or gurner - just hilarious and so perfect!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:36 am

Whether Georgie porgie is Wasty's brother or the product of the TF egg and donor sperm will be known to the RF. From those in the know it is the latter. The RF and TPTB are working furiously behind the scenes to resolve it as the whole world knows that he is an imposter and can never ever be King. The most straightforward thing would be for Willy to step down for Harry which would be an extremely popular decision and then the surrogate nightmare could be
hopefully put in the background. The big problem of course is that Willy, Waity and their ghastly family love the riches, the spotlight and the perks, not to mention the fawning although I very much doubt that anyone would fawn over the Mids.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:51 pm

^Very true he should step down take the kid with him.I think he would hate for his brother to be King he will probably talk to the Viper what can be done to destroy the monarchy if he goes down.This is going to be like an erupting volcano in the making the war of the Viper with the RF.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 pm

That dreadful woman aka the viper will never let go of what she has plotted and planned for over many years. Her very attitude in itself will destroy the Monarchy. The only thing she can do to salvage the situation is to encourage willy to step down and all of them disappear from the public. Sadly she won't do this and will use her street fighting skills till the bitter end.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Romilly wrote:Whether Georgie porgie is Wasty's brother or the product of the TF egg and donor sperm will be known to the RF.   From those in the know it is the latter.  The RF and TPTB are working furiously behind the scenes to resolve it as the whole world knows that he is an imposter and can never ever be King.  The most straightforward thing would be for Willy to step down for Harry which would be an extremely popular decision and then the surrogate nightmare could be
hopefully put in the background.  The big problem of course is that Willy, Waity and their ghastly family love the riches, the spotlight and the perks, not to mention the fawning although I very much doubt that anyone would fawn over the Mids.

Prince Harry is more capable. Charisma with him abounds every which way.
He is hard working and one never sees him all stressed out, no jaws clenching, no fists opening and closing, no lack of thoughtfulness for others (remember what William did to the staff that had been waiting to watch a movie), and to me he never seems bored or uninterested while in charity presentations (remember  bored William  in the "peanut tasting" video).

The RF would have a major boost of popularity with Harry as King.
And not only in Britain, also all over the world.
Harry is much more liked by the world because he is very comfortable with all types of people. Unlike William who is always, though well versed in etiquette, not comfortable among the poor and/or people of different backgrounds.

Exactly as his mother whom was loved, admired, genuinely liked by all people, and till this day remembered fondly, Prince Harry as King, would be a breath of pure fresh air for the RF. king
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 pm

King Harry!!!!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Indie wrote:King Harry!!!!

Hear! Hear!  king 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Is georgie porgie wasty´s baby brother? - Page 2 Empty Is Georgie Porgie Wasty's brother

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Look at her pretence at Wimbledon today and look at the comments. I should think most people
have no idea about the real Middletons.
And she will play it through to the bitter end with news that will finish her off. Can't wait.
Yes India, Hooray Hooray for King Harry. He looks the part more and more each day

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Indie wrote:King Harry!!!!

Hear! Hear!  king 

Capital idea and the great thing is that it wouldn't be a horrible 'Windsor' on the throne. I think when Diana found out just how cold and uncaring they were that was the impetus to ensure the end of the Windsor line. This is another reason that they are so desperate to push the illegitimate, surrogate, Rothschild/Fogle Question By whatever means they procured the infant hasn't yet been established. Porgie Georgie is their meal ticket in order to keep the despotic, global puppet machine called, Royalty from dying a sudden death.
 Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 am

I am not understanding you CrystalEve  -  why is porgie georgie their meal ticket to keep royalty dying a sudden death.  If the surrogate kid is, as we suspect, a midd/Fogle (or some other) mix, then he is no more a Windsor than Harry.  I don´t actually think the royals were in on this surrogacy from the word go.  Had it been royals/Rothschilds behind it the whole thing would have been different.  I feel pretty darned sure there would have been no moving/deflating bumps, clumping about in high stiletto heels with no centre of gravity loss.  Leaping about with swords at a film studio like a two year old.  I could go on, but we all know the whole story -  a must mention though was yet another Marilyn moment when the wind caught her frock and blew it up high at that wedding  Very Happy  The royals/Rothschilds would have carried it all out with military precision, no Chinese foam bumps for them to give the game away. If you look at a truly pregnant woman, and then see photos of waity, there is no comparison.  Nothing about waity said pregnant, not once.  She looked what she was - a non-pregnant female wearing a foam bump.

Maybe I have misunderstood your post, and if so my apologies.  flower 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 pm

mosaic wrote:Look at her pretence at Wimbledon today and look at the comments.  I should think most people
have no idea about the real Middletons.
And she will play it through to the bitter end with news that will finish her off.  Can't wait.
Yes India, Hooray Hooray for King Harry.  He looks the part more and more each day

He certainly does!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:I am not understanding you CrystalEve  -  why is porgie georgie their meal ticket to keep royalty dying a sudden death.  If the surrogate kid is, as we suspect, a midd/Fogle (or some other) mix, then he is no more a Windsor than Harry.  I don´t actually think the royals were in on this surrogacy from the word go.  Had it been royals/Rothschilds behind it the whole thing would have been different.  I feel pretty darned sure there would have been no moving/deflating bumps, clumping about in high stiletto heels with no centre of gravity loss.  Leaping about with swords at a film studio like a two year old.  I could go on, but we all know the whole story -  a must mention though was yet another Marilyn moment when the wind caught her frock and blew it up high at that wedding  Very Happy  The royals/Rothschilds would have carried it all out with military precision, no Chinese foam bumps for them to give the game away. If you look at a truly pregnant woman, and then see photos of waity, there is no comparison.  Nothing about waity said pregnant, not once.  She looked what she was - a non-pregnant female wearing a foam bump.

Maybe I have misunderstood your post, and if so my apologies.  flower 

Snow Kitten, it doesn't matter a fig 'who is who' in the their fake genealogy just as long as they have one in their club to run their Global Drug and Paedophile Empire. You have to remember that the British Royal family are a subset of the Rothschild family. So you see they are all in the club together! I don't think that the Rothschilds were too bothered about how Waity carried off the false pregnancy, just as long as the masses were deceived. I also believe that the Queen and extended family were all in on it. Remember, Rottweiler Camilla's, comment about Waity not being able to conceive? Faking an heir is such a minor event for them when you consider that the Windsors-Rothschilds Control The Global Drug Trade and have much bigger fish to fry. Have you seen the state of Kate Rothschild take a look at the link? They might have the illegal money and control, but they are extremely flawed, evil, corrupt people. The Rothschilds and Windsor's are Drug Barons at the highest level. George Bush, (Queenie's Cousin) and she knows very well that he is a global dealer as is the Windsor Cartel. Their drug money is funding extremely covert operations which the public know absolutely nothing about and certainly not for the benefit of mankind.  Suspect  It's all for them!

Take a look at this research:

"George Bush Snr, former President and former head of the CIA and America’s leading drug baron who has fronted more wars on drugs than any other president. Which in reality is just a method to eliminate competition. A whole book could be written on Queenie's Pal, George Bush’s involvement in the global drug trade but it is well-covered in the book ‘Dark Alliance’ by investigative journalist Gary Webb he was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of his head with a revolver. The case was declared a ‘suicide’. You figure that out. Gary Webb as well as myself and other investigators, found that much of this ‘black ops’ drug money is being used to fund projects classified above top secret. These projects include the building and maintaining of deep level underground bases in Dulce in New Mexico, Pine gap in Australia, Snowy mountains in Australia, The Nyala range in Africa, west of Kindu in Africa, next to the Libyan border in Egypt, Mount Blanc in Switzerland, Narvik in Scandinavia, Gottland island in Sweden and many other places around the world (more about these underground bases in my next issue). The information on this global drugs trade run by the intelligence agencies desperately needs to get out on a large scale. Any information, comments or feedback to help me with my work would be greatly welcomed".

Here is the link...
http://www.zephyrglobalreport.com/wordpress/?p=20

Someone has just recently put up this video about the Jewish Royals. Very few views so far, but I'm sure it will take off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8zE95FTXJA

Also here is the article about Kate Rothschild.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2568763/Kate-Rothschild-heiress-rap-star-lover-photo-thats-alarmed-friends.html
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Chrystal Eve - thanks for the references - amazing reading

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 am

Anniecross wrote:Chrystal Eve - thanks for the references - amazing reading

More like frightening reading I would say

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 am

Frightening but true.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 am

The problem is, this time is slightly different with fakie porgie. The public never got to know too much before, this time the whole fake "pregnancy" was more or less obvious from day one, and continues to be so. Bet the royals wish the internet and smart phones with cameras had never been invented - it has not worked in their favour in this instance, whereas years ago it would all have been brushed out of sight.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Well, their misfortune is our gain Rozel. It can not be controlled. Too bad, so sad RF and nasty Scrag End.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm

So correct Indie, their misfortune is our gain. About time we got to know what trickery and deception that family gets up to. I would bet every last one of them is up to some sort of scam, we certainly know air miles andy is up to every scam in town to make money and get free perks. Now with fakie porgie on the go, more on the bandwagon. That is the problem, they can hide nothing these days, and people no longer tug their forelocks and keep their mouths closed as in the old days. Plus the press are more open, which they should be. About time the public were made aware that these people live high lives with their tax money.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next