Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

+8
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
Anniecross
Rozel
PaulineB
Indie
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:52 am

I guess things like flags being lowered would not enter you head, when you ordered her murder.

What must the Queen think of royal bits in the paper. I bet Duck did not complain about the nude pics of his grand-daughter in law. I am sure his only complaint was flat chest nah, he likes boys too. Double tick from the Duck.

I wonder who else she has no idea who is who
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wasty asks Hollande who that man is ?

Post by Indie Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 pm

They have a tiger by the tail with that one.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 am

And they are afraid to let go.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 am

I would definitely let go. And quickly. The longer she is in the more damage she and her vile lot will do. Her lot is laying real low right now but that is only a temporary situation.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:47 am

It is being said that QE despairs of Kate's unRoyal behaviour as do TPTB but are not yet condemning it publicly as don't want to lose their slowly regained popularity which plummeted to Zero after Diana's death. They feel that given enough rope she will surely hang herself. They have all but given up on PW. A contact works at the Palace and her behaviour is a constant hot topic of conversation.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 am

I would love to hear more of what is being said at BP.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 am

^ Me too !!!

I agree with you PB but it's all very well saying they are giving her the rope to hang herself - it is still the RF who have to order her out. What more does she have to do - we've seen every bit of her anatomy, next to no work, spends our money like crazy, when she does work her behaviour is soooo inappropriate - isnt that enough? IMO she behaves like a slut - the RF have a huge problem on their hands but I have no sympathy - they should have had the balls to tell willy ER would NEVER give permssin for this marriage

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 pm

We are almost at the post Diana death PR issue. leave it any longer and with Camzilla, their spending ways etc .Let them do an ice bucket challenge ( they are meant to raise awareness for disease but never donate ) Given if you do not donate, you bucket yourself........
This is going to be worse than Diana death. The death of even liking them to being ashamed of them
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 pm

I am just plain flat out disgusted with all of them. I am most disgusted with ER and her passive weak behavior.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:34 pm

I think it is time some more letters were sent to ER/PC etc. I for one will be writing

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Do you think they take note of these letters ?
I wish Liz would get off her royal throne and do something
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Me too, plus cc's to Political leaders, Republicans and newspapers for their lily livered reporting.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Well it's all we can do Michelle, as well as campaigning for a Republic of course

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Yes, letters and support of the Republican party. No Politician is going to support getting rid of them
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3