Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy boy new job at EAAA - At What Cost to The Taxpayer?

+9
Anne-Elliot
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Snow Kitten
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
Anniecross
Rozel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Willy boy new job at EAAA   -  At What Cost to The Taxpayer? Empty Willy boy new job at EAAA - At What Cost to The Taxpayer?

Post by Rozel Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Talking to a friend today who lives in East Anglia and has seen EAAA in action a number of times, and until today has supported them with donations. They fly into very tight spaces and so use a small helicopter with room for two medics, patient and a single pilot.

EAAA only fly small choppers (to land in tight spaces) with room for pilot, patient and two medics. Surprise, surprise a banging new EC 145 is being delivered to Marshall's Airfield (Cambridge Airport) for PW which holds two pilots, a patient and three 'medics'. Now why does one person need three medics when if it's a call out from Norwich they only get two. The reason being PW, despite his training will only be up to minimum standards and will be flying as a co-pilot only and the extra place is for his bodyguard. So it's an utter farce.

He will only meet minimum training requirements after his course, giving further indication  he will only be flying as co-pilot and the extra 'medic' is a protection officer

Perhaps now we find out the true reason for for the purchase of the new chopper for willy boy  -  it  will be used to drop him off?  Is this why HM paid for a new chopper from the SSG? Money's on it being deployed to transport PW backwards and forwards as it is a notoriously busy road Sandringham to Cambridge. In fact wasn't the reason for this helicopter to enable the young royals to meet their 'engagements'?  It's all total nonsense and EAAA should realise the only people who profit from this sort of 'celebrity royal' endorsement is the 'celebrity royal', not the charity. (see also this link http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140808110840.htm)

So, I am also wondering who's financing this new chopper at EAAA? I think we'll find a mysterious donation may well be made to Bond who he's working for as well as EAAA. Bond need some positive PR as they have had problems in the past  - the chopper that crashed into the Glasgow pub with engine failure was theirs as was the North Sea crash where 16 or 19 died.

It is interesting that in the local paper MSM are confirming he will fly this new helicopter (when it arrives next spring - so obviously for him) but none have pointed out the difference in the two types.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/gallery_the_duke_of_cambridge_prince_william_will_be_coming_to_the_rescue_of_patients_in_suffolk_next_year_as_he_takes_up_full_time_role_as_air_ambulance_pilot_1_3717133

It will be the same as with the RAF where the crew members told rescued people that William was flying the chopper as they were instructed to do by their commanding officer so 'it would make people feel good'.
In reality it made William look good because all these stories made the press and it looked like William did a lot of flying. In truth he barely flew the minimum amount of required hours.

Also interesting is that according to gossip and rumour in East Anglia it is being said that HM virtually “bought“ the position for him via a very large donation to the EAAA.  It has also been mooted that there was no vacancy and the position was created for him, and some of the charity workers are not too happy about it at all.  Whether true, or just gossip and rumour, it is circulating according to my friend.

Good article from Amanda Platell in the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2720388/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-Time-reluctant-royal-heir-grew-up.html#ixzz39uxzn9FO

Last edited by Rozel on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willy boy new job at EAAA   -  At What Cost to The Taxpayer? Empty Re: Willy boy new job at EAAA - At What Cost to The Taxpayer?

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Absolutely almost unbelievably preposterous - what a total farce and all so that willy can play 'coptors and pilots and pretend to be normal. An utter waste of funds, a large part no doubt stumped up by the British public. Almost certainly depriving someone more deserving of a job too.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Willy boy new job at EAAA   -  At What Cost to The Taxpayer? Empty Re: Willy boy new job at EAAA - At What Cost to The Taxpayer?

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:30 am

So let me get my poor head around this
1. Willy cannot fly, but has a flying job ?
2. Due to this , a new larger chopper is bought to accomodate colour blind Wimpo and his security ?

I read the article about when Wimpo was flying in Wales, security hooha when he was working. That would cost more than the devision of many men working

When will this man GTFU ????

An Wasty is where ? doing what ? as she is on our dime , I have to ask
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:52 am

Well, Wasty will be the patient.

The foam belly will need to be transferred quickly and efficiently as Wasty goes from 'pregnant' to miscarriage to suit the whims of the Viper.

Very Happy 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am

I am waiting for the flying accident. Now who does this story end for ?

I wonder if the job will allow another foam belly pregnancy and ** cough cough , miscarriage or is Carole going for super human effort of another round
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 am

Yes. If William does not measure up to their expectations of the Antichrist, then he will descend from heaven a little faster than planned, via their tried and tested method of C4 to blow the tail off.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:28 am

This whole farce should be out in the public domain as there would be an enormous and overdue backlash. It is all beyond a joke now.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:56 am

@ Admin  I read the article about when Wimpo was flying in Wales, security hooha when he was working. That would cost more than the devision of many men working.

Is that the one where security had to be on hand for take-off and landing if willy boy was on the chopper?  I think I read that somewhere, can´t remember where.  So, willy boy goes off co-piloting, with an RPO on board, security detail for take off and landing, obviously on stand-by at all times, emergencies are just that, happen suddenly, and then the press are told willy boy saved the day when all he did was co-pilot  -  is that the drivel we are going to be fed. So, not only does he have a job that did not exist, and if it did should have gone to someone else, but he costs the taxpayer a fortune in security to do it.  Plus of course as well the cost of granny´s gift of a chopper for him to travel to and from work and up and down to London.  And what do we get in return?  A spoilt petulant man, still using the death of his mother to try and get his own way, only likes to cherry pick his public duties, ageing grandparents who knock spots off him with the engagements they do, a flashing, lazy wife and a fraudulent heir. Doesn´t seem like much of a deal to me.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Thanks for the post Rozel, amazing!!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:Yes. If William does not measure up to their expectations of the Antichrist, then he will descend from heaven a little faster than planned, via their tried and tested method of C4 to blow the tail off.

Bomb in the tail of the plane, that's what they did to the late Duke of Kent at Eagles Rock in Caithness, Scotland. RL and his untimely demise was supposed to be an accident.
He was a promiscuous bisexual alcoholic and one-time cocaine addict, father of several illegitimate children. What's new about that lot? Father of current Duke of Kent and Prince Michael of Kent.  
The late Duke of Kent was loose tongued and was a danger regarding revealing royal scandals, so time to get rid, but of course his death was said, to be an accident.  affraid  As a matter of interest that's how John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. was murdered, on board were his wife Caroline Bessette and her sister Lauren, killed by an altitude triggered bomb planted in the tail section of the plane.  Sad 

Some interesting piccies in the link.

http://www.pinterest.com/l2footemartin/uk-5th-child-george-1902-1942-duke-kent-uk-of-geor/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 am

^Off topic I know but would love to know why they wanted to kill JFK Jr.  Shall we start a thread on that one rather than take over this one?  Let me know.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:29 am

I think willy boy´s chopper was said to have been bought by HM for him as a birthday gift.  When there was a huge backlash about it they released "info" that it was on lease and for all royals to use. Was it bought, was it leased.  Who knows the truth, the royal info we get seems to be lies all the way these days, and changes if a  public backlash against it.  Put it this way, it would not surprise me if purchased for willy boy. We watch that space and see if the others are allowed to use it.  My bet is that it ferries waity and fakie to and from Bucklebury, and will be stationed at Anmer Hall for willy boy to travel to and from Cambridge for his "job", then to and from London make out he is is justified in keeping KP as second home.

Also find is strange that suddenly the EAAA purchase a larger pilot/co-pilot chopper for delivery around about the time willy boy arrives, plus one extra seat (no doubt for RPO). All their other choppers are smaller and only carry one pilot, two medics and a patient. This one is Pilot/co-pilot, 2 medics, 1 patient and the other seat for the RPO.  No favouritsm then. Wonder who is purchasing that chopper then, surely not the charity.  I am sure more info will leak out, so we sit and watch.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 am

Great new topic, so much hidden from us, absolutely amazing and shocking that they think they can fool us in this way. Thank goodness for the internet is all I can say.  Twenty or thirty years ago we would never have known about this.  Remains to be seen just how much "work" he does.  If the same as for the SAR then the EAAA might as well have taken on a chocolate fire guard.  Always missing at SAR, never up to speed with his flying hours, and all those times we were told willy boy was piloting the rescue chopper it was generally not the truth, put out as pr to make him look good after yet another one of his pr disasters.  World have moved on, we all get so much info these days.  It was also said that his SAR comrades used to get fed up with all his time off and covering for him, and willy boy taking credit for rescues he had nothing to do with.

Would be interesting to know just who is funding this new chopper for EAAA  -  the charity, doubt it, probably either HM or Bond, we all know it can´t be willy boy, if he opens his wallet the moths fly out.  His motto seems to be "let others pay for me, why should I use my own money". Tight little and so with his cash.

Also the little matter of all the security detail that is going to be needed at Cambridge.  More for the taxpayer to fund.  Let him take this job, keep the salary, renounce his taxpayer funding and get on with it.  He wants to be Mr. Normal, let him be just that and struggle along like the rest of the British people.

Posting a couple of good links from The Telegraph. Comments far more interesting than the articles.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/11022773/In-praise-of-the-part-time-pilot-Prince.html#disqus_thread

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/11021748/William-and-Kate-taking-root-among-the-Turnip-Toffs.html#disqus_thread
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Thanks for the links GB - similar comments across many of the news sites.
No one is being taken in by this latest PR stunt - the peasants are revolting!!

Ken Wharfe has also joined in the criticism - his Guardian piece below:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/10/prince-william-you-dont-want-to-be-like-normal-people
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Some sugars commenting on the Guardian. No doubt paid astroturfers as with the DM. You can always tell them, all saying similar things and all but wiping the back side of willy boy. So transparent, do they realise how foolish they all sound. What some people will lower themselves to do for money.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:^Off topic I know but would love to know why they wanted to kill JFK Jr.  Shall we start a thread on that one rather than take over this one?  Let me know.

Yes, do start a thread - I asked the very same myself ie 'why was he killed'?

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Been having a little trawl around on Google.  Strange how you pick up things when you revisit.

I would think, leased or bought, wimpo has never worried too much about whose helicopter he's landing on the Middleton's field as way of a stunt,  nor indeed taking another RAF helicopter to the Isle of Wight for a stag weekend.  His family take a similar cavalier approach to using public aircraft  -  Charles running up huge sums by using RAF jets to go on holiday.  I am sure the is also not a a top end golf club in the land that hasn't seen Andrew touch down in his RN chopper so he can enjoy a round of golf.

So if they all use Govt aircraft for personal reasons. then it is highly unlikely one that has been assigned to them won't be used in whatever way they want - including commuting to Cambridge or Norwich. After all the idea of the £8million  heli was for the use of William and Kate to take them to engagements which obviously now no longer appear to exist.  Would be interesting to have a look at the travel log for the chopper, although that we will never see.  Seems highly unlikely any other royals will be using it.

Can´t be bad  -  a chopper for his personal use and one being purchased because of his new job and his position being co-pilot, plus the seat needed for his rpo. Of course, we must remember, there is an economic crisis and “we are all in it together”  -  in their dreams, I see no sign of the royals cutting back  -  helicopter, renovations to KP and Anmer Hall at the expense of ignoring roof leaks at BP.  Ah, and let us not forget that 250k Bentley, top of the range all singing and dancing.  As I recall is that not on lease too for the lazy couple.

This is the Indepent story from back in June re the purchase/lease of the helicopter for wimpo.

"The chopper, a 2008 Augusta A109S Grand, will be used to ferry William and his wife Kate between official royal engagements."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/queen-treats-prince-william-and-kate-to-8m-luxury-helicopter-9553653.html

Last edited by Rozel on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks for info which should be out in the public domain too. The pandering to Willy's whims can't go on as his new job can only put others lives in jeapordy

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:47 am

Posted this a short while on the other thread re EAAA, so thought I would put it here as well.

Snow Kitten Today at 9:53 am

Iamroyalty wrote:
Interesting reading - noting really surprising but glad to see others are getting fed up with him

http://t.co/YOCBrbC1d7

Scathing comments on RFM too - how he's finished his transitional year and he has "transitioned back to flying" !

Thanks IamR - loved these two paragraphs in the article from your link

[From People]

From what I’ve heard, the Bond Air Services basically had to make this position for him out of thin air – they weren’t looking to hire anyone and when William expressed interest, they had to tailor the position to suit him and his vacation schedule (which is what happened at the RAF too). But at least he’s donating his salary to charity, I guess? Ugh. The bar is set so low with William and Kate, that’s where we are now. Meanwhile, William spent his “transition year” doing next to nothing and all of that money was spent to renovate Kensington Palace… and it’s just going to sit there, empty, for the next two or three years. And I don’t care what their office claims now, this move means that Kate and William will barely be doing any charity work or royal work. Kate gets to spend time with her friends in Norfolk and shop in private. It might be time to have another baby, just so it looks like she’s doing SOMETHING.

PS… I’m looking through some of the royal-beat journalists’ Twitter feeds and they are NOT happy. William’s office bent over backwards to deny this story initially back in April and May.

Also found this on Google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_Aviation_Group

I wonder if Bond have connections with the US, no doubt we will find out in due course. Be interesting if they do originate from the US as did they not put out that is why willy boy left SAR, as it was being taken over by an American company - thought I read something like that somewhere, maybe not.

Just did a Google search, yes, a US company did take over SAR.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-21934077

Paragraph from the article Bristow Helicopters is an Aberdeen-based company, although the corporate headquarters of the Bristow Group is in Texas.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 am

All very interesting. Just found this from Mirror on Sunday. I clicked the poll yes, agreeing with the article. You then get the results, more yes than no.

Sunday Mirror columnist Carole Malone says Prince William can't have his cake and eat it - but the future king wants the perks of being a royal without the responsibility

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/flying-air-ambulance-important-job-4031894
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:11 pm

More and more people are now seeing through his spoilt and indolent lifestyle. Many very concerned about him hindering rescues with the security involved, not to mention his well documented poor eyesight. The rescue pilots are medically trained and willy isn't even if he is only the co pilot which as we know is just an uneccessary extra to accommodate his whim.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Just found this on Google, a little snippet re willy boy and being colour blind. Says he would not be able to do night flying, forgive me but I thought the EAAA job requried nightwork.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theworldroyals/conversations/topics/2215

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Night duty is for everyone but Wimpo, he'll do a few afternoons/mornings a month & leave the unsocial hours to the real workers. Gosh, the crew must be spitting feathers!
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Anyone know what has happened to this job that grandma "bought" for him. Training supposed to start early September - the original reason for waity going to Malta alone.

Not heard or read anything about it, just wondered if anyone else had.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:36 pm

I asked myself the same question a few weeks ago as I thought he was starting in September. I then saw March mentioned. Usual lies and deceit to cover the lazy undeserving lifestyle.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next