Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

+4
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Romilly
GermanY
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party Empty The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

Post by GermanY Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 am

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party Empty Re: The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 am

Another story probably to distract from people realising that they have probably all sneaked off on holiday again.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party Empty Re: The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

Post by GermanY Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm

^Yeah where are the Glooms on some expensive holiday?Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Usual MO - distracting stories in the paper often a week late!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:18 am

So, what will be at the party? Tat from party pieces, paper plates with crowns on them bought in for the occasion. We keep being told how "busy" waity is, and why she has a nanny I have no idea as we are told she looks after fakie 24/7, so she canĀ“t do royal engagements. Amazing she finds the time to arrange a trashy 30th birthday party for Prince Harry.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

This is so embarrassing. She needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Trouble is no one believes anything any more. All lies and subterfuge to give out things they want us to believe. Pippa used as a distraction
to take the focus off the probability that the others are all off on a sunshine jolly somewhere.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 pm

So now stupid face wants flat face with Guy Pelly who's a total ass to plan Harry party.So will the viper supply all crappy party pieces accessories.lol http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-enlists-sister-pippas-help-organise-prince-harrys-30th-birthday-bash-30558738.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 pm

This is just disgusting.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 am

It's a way of making sure flat face is there, doubt if she will bring Nico! It also says Willy starting his new job in the Spring of 2015. Wasn't it supposed to be this month? Another idle 6 months presumably for him then!
Not sure I believe what's reported these days.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if they do plan his birthday but Harry goes some place else instead.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Probably all Ma PR again.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Pity none of us will be invited - we could have such fun lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Perhaps we should 'do a Pippa' and gatecrash!! Good subject for her next book on tips!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Haven't you heard PB - waity is desperately ill with HG so she won't be able to arrange this any longer - I do hope you haven't gone and bought an extravagent outfit for the occassion!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Yes - Have You Heard, waity desperately ill, so sad she will have to hand the reins over to someone elxe - excuse me, a *coughing fit*. Ill my backside, probably sat at medd manor having a good laugh at the expense of the public - again.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 pm

^ Very probably but he/she who laughs last , laughs loudest lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:54 pm

She will 'suddenly feel better' if its party time. Word out is that she wasn't 'allowed' to be at the games as she would have let the RF down again and tried to steal Harry's thunder!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Can believe that Annie, she always wants to steal the limelight and will do it any way she can, and by any means.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:55 am

There is always a crotch flash up her sleeve if nothing else works!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Oh yes. That's it. Another stunning visual of her much flaunted crotch.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 am

Yuk - I haven't had breakfast yet!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:Can believe that Annie, she always wants to steal the limelight and will do it any way she can, and by any means.

IMO it's because she is so insecure

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Romilly wrote:Yuk - I haven't had breakfast yet!

Just as well - it would have returned !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Oh dear, was it more spin. Harry not having a waity/flat face 30th birthday party.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/prince-harry-thrown-surprise-30th-birthday-bash-after-cancelling-for-kate-middleton-30589928.html

Sorry, I am having a laugh today, so funny. All that hype etc., and it falls flat. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next