Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

+4
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Romilly
GermanY
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

Post by PaulineB Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 am

Ma Middleton is reported to be getting desperate in the rubbish she feeds to the Press. Unfortunately for her the whole world knows what a scheming social climber she is.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tramp is 'planning' her crush's birthday Party

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:07 pm

The whole world started seeing through her the day after the wedding, and in fact many before the wedding. It just gets worse all the time, she keeps sinking lower and lower all the time, and still she insists on trying to find schemes to make her look wonderful. Miserable failures each time and just digs the hole deeper and deeper. Be in Australia soon, poor them.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:12 pm

The trouble is you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear - with due apologies to all sows everwhere. I am getting so bored with this charade - will someone please wake me up when it is all over so I can enjoy the bubbly. Many thanks Sleep

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:49 am

- on ice plus the bucket of popcorn!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2