Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Independence

+9
PaulineB
juliet
Anniecross
Romilly
Indie
Snow Kitten
Admin- Michelle
Rozel
Snaggle Bobcat
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Scottish Independence Empty Scottish Independence

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Scottish Independence Empty Re: Scottish Independence

Post by Rozel Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:14 pm

I have found this in General News, under a Topic heading of Scottish Independence and Oil.  I thought with this new thread for Scottish Independence, and with things hotting up as the vote gets closer, that I would merge the two.  Below are the original comments from the Scottish Indpendence and Oil topic, which is now closed.

Post by CrystalEve on Tue 12 Aug 2014 - 13:24
Well, well a visit by Zionist Cameron to the Shetland isles and he wanted it all to be secret. Bad luck it was leaked!

'We have had other information that contractors have in fact been sent home on full pay just after receiving these results and that they were advised that they would not be recalled until after the referendum.’
An unnamed worker believed to be from the rig in question is said to have revealed that the amount of recoverable oil exceeds initial estimates and that the Clair could in fact be one of the biggest in the world. There are also claims that the quality of the oil discovered is much better than usual for the north sea.

Prime Minister Cameron addresses an audience at Lerwick town hall on the first visit of a serving British Prime Minister to the remote island in over three decades. Erm, I wonder why?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=101962

Everyone interested should watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92EOw30jzKM

Post by GermanY on Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 16:03
I hope the Scots vote to be independent already and nothing fishy goes on with the actual real votes.This is a big one.

GermanY

--------------------------------------

Post by Anniecross on Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 7:07
I could believe anything these days. I can't see them becoming independent tho' by whatever means as according to reports of how the voting will go it would take massive vote rigging.

Anniecross
Baroness
--------------------------------------

Post by GermanY on Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 20:39
Either today or tomorrow I think they will say yes eventually.

GermanY
Baroness
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I posted this on the other relevant thread, but thought I would also post here as relevant on both counts. From the Telegraph, normally a very pro-royal paper, so was quite surprised. Love the comments, and one obviously paid troll on there getting his knickers all in a twist, hope the pay is good his stress levels must be getting high bom

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jameskirkup/100285559/scottish-independence-can-a-royal-baby-really-save-the-union/#disqus_thread

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Ha ha ha ha  -  as if the thought of another fakie porgie will sway the Scots from voting yes if that is what they want to do.  More likely to turn the no voters to yes, the mere thought of having to support the extravagant lifestyle of yet another fake heir is enough to turn people to a yes.  Personally don´t care how many surrogate kids they have, just don´t pass them off as legitimate heirs to the throne.  I wish the tax forms had a box put on them. put a cross here if you do not wish to support the monarchy  -  I would put the biggest cross possible, as I think many others would too.  Why should we pay for them, we did not elect them, we have had them dumped on us, whether we like it or not.  Would we choose them as Head of State.  I think not.  And with all their dubious connections, savile, roflie cliffie, all into paedophilia and messing with little boys, and that is probably only the tip of the iceberg.  Nope, I think they would get very few votes if they had to be elected in. Willy boy a prime example, can barely string a sentence together, and hates royal engagements with a vengeance, then we have to put up with  waity and her baring all her intimate parts to the world.  I know if I lived in Scotland I would be voting yes to dump the UK.  If this is another surrogacy I am at a loss to understand why HM would go along with it.  As much as has been tried, the first one has not been swept under the carpet, a second sure won´t be, even if it does have blue eyes this time.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:59 pm

HM is a weak scared old woman living in the past where she still thinks she is all powerful and her subjects are gullible and stupid.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Tend to agree with that Indie, but her advisors should know better. No excuse for her not taking action.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Their advisors are also living in the past.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 pm

They kow tow to her to keep their jobs. The fake pregnancy is no doubt all about Scotland and as usual to forget about bum and crotchgate

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:33 pm

No one will ever forget about bum and crotchgate. She reminds us of it every time she's seen in public with the omnipresent crotch press. She can't keep her man hands off it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:09 am

That 'eeeew' pic exiting the taxi keeps popping up everywhere and I gather is used as perverts screensavers - how gross is that?! It should come with a government health warning. If Kate was ever Queen Consort that is the first one that would be published, along with the airplane crotch and bum flash and the sashaying down the isle one in her underwear (which nabbed gawping Willy.)

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:11 am

Correction - aisle - not isle!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 am

That photo from the taxi is awful, truly disgusting, as are crotchgate and buttgate, and nudigate. Not an inch of waity´s body that has not been seen by the public world wide. Diana and Fergie were pushed out of the family for far, far less than that. Waity makes them look like Snow White.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 am

That photo from the taxi is awful, truly disgusting, as are crotchgate, buttgate, and nudigate.  Not an inch of waity´s body that has not been seen by the public world wide.  Diana and Fergie were pushed out of the family for far, far less than that.  Waity makes them look like Snow White. Is this what the royals think is acceptable to the British public? If so they are well out of touch. How can willy boy do engagements with her, knowing that all the men there have seen every part of her body - doesn´t say much for him does it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

Possibly like those voyeur creeps gets turned on by it!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 am

High possibility you are right Romilly, maybe he does get turned on by it. If that is the case it tells us a lot about him doesn´t it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Found this, might be related, it is on the relevant threads. Was just thinking if this latest "pregnancy" was announced to sweeten the voters to a no in Scotland, then I doubt it is working. The rf need to have a rethink.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-dee-stole-money-fund-4183942

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Actually, I also found the twitter page for this Fleet Street Fox, quite interesting, and mentions about politicians getting up to Scotland, looks like a real panic has set in about this vote. Read to the bottom, some good tweets.

https://twitter.com/fleetstreetfox

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:24 pm

I have copied this from a comment made by Snow Kitten (hope you don´t mind Snow). Brought it to mind reading on the above Twitter link where it says the politicians are practically running to get their backsided up to Scotland.

Does anyone remember, in an episode of the comedy programme, Yes Prime Minister, Sir Humphrey and Bernard were trying to suggest ideas to Hacker for distracting the electorate from the latest government crisis. When one of them suggested 'A royal pregnancy', Hacker's response was 'You can ARRANGE that?'

About sums it up really.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 pm

SO true Snag!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm

As a Scot I have to say it has become very exciting....I hope the Queen has the good sense to stay out of this debate....which is more than the politicians have...as for Waity and Wimpo....we have more to concern ourselves with.....

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:42 am

Even Chaz saying 'he hopes its a girl' (no doubt through gritted teeth) in a desperate attempt to secure more 'no' votes.   Those conniving Mids chose the right time to make their announcement of foam gate II!  It has been suggested on other blogs that willy was about to ditch Waity, hence the miserable wet hair date in Norfolk and Ma had this  in readiness!!  Thankfully the canny Scots are too wise for this and doorstep canvassers saying that it is causing a swing to the 'yes' vote!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Ha ha ha ha - brilliant Rozel, love it, absolutely spot on in every way. Twisted Evil
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Can they pack up and go ? please cos we do not want you.Phil always said you would go and do so quietly. Keep your promise

I think it might be a YES. Time will tell
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: