Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 20 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Romilly Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Everybody discussing the surrogacy now

Did Kate Middleton Really Use A Surrogate (Pt. 1)???
(tumb1r)

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  - Page 20 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Romilly Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 06, 2015 10:31 am

PC visited KP again yesterday too - what on earth is going on

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Word on the street is that Chaz and QE had been 'persuaded' to go to stop the inevitable gossip if they didnt also that when the duo are in their 21 month purda the RF can say innocently 'we gave them every possible support'

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Paul Marsh a regular commentator on the DM is spot on as usual!

Paul Marsh, Saint Paul, France, 2 minutes ago
This Article should have been Headlined ; 'Shifty, Lazy, Idle, Good for Nothing, goes back Home to Mummy',,,,!!!
ReplyNew48Rated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070280/Little-Princess-Charlotte-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-country-leave-Kensington-Palace-Norfolk-home.html#ixzz3ZNV3PP1O
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Way to go Paul !

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri May 08, 2015 7:33 am

The surrogate stories were also over the online Indian press.So much for the second child being a girl and were going to save 'them'.Looks like Wimpo now wants to close roads where he lives.Talk about living the paranoid life he should though his lies are spilling out sooner than expected.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri May 08, 2015 7:42 am

Willy certainly appears very paranoid and his very actions are causing more and more resentment against their privileged lifestyle.

Interesting about the Indian Online Press mentioning the surrogacy just as other foreign news outlets. It makes it even more clear that the lily livered UK Press are gagged.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Great article by Sarah Whalen with many references

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 08, 2015 7:43 pm

I think we need to change the title of this thread - every time I see it I go into panic mode and think she's already "pregnant" again !!! affraid affraid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Everyone saying they can't cope with another fakie drama. I doubt if she will 'have' a third now she has one of each which Ma undoubtedly planned.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat May 09, 2015 11:10 am

^ITA - it's just the thought that gives me nightmares!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3074307/Carole-Middleton-living-Anmer-Hall-month.html#ixzz3ZbLzF7yq

That willy must be so dumb to let that interfering old bint take over. The whole world is laughing so hard and with incredulousness at the useless, hopeless lazy duo.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat May 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Part of a comment from another forum -

Gary Goldsmith is allegedly going to be frequently visiting Anmer with his thief wife!! He is said to have already chosen his suite and hopes to spend many weekends there doing some shooting and rebel rousing?! Villagers beware and willy - lock away the silver.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun May 10, 2015 6:26 am

Wow so the Viper has wormed herself in there.Pretty soon a royal title for her too. Now her disgusting brother in there too.He did ones say the RF would be the house of Goldsmith I mean look at HM a total useless twit.What Uncle G wants to train the 'little Princess' remember fresh young meat like he ones said.How vile and the taxpayers are paying for the Viper and security and chefs she's not suppose to be getting but is- how despicable.PC isn't doing anything about it either.How dare they out allow all this with the excuse the tranny can't live without her mama around.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun May 10, 2015 7:25 pm

^^PB - Even if willy wanted out of this marriage he would know how much of a dirty fight ma would put up. He is paranoid about the press knowing ANYTHING about him however trivial so he would be terrified as what might come out.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 am

^Yup it's all his fault he knew who he was lying down with and still married.
Looks like crazy Wimpo can't let go of trying to recreate a happy childhood even though it's an illusion a farce he's a lost cause.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075024/William-s-gift-Charlotte-George-magical-childhood-Just-like-Diana-s-just-road-Amner-Hall-Diana-spent-happiest-days-life-No-wonder-son-chose-Norfolk-raise-children.htmlIf he wants to imitate his mother maybe he should start with a work ethic lazy rat. Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 am

Sorry for the double post.His 'push present' for the tranny or surrogate was a bag he picked up in China probably made in some sweatshop.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon May 11, 2015 9:10 am

QE has to act and get that vile Midd family out of the nations hair. They are detested like no other and the public hopes that them all disappearing to the Norfolk Countryside is part of the long term plan to banish them for ever. Gaz Goldsmith up there in his 'own rooms'
is just beyond the pale. Perhaps he is planning a UK Maison du Bang Bang!!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

^^^GermanY - I don't see how that house can have happy memories - it's where Charlie conducted his affair with camilla

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Willy will make any circumstance suit his own dumb agenda

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue May 12, 2015 6:11 am

^^ It's like PaulineB says.
To me the man is turning beyond weird and then he has the Viper clan egging his stupidity on.Pretty soon he'll go beserk very postal I see him totally losing his marbles openly and privately. Norman comes to mind all he needs is PD bones in a rocking chair for him to stare at her.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Tue May 12, 2015 9:18 am

That DM article about CM organising Amner Hall I found fascinating. I mean do you know of ANY woman who would allow her mother to run her life like that. I don't, not one. But I do know a couple, she's a transexual (and a very charming person) but their flat is filthy, there is nothing in the cupboard to eat and they spend their nights clubbing or flopped in front of the telly.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next