Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caz, the power behind the Duchess

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Rozel
Anniecross
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Iamroyalty
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Indie
Tess
Admin- Michelle
18 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess Empty Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 am

Is ma the real power ? or is Katie no knickers the diva with a temper ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Tess Tue May 20, 2014 6:15 am

I would have thought that waity is too lazy to have a temper. She seems fairly apathetic to me, but they say the quiet ones are the ones to watch  Very Happy Very Happy

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh The Stalker definitely has a temper. But The Viper is the controlling force.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I agree. I reckon waity has a vile temper, and is a right bossy madam, but when the viper shouts jump, waity asks how high in a meek little voice. They say bullied people turn into bullies themselves, a sort of pay back. You can see by her face, when she thinks the camera is not looking, that she has a very mean and hard look about her.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 20, 2014 5:08 pm

I think she is a nasty piece of thick southall trash. I agree she is a bully and a bitch
She is just ridiculous thing
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:I agree.  I reckon waity has a vile temper, and is a right bossy madam, but when the viper shouts jump, waity asks how high in a meek little voice.  They say bullied people turn into bullies themselves, a sort of pay back.  You can see by her face, when she thinks the camera is not looking, that she has a very mean and hard look about her.

Do you remember the Canada/USA trip after the wedding? When wimpo played polo during that trip and Waity was handing out the prizes, she looked like she telling him to move over. The look on his face was a picture!!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 5:47 pm

I would love to see a video of her behind closed doors where we could view her true evil character.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 am

I notice that Caz and co are (have been told?!) keeping a lower profile. She used to be seen posturing at the Royal Windsor Horse Show but not this year or other recent events. It appears that they have finally been sidelined. She surely is an Oscar winning social climber, even buying something like a sixth share of a horse so that she could talk horses with QE!!!! Wonder what part she got?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Indie wrote:I would love to see a video of her behind closed doors where we could view her true evil character.

Heaven forbid that I should pop my clogs too soon but when I do I am hoping to be re-incarnated as a fly and will buzz round KP and find out what really happens behind closed doors  Exclamation Exclamation

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Romilly wrote:I notice that Caz and co are (have been told?!) keeping a lower profile.   She used to be seen posturing at the Royal Windsor Horse Show but not this year or other recent events.   It appears that they have finally been sidelined.  She surely is an Oscar winning social climber, even buying something like a sixth share of a horse so that she could talk horses with QE!!!!   Wonder what part she got?!

I'm sure someone with your intelligence can work that one out Romilly !!!  The mind boggles affraid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Romilly wrote:I notice that Caz and co are (have been told?!) keeping a lower profile.   She used to be seen posturing at the Royal Windsor Horse Show but not this year or other recent events.   It appears that they have finally been sidelined.  She surely is an Oscar winning social climber, even buying something like a sixth share of a horse so that she could talk horses with QE!!!!   Wonder what part she got?!

I'm sure someone with your intelligence can work that one out Romilly !!!  The mind boggles affraid

Could I be mistaken in thinking it begins with an a**?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Tess wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:

Could I be mistaken in thinking it begins with an a**?

Possibley or maybe d...!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 6:44 am

I really think that Carol(e) is the stalker oops I mean power in that family.

Mike looks like his daughter -apathetic and easily controlled. Waity- well where shall I start?
Remember Christmas 2005 when Willy didn't show to the family Christmas get together in Cornwall? That Christmas when Tanna 'papped' waity playing tennis? Well Carol(e) gave her a good talking to regarding Willy. They were also 'papped' buying a moses basket last year and ma was the one bossing waity about then. She is the power in willy and waity's relationship

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 7:05 am

I would love to see Willy find his kahunas and put that evil old witch in her place once and for all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 7:15 am

Indie wrote:I would love to see Willy find his kahunas and put that evil old witch in her place once and for all.

He won't find any kahuna's, Indie....he doesn't have any!! That's how he was so easily manipulated by the midds in the first place.

Carol(e) is a business woman. In business you identify your opponents weak points and exploit those points. They played on Diana's known desire for ' normality ' It's not difficult to imagine that the young prince could desire the same values as his mother....or maybe that's what they planted in his mind....that's what his mother enjoyed, that's what he should enjoy....Ever read a business self help book called the secret?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm

People who have met her have gave the impression how scary mean she is don't get on her bad side she even looks it very witch like appearance.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat May 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Maybe Ma is the brains and head of the op. Having said that, her face shows a lot.Mean, bad tempered, tantrum throwing and hence the cutsey business and no jewels. How long will RF put up with this lot ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun May 25, 2014 10:31 am

Well, her power appears to be fading big time. I personally do not see her as an astute business woman, mainly because I think her temper takes over when things go wrong, she gets blinded with rage - not a good trait. Look at the surrogacy situation, they rushed into that without much thought other than getting a baby. They didn´t see past that it would appear. Bit like they stalked weak willed billy boy but never seemed to have a plan beyond flashing the rings (and other parts.....). A good business person has a plan, with a solid foundation, and covers every aspect they can think of to cover all eventualities. Carol (e) mustn´t forget the "e" only got her plans as far as (a) the rings and (b) waity flashing a baby to the world. Her plans would appear to have been built on a foundation of dry sand. There was no thought or planning to what came after (a) or (b). I also think Mikey has more power than we tend to think. He might be quiet, but that face is also mean. For all we know he gives ma the bullets to fire a lot of the time. Ma does not strike me as overly intelligent, hence she needs to e given the bullets to fire. They often say the quiet ones are the worst. Also the little question of Mikey boy piloting planes into the UK containing "duty free" goods from Europe for fester - he must have known what his cargo was. I think Mikey boy deserves more credit than we give him with regard to this whole debacle.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Well, her power appears to be fading big time.  …Bit like they stalked weak willed billy boy but never seemed to have a plan beyond flashing the rings (and other parts.....).  A good business person has a plan, with a solid foundation, and covers every aspect they can think of to cover all eventualities.  Carol (e) mustn´t forget the "e" only got her plans as far as (a) the rings and (b) waity flashing a baby to the world.  Her plans would appear to have been built on a foundation of dry sand.  There was no thought or planning to what came after (a) or (b).  I also think Mikey has more power than we tend to think.  He might be quiet, but that face is also mean.…Also the little question of Mikey boy piloting planes into the UK containing "duty free" goods from Europe for fester  -  he must have known what his cargo was.  I think Mikey boy deserves more credit than we give him with regard to this whole debacle.

I agree. I imagine once they'd secured the ring & produced an heir (by any means necessary), Carol with-an-E assumed PW would give his beloved in-laws their own titles. She thought it'd be easy to score aristo marriages for Orangina & creepy James just like she'd done for KM. Then, they'd live in KP, travel alongside their daughter while enjoying open invitations to all events w/Royal treatment (she pushed so hard to go to Aus &NZ!).

The more I learn about them, the more I'm surprised PW was given the okay to marry KM! Do you think he'll stay married to KM?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon May 26, 2014 10:04 pm

"It's Carol with an 'e',
"not Carol without an 'e',
" 'cos Carol without an 'e' spells Carol."

Oh. ... Err. ...  confused 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 am

The Secret is a brilliant book, then followed by The Power
and The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. Carol(e) apparently is an avid reader and fan and used them for the basis of her stalking.

Her 'Business Plan' for the surrogacy failed however as she was so anxious to ensnare poor Willy that she didn't read the chapters on 'thinking it through' and possible outcomes - hence the RF now being a laughing stock around the world with the fake heir sans Royal DNA!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:36 am

Those books sound intriguing, I must look them up on Amazon. Such a shame ma failed to read the section on "thinking it through", it turns out it would have been of enormous help to her. It never pays to act in haste. My mother used to say to me - act in haste, repent in leisure.

Thanks re the book info, definitely intrigued enough to investigate on Amazon.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 pm

I have those books too and dip in to them frequently.
Carol - (must get used to the e), apparently lived by their teachings based on the law of attraction and positive thinking eg think enough times that the family would reel willy in and it will happen. Think Waity baby and it will happen even if by surrogacy.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Ha ha. I think the Laws of Attraction are meant for people who mean no harm to anyone else. I dipped into a book a year or two ago on Law of Attraction, and it says what you give out you get back. If you wish ill on others it comes back to you. Maybe ma´s chickens are coming home to roost, the whole ruddy lot of them!!  affraid 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi Rozel, meant to say I love the piccie of your dog, if it is your dog. What breed is it, not seen one like that before. I think he/she is gorgeous.  flower 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum