Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caz, the power behind the Duchess

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Rozel
Anniecross
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Iamroyalty
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Indie
Tess
Admin- Michelle
18 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 4 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:55 am

I was just thinking, I am sure caz, or someone on her behalf, must read all the forums and blogs on the internet. Bet she gets in a rage at some of what she reads  Twisted Evil 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 4 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Ma shopping in the sales. What a mess she looks, and not the happy "granny" at all, or the happy "mummy". Some of the comments are hilarious, some astroturfers again too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2696747/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Canny-Carole-bags-bargain-sales.html#ixzz37tyRTnvK
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 am

She looks old and haggard - all stooped too - poor posture is sooooo aging - probably a result of being hinched over the cauldron

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 am

I added 3 comments but bet none will be posted - bit too near the truth for the astroturfers...one said shouldn't the script under the picture read "Mother to DoC and Prince George"

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Great stuff but you never know! Poor old Ma is getting desperate cobbling together a KP party after half the world wondering why no Royals in attendance at the reported Manor of Doom one. Astroturfers being paid overtime to say that the rather unpleasant looking George looks like pa Mids. Insiders say QE is hopping mad at their shenanigans.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

I am sure HM is hopping mad. Maybe now she will sit up and actually do something about it.

The sheer front of ma to carry out this party and inform the world is going too far, yet again. Does ma really think this is doing her any favours, she might be desperately clawing around to save the situation, which is beyond saving, but this is just putting another nail in her coffin Just how does she think the royal family will approve of this. She might as well have a photograph on every front page looking at a photo of the royal family and sticking her two fingers up to them, because in truth that is exactly what she is doing. Could well be her final downfall, only so much the royals can take, and I should think they are pretty well fed up at the moment. Could be the straw that finally breaks the camels back.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Rozel - so right and her Astroturfing bill must be astronomical. The DM is a joke today with them out in their thousands making inane one liner comments or even one word same replies like 'gorgeous' etc etc. No one believes them and the Mids are posting too saying that George is like the gurning troll pa Middleton. The more they try and force that nonsense down our throats the more people will laugh at them all and shout fraud and treason!!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 am

Apparently Carol is known as the Republicans 'secret weapon' in that she has done more damage to the Monarchy than even the 1936 abdication. She has become so desperate to keep her hold on William that she is paying astronomical amounts for PR lies and astroturfers. Those in the know say that the Queen is beside herself with anger especially as Carol is telling all and sundry that the Queen and 'senior Royals' will be attending a KP tea party for PG in order to force their hands. TPTB. apparently want to put her on a non returnable rocket to the moon!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am

Along with the whole of the UK public Pauline. It is being said that Carol won't be remembered for all the things she would like to be remembered for but instead as the most detested and reviled woman ever!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 am

Good points PaulineB and Anniecross. That article yesterday was such a joke. Those astroturfers must have been on red alert for that article´s release, they were at it all day long. Must cost fortunes, hope fester can afford it. Might have to sell a few more of his "duty free" goods to fund that bill.

I totally agree, ma will be remembered as the most detested and reviled woman ever, and she has nobody to blame but herself. She keeps digging that hole she is in deeper and deeper. The more desperate she is becoming the bigger the hole. She does not seem to realise she is just making things worse for herself all the time.

Trying to push the royals into a corner did not get her the invitation to Sandrinham for Christmas, or her own apartment at KP. If she thinks she can push them into anything the royals into anything they don´t want to do then she needs to have a very large rethink.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that she her desperation is mounting. As someone said on here, desperate people do desperate things and lose all rationality.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

PaulineB wrote:Apparently Carol is known as the Republicans 'secret weapon' in that she has done more damage to the Monarchy than even the 1936 abdication.   She has become so desperate to keep her hold on William that she is paying astronomical amounts for PR lies and astroturfers.    Those in the know say that the Queen is beside herself with anger especially as Carol is telling all and sundry that the Queen and 'senior Royals'  will be attending a KP tea party for PG in order to force their hands.   TPTB. apparently want to put her on a non returnable rocket to the moon!

Don't we all Pauline!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 am

Iamroyalty wrote:
PaulineB wrote:Apparently Carol is known as the Republicans 'secret weapon' in that she has done more damage to the Monarchy than even the 1936 abdication.   She has become so desperate to keep her hold on William that she is paying astronomical amounts for PR lies and astroturfers.    Those in the know say that the Queen is beside herself with anger especially as Carol is telling all and sundry that the Queen and 'senior Royals'  will be attending a KP tea party for PG in order to force their hands.   TPTB. apparently want to put her on a non returnable rocket to the moon!

Don't we all Pauline!!

The King that abdicated in 1936 must be given his long due credit. He did not want to be King if he could not be with the woman he loved. He was honest and left. I never saw that, as a "damage" to Britain. On the contrary, he rejected the job because he knew he was not going to be good at it, as his heart was not in it, under the circumstances life presented him at the time. This man should had been praised then and should be praised today as an honest and ethical gentleman.

Honestly, what people anywhere in the world would want a King that is forced to be their King?
Forced because his chance in life was to be born an heir to the throne ???
No! No. Let Harry take over or whomever wants to do the job, because this is a job. A job for life.
And if it's done by force, or because "royal blood" dictates it, it's going to be done wrong.
Horribly wrong.

When I was a small child my grandmother used to say that "cooking tastes better when you love cooking".
I suppose if you are forced to cook , the food is not going to come out well at all.
William needs to be given the freedom of leaving, as well as a full understanding what that leaving entails. No more extra perks. You and KM are on your own when it comes to freedom and money perks.

Again, I ask why insist that he becomes King when it has been now obvious for years he despises the idea.
Look people nobody can be forced to be a CEO or a King. Or a cook. And expect the "company" to benefit from a person with such hatred for the job.

I give an example of a real King that wants to be King:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KlGuRJzh68
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 am

I do agree DduA but I gather there were also many hidden agenda's in the 1936 abdication and the fact that Edward abdicated 'to marry the woman he loved' suited many.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 am

Many hidden agendas.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Romilly,

Sure, no doubt there were hidden agendas and many,but the man was verbally lynched in the press. Till this day I hear terrible things about him from older Brits.

I agree, he was a playboy, liked to have maybe too much fun and was way ahead of his times in his ways on social protocols.... however he was honest to the Brits and he was a gentleman.

He said of his mother once: "Ice water runs through her veins".
He didn't have an easy childhood with a mother so exquisitively cold and so poignantly distant. His father was not an easy person to contend with either.

King Edward never wanted to be King. And it was being forced upon him. He did a great favor to Britain,  in my opinion.
He simply left.

If William would do the same I would highly commend him too.
The throne of a monarch is a life time job. And the one that takes it should not just want it, he/she must love it with all the burdens and scrutiny that entails.

Monarchs are never free like we are. They cannot give political opinions, easily divorce, go nude in a balcony in a French balcony, etc.

A monarch is like a Cloister Priest you have to follow the rules  placed for centuries for life.

Not everyone can be a Cloister Priest . Not everyone should be a
monarch.

"De Brito,  only 9 years old , jumped hurdles and made his way to the Popemobile. The boy broke past barriers to deliver an important message to the Holy Father.
“Your Holiness, I want to be a priest of Christ, a representative of Christ,” de Brito whispered into the ear of Pope Francis.
“I am going to pray for you, but I ask you to pray for me,” Pope Francis told him.

As of today, your vocation is set,” said the Pope"

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:37 pm

DdeA...As far as I can gather some older folks here just felt let down by Edward's decision...he was very popular before the news broke about Mrs S...and to be fair to them most of Joe public had no idea about Wallis til the news broke....I believe he himself put forward the idea of a morganatic marriage whereby she would be his wife but not queen...opinions here are divided...it just depends how you read it all I guess....just my tuppence worth...for what it's worth

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:42 pm

juliet wrote:DdeA...As far as I can gather some older folks here just felt let down by Edward's decision...he was very popular before the news broke about Mrs S...and to be fair to them most of Joe public had no idea about Wallis til the news broke....I believe he himself put forward the idea of a morganatic marriage whereby she would be his wife but not queen...opinions here are divided...it just depends how you read it all I guess....just my tuppence worth...for what it's worth

There are several books about this topic and they make interesting reading - there was far more to the Abdication than just Wallis - try getting hold of Mrs Simpson by Charles Higham and That Woman by Anne Sebba

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Juliet and Iamroyalty,
I know that not everyone thinks he was terrible. Among many, opinions will differ, of course.
But to those that complain about King Edward.... well now they got KM and William.
I suppose in comparison Wallis was way better than KM. And Edward much better than lazy William.
IMO...King Edward with or without Wallis never wanted to be in the throne.
Many older people still go on about Edward, but not a word about the mother he had whom according to her own son had: "Ice water runs through her veins".

I find hypocrisy of the highest order from those older folks to say mean things about Edward, but not his very cold fish mother.
As well as I find it to be great hypocrisy to say KM is crass and not say the same thing about Philip who is a pervert and many chuck it to :"ahhhh, he's so funny, he is old school".

I don't know what "old school" that is, but the old school that I know ( my grandparents, my elderly  uncles, elderly neighbors when I was a child /teenager) did not say such crass statements as "old school Philip" says.
He is more rude than KM, he is more crass than KM's mother, and he is an outright arrogant obnoxious man. And being married to the Queen do not hide these facts.

Also, when Edward was dying the Queen treated Wallis abominably. There is a photo which I will never forget as long as I live of Wallis curtseying to Queen Elizabeth ( when Edward was dying) , which you can see she seems by her bodily posture she is asking for forgiveness or humbling herself.
The Queen is unmovable in body towards this woman in pain.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/af/9b/1b/af9b1b6f9925cbfc2765557b5c8bf139.jpg
I read that Young Prince Charles, on the other hand, was very compassionate towards Wallis. I never forgot that either, and have given him credit for that always.

Wallis at husband's funeral in obvious emotional pain and the Queen looking at her with scolding eyes:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-__7rVFONeVc/UHmksga82II/AAAAAAAACwk/PvwlD0czY2w/s1600/wallis-simpson-windsor-duchess-queen-elizabeth-funeral.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/69/1b/cd691b92a9a00e641c88072460c6afca.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3dfwv93It1qg0umko1_1280.jpg

Queen or no queen that was despicable! She is a human being first, then Queen. Is she not the "Upholder of the Faith"?
Not one ounce of compassion for the poor woman Wallis.
Oh! and yes I have heard of the book you mentioned , though I've never read it . However, the title itself already seems to me to be an indictment of Wallis---"That Woman".

IMO... it is because of this and other things ( the way Diana was treated, etc) they are now getting their due Karma.

Last edited by Duquesa de Azúcar on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
juliet wrote:DdeA...As far as I can gather some older folks here just felt let down by Edward's decision...he was very popular before the news broke about Mrs S...and to be fair to them most of Joe public had no idea about Wallis til the news broke....I believe he himself put forward the idea of a morganatic marriage whereby she would be his wife but not queen...opinions here are divided...it just depends how you read it all I guess....just my tuppence worth...for what it's worth

There are several books about this topic and they make interesting reading - there was far more to the Abdication  than just Wallis - try getting hold of Mrs Simpson by Charles Higham and That Woman by Anne Sebba

Thanks Iamroyalty...I might just do that...it's a hugely fascinating subject with differing opinions...but I'm always up for more research..!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:31 am

@DdeA  And Edward much better than lazy William. We''l have to agree to disagree on that one - Edward had very strong Nazi sympathies, even was communicating and meeting them during WW2 when  we in the UK were fighting Germany for our very survival.  That was one of the reasons Edward and Wallis were sent from France to the Bahamas as Governor to get him away from the Nazis.   Hitler's plan was,  if Germay won the war, to put Edward back on the throne - as a puppet king of course as Hitler never would have wanted anyone to have more power than himself.  

As for Walilis curtseying to ER - that is not an act of humbling herself but just someone curtseying to the monarch as people do - although I am sure many of us woiuld not do so now!!!

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 am

You are right about the Bahamas and being sent to escape the Nazis, papers now released confirmed this. Re curtsying - I would never curtsey to any of them now and that is from someone who was horrified that Cherie Blair refused to curtsey to QE some years ago.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:44 am

^ Agree re Cherie but then that was before we know what we know now!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Looks like the Viper is getting her way.There was a joke years ago that it will not be the house of Windsor any more but Middleton looks like QE is being taken down by a social climber and allowing it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm

QE. is playing a very clever game and it very significant who wasn't there. It is being said from those in the know that she went under sufferance and there were many hidden agendas - no need to spell them out.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:@DdeA  And Edward much better than lazy William. We''l have to agggree to disaggree on that one - Edward had very strong Nazi sympathies, even was communicating and meeting them during WW2 when  we in the UK were fighting Germany for our very survival.  That was one of the reasons Edward and Wallis were sent from France to the Bahamas as Governor to get him away from the Nazis.   Hitler's plan was,  if Germay won the war, to put Edward back on the throne - as a puppet king of course as Hitler never would have wanted anyone to have more power than himself.  

As for Walilis curtseying to ER - that is not an act of humbling herself but just someone curtseying to the monarch as people do - although I am sure many of us woiuld not do so now!!!

I can understand the very valid point you've made. Many, all over the world, were fighting for their very lives during that time. WWII was devastating to millions of people worldwide.
Between 65 and 85 million people were killed during WWll, on all sides, making it the bloodiest war in world history. There was the ravaging of India during World War II, where between 3 to 5 million people died in the Bengal famine of 1943, 40 million Russians died, the forced starvation in the Ukraine 14 - 15 million,and of course the many, many that died in Britain--men, women and children who died in the British fire bombings. The  P.o.w. of Polish and Americans ....
And let us not forget the Sinti and Roma that were killed...and so many others such as the many civilian ethnic German women and girls  that were systematically raped and murdered in the Allied official post war genocide .

However, isn't it ironic and disheartening that most of Europe (including Britain) and US, are now the puppet of Zionists? and Zionists would never want anyone to have more power than themselves, either.

A lot of dead and tortured victims only to be colonized in the end by Zionists, whose only loyalty lies in no country, other than Israel. A foreign country.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum