Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caz, the power behind the Duchess

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Rozel
Anniecross
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Iamroyalty
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Indie
Tess
Admin- Michelle
18 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 5 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Anniecross wrote:QE. is playing a very clever game and it very significant who wasn't there. It is being said from those in the know that she went under sufferance and there were many hidden agendas - no need to spell them out.
Annie I think QE will not do anything about this while she's still alive.She's still pretending everything is fine and not listening to advice.There was a quote from a friend of hers saying she said she won't be the last monarch.Unless something big happens I think this fraud will continue unless the forces rub her out of the way quickly.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 5 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Good points GermanY, but I think the surrogacy situation has taken on a life of its own, it may not be that HM gets the final say. She may well not be the last monarch, it could well be that the throne moves to chucky and then to Harry, so what she is saying is probably correct, she won´t be the last monarch, that does not necessarily mean willy boy and fakie porgie will follow on from her. As I say, the decision could be taken out of her hands, unlike most people think, she is answerable to others.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 pm

You are right Snow, QE is answerable to others and this was illustrated in the wedding dress visit saga. She was heard to say 'I don't agree with this' meaning viewing the dress with Waity, then her remarks of 'horrid, horrid, horrid' showed her negativity towards Waity.

It will be impossible to get away with the high treason bogus heir as far too many know, too many loose tongues and too many wanting to have the first book out making them mega bucks.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 pm

THIS POST MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD

Last edited by Rozel on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Yip...no sympathy here I'm afraid...they've courted publicity all the way...
bullied??? I don't think so.....

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Anything to get their faces in a magazine and add more money to the coffers for astroturfers. Pippa definitely has the press on speed dial according to reports and those close to Kate says she permanently starves herself. It has been suggested that Ma is trying the 'getting the. sympathy card' knowing that a maelstrom is about to burst over the surrogacy and bogus heir. Many are saying it is an act of treason - no wonder she looks so old and haggard.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 pm

I think the DM are sending her up. Ma, stylish and successful' What at - cauldron stirring and soaking up the sun until her skin looks like eather?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2710924/The-Milestone-Makeover-Turning-50-divorce-marriage-child-make-women-want-look-stylish-successful-like-Carole-Middleton-Victoria-Beckham.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:19 pm

I think I would lose the will to live if I looked like Ma Middleton, stylish - what a joke. A leather beaten old crone from a sink estate with those frightful boney knees always on show, messy hair and when caught off camera a fag dangling from her lower lip - what a hoot!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm

I think I would lose the will to live if I looked like Ma Middleton, stylish - what a joke.   A leather beaten old crone from a sink estate with those frightful boney knees always on show, messy hair and when caught off camera a fag dangling from her lower lip - what a hoot!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 am

http://chrisspivey.org/the-monsters-of-middleton/

Interesting link -says it all about he Middletons

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks for that Romilly, what an eye opener. No real surprises, we half knew most of it anyway. Explains a lot doesn´t it. Oh wormy willy, why did you get tangled up that that lot, they sound like a mafia group don´t theyy.

I love Spivey work, very well researched and always the truth. I am not keen on some of the colourful words he uses, but get past that and you can see the truth. That guy goes the extra mile, at personal cost, to get the truth out there.

Thank you very much for posting Romilly, a real gem of a find that article, and so well worth reading.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks for that Romilly, what an eye opener. No real surprises, we half knew most of it anyway. Explains a lot doesn´t it. Oh wormy willy, why did you get tangled up that that lot, they sound like a mafia group don´t theyy.

I love Spivey work, very well researched and always the truth. I am not keen on some of the colourful words he uses, but get past that and you can see the truth. That guy goes the extra mile, at personal cost, to get the truth out there.

Thank you very much for posting Romilly, a real gem of a find that article, and so well worth reading.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Yes an eye opening reading and as ever so well researched by Spivey. He appears to be getting much support and even reported in a few papers although not major ones yet. It appears his 'arrest' was illegal according to some too!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:31 pm

If his arrest was illegal then can something be done about it?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I gather it is being looked in to. He has much support including much from barristers and solicitors.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:35 pm

I hope he sues them and wins a big settlement. His poor little daughter. PTSD. A bunch of nazi brutes.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:I think the DM are sending her up.  Ma, stylish and successful'  What at - cauldron stirring and soaking up the sun until her skin looks like eather?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2710924/The-Milestone-Makeover-Turning-50-divorce-marriage-child-make-women-want-look-stylish-successful-like-Carole-Middleton-Victoria-Beckham.html

Yes Snow Kitten - I agree - I reckon the DM know an article like this will provoke and anti middie backlash which is what they are looking for - but on the other hand there are times went anti-midddie comments bring out the astroturfers so who knows

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Romilly wrote:I think I would lose the will to live if I looked like Ma Middleton, stylish - what a joke.   A leather beaten old crone from a sink estate with those frightful boney knees always on show, messy hair and when caught off camera a fag dangling from her lower lip - what a hoot!

Or at least you'd put a paper bag over your head Romilly  lol! 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Well, if ma is leaking these stories, same publication as the "waity wants to adopt" article, then I think she should quite whilst she is ahead.  Supposedly HM was very annoyed about the kid first birthday party (as if) and

"“She was raised in a very different way from her in-laws,” explained one “royal insider” of Middleton’s decision to hold her son's Peter Rabbit-themed soiree at Kensington Palace in London, directly defying the queen’s wishes to hold the celebration at her summer estate, Balmoral Castle, in Scotland."

Ma and waity wish. Why would HM want to hold a kids birthday party at Balmoral, never did it for her own, and she has other great grandchildren, they never had parties at Balmoral.  Ma seems to be pushing it to the limits now, clawing depserately away to make HM look bad.  She won´t win, that is a dead cert.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middleton-gets-her-revenge-queen-elizabeth-after-being-war-monarch-1645998
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:27 am

^ If ma has achieved anything by this it will be too anger the RF even more and make them more determined to get rid of waity - she is obviously not cut out for the job/position

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 pm

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Brilliant PaulineB, truly brilliant.  Great blog, and so factual and well researched. Wish I could write like that, I would be very happy and proud.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:20 pm

I see waity can´t do an engagement next week due to the surrogate´s "HG". Amazing how she can even think of planning a NY trip next month. As many have said, this particular strain of "HG" is the convenient type, you order it up to suit you. And only waity has this strain - isn´t that amazing!

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:28 pm

They announced on ITV that she is now suffering from 'acute morning sickness'. TPTB have obviously noted that the public are very aware that the (bogus) HG comes and goes at her convenience ie will have disappeared for New York. Rent a crowd being amassed already to prevent awkward questions. Good thing she has cancelled the Portsmouth visit as the town is filled with down to earth people and matelots not known to be taken in by the likes of Ma. Several groups of people ready to ask a few awkward questions and they won't be fobbed off either.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, it is getting a bit obvious that this *cough cough* vomiting comes and goes to suit waity. Obviously a very rare strain peculiar to her Very Happy And if she is looking anything like she did on that "date night", the wild women from the loony bin, then best they do not let her loose on the public.

Wonder how they will spin the New York trip. She will have had the "miraculous recovery", oh so suddenly, oh how wonderful, stopped feeling "ill" at last. If she is that ill, and is actually "pregnant" as we have been told by palace pr (known for their consistent lying on waity´s behalf) the surely her medics would advise against a trip to NY. Too much wrong and too much that does not add up.

Interesting too that ma appears to have leaked to celebtichy, again. The palace is too exhausting What, lying there doing nothing, waited on hand and foot, the housekeeper to arrange everything, waity does not have to lift a finger. Exhausting? Hmmm, they must have a different meaning to the word. More like she doesn´t want them to see she is not pregnant and not ill.

http://www.celebitchy.com/391119/duchess_kate_is_staying_with_her_parents_because_the_palace_is_too_exhausting/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum