Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Wills live with Kate?

+2
Tess
Indie
6 posters

Go down

Does Wills live with Kate? Empty Does Wills live with Kate?

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Does anyone think that Willy lives with The Stalker and The Child? Or does he live elsewhere possibly with someone else?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Does Wills live with Kate? Empty Re: Does Wills live with Kate?

Post by Tess Tue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm

I don't think Willy lives at the Manor of doom II with waity. But I reckon that's where she haunts. *cough cough* I mean lives

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 pm

So I gather he lives in KP and she lives at The Viper's Nest so she can be constantly controlled and programmed by The Viper. That is the weirdest marriage I have ever seen. Particularly one where the couple is relatively young and only been married for such a short period of time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Indie wrote:So I gather he lives in KP and she lives at The Viper's Nest so she can be constantly controlled and programmed by The Viper. That is the weirdest marriage I have ever seen. Particularly one where the couple is relatively young and only been married for such a short period of time.

This 'marriage' reminds me of Cheryl Coles unhappy coupling with Ashley Cole...Her mother was a permanent fixture too. And we all know how that ended

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu May 22, 2014 10:09 pm

I recall at the end of last year, the Winter Whites Gala held at KP. It said in the papers that wimpo arrived at KP shortly before his guests. Hmmm, where was her then, they made it sound as though he does not live at KP. I heard a rumour that he was rarely there. Also, I have a friend who regularly passes KP during the evenings, and she has said many times she sees no lights on. All very odd if you ask me.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Yes, it is very odd.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm

And interesting.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I don't think he lives with her but it would be great to find out where he lives and with whom

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 pm

I think she is an occasional booty call but as for being a loving couple under the same roof, fudgehtaboutat, that creepy window photo with George gives me the impression they probably needed help opening the thing because they are not around enough to know the inner workings of the place.  That photo, to me tells me a lot, remember that picnic photo of Chuck, Diana and the kids, the coldness of it, the lack of feeling in it, then all of a sudden the stories came out, but it took years, the first real proper photo of the family is cold and unfeeling, so I place my bet on this is a PR moment kind of family and little else.

This
http://acelebrationofwomen.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lady-diana-picnic-in-good-days.jpg

versus

this

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/13/618x475/showbiz-prince-george-william-kate-with-dog-lupo-new-family-phot.jpg

The difference, years!!!!!!
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Yes, that first piccie was definitely staged, so cold and rigid. The photo of the idle couple, kid and dog another of the same. Bet if we got to the truth it is waity and kid, with wimpy and dog photoshopped in. If you look at wimpy´s arm, now way is it touching the dog in a caring fashion, the arm is just, there. The dog is looking into space, he is like an alien that has just been plopped there and wondering where on earth he has landed. Four live beings cobbled together and photoshopped by experts. More people in on "the secret that never was". As for the blacked out background, the window frame probably from another photo too. All just too convenient isn´t it.

Great find OOTP, defintely only difference the years in between. Also, not sure if just me, but that does not look like the kid produced for the "down Under" tour.(pardon the pun, bearing in my crotchgate and bumgate). The one in the photo looks a a bit cute, the one produced "Down Under" just an overweight, unattractive, grumpy bruiser with thuggish tendencies. I expect he is at doom manor II with nanny and ma, with waity in her "wing" medicated up to the eyeballs, swigging her wine and smoking like a chimney, oh and not to forget, we are told she has an obsession for online shopping. No wonder her clothes are so odd.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat May 31, 2014 3:54 pm

I would just love to have a video camera inside their Bucklebury manor house that Prince Weak bought for them. I bet the sharp faced Viper has a huge file entitled How Much Have We Profited Off William The Idiot and The Royal Family. They must have round table discussions about this around the clock.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down