Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

+13
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Royal Lowness
CrystalEve
Iamroyalty
Duquesa de Azúcar
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 5 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Anniecross Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 pm

What a truly awful way to live your life - all lies and deceit with absolutely no decent values. Most aristos would like to put Ma and her heinous family on a non returnable rocket to Mars.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 5 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by GermanY Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:37 am

Rozel wrote:Ah, date at the theatre for squirrel beard and his bint donna. Not of course they they knew the paps were there, as you can tell by the way they look into the camera!!!! Probably been waiting for them ever since they speed dialled them before they left the theatre. No idea why donna clings on tightly to him, he is no catch is he. A z-lister who thinks he is a royal - oh to be so delusional, someone prod him quick and let him know he is not a royal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2779323/James-Middleton-Donna-Air-stroll-arm-arm-romantic-theatre-date-War-Horse-London-s-West-End.html?login
That woman has an eating disorder.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Should get on with waity then, maybe they are having a contest as to who can be the most anorexic, because if they are not anorexic already then they are teetering on the brink.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:46 pm

WARNING..........the first picture should come with a Governement Health Warning & DO NOT open link with a mouth full of food/drink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831569/James-Middleton-says-sister-Kate-mend-severe-morning-sickness-reveals-special-wedding-gift-Royal-couple.html

Is he gross or what?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Squirrel boy selling his disgusting crap in the States like the US doesn't have enough problem.http://www.eonline.com/news/597263/kate-middleton-s-brother-james-talks-prince-george-royal-baby-no-2-and-his-marshmallow-company-boomf

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm

He's enough to put one off marshmallows for life - and in my case that takes some doing!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:18 pm

^I know he's so gross looking even inside just the though of him with food yuck!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:27 am

Seriously wft is this sheet.Maybe the viper is right one of her children will marry Harry but not the one she thought.lol Harry what are you doing you fool.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2886285/It-s-family-affair-Prince-Harry-joined-James-Middleton-annual-Sandringham-football-match.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:16 pm

I see Harry narky with the paps, he is not normally like that.  Maybe he did not want us plebs public to see the gormless galoot was playing instead of wimpy willy boy - and I do question whether he has an ankle injury or not, maybe his lack of intelligence does not permit him to see through this odious family, who will stoop down to any level to get their ugly mugs into the daily rags. I am sure ma must want to sink the monarchy, what a dreadful woman.  I see was squirrel beard was fond on inspecting his tackle and making sure it was still there - gross little man. He is one of the most unattractive men in town  -  how could ma ever think an aristo could take to him I have no idea.  Bet ma was cock a hoop he was in the DM, not so sure HM will have felt the same  -  doubt she knew about it until it hit the rag they call the DM  -  sure is getting itself into the league of the Sun isn´t it, heading that way fast.

Difficult to know whether HM is actually okay about this or not.  She knows the score big time, she knows the world is aware of the two fake heirs, the foam bump that appears, disappears, the body suit foam bump that is seen through the fabric of the clothes she wears. If HM she thinks this situation can continue then she really is in a very bad situation and somebody needs to wake her up - and FAST.  TPTB/courtiers must be very aware of how unstable everything is, are they doing their job and advising her or what. Does not seem like that right now.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:22 am

It is being said that HM is most definitely not happy about the odious meds being anywhere in proximity and cupcake shoved in by willy to make it look as if he is 'welcome' - not. Staff saying Willy faked the sprained ankle egged on by Ma - are we surprised?! Yesterday was very telling according to those close. QE scuttling off, didn't want to work the crowds and accept sugary comments and gifts for the fake 'heirs'. What a terrible situation the RF family have landed themselves in, all because they were too cowardly to send the Medds packing in the early days. The RF are said to be really gritting their teeth and appearing to be welcoming as they don't want the massive drop in popularity that they had when Diana died and the Monarchy nearly finished off. They have got it so wrong as the Monarchy will soon be over thanks to that vile family and their desperate social climbing ways.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:35 pm

^Harry does get narky with the paps from time to time - maybe he didn't like that he was seen with the squirrel ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:

If HM she thinks this situation can continue then she really is in a very bad situation and somebody needs to wake her up - and FAST.  TPTB/courtiers must be very aware of how unstable everything is, are they doing their job and advising her or what.  Does not seem like that right now.

There are some who think there is a plan in place but if so, IMO nothing would be done whilew aity still "pregant" for fear of public backlash

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Agree but the 'birth' isn't far away now and things will happen.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:39 am

I am sure ma must want to sink the monarchy,
Oh no Snaggle she doesn't want that to happen she wants to be part of the RF with tiles for herself that's her goal.I really think she wants somehow to bump aside HM- Charles and Camilla through using Wimpo that way she has total control I think that's her goal.Two fake heirs now the RF is in a big pickle how to remove the fake heirs Wimpo and Waito and the Viper and her fam. I am sure there has to be a plan on the way.On another note I have to give some credit to Squirrel boy in the picture it was Harry the fool who hugged him and in the group picture squirel boy posed far away from PH.But the trolls are saying how Harry doesn't hang out with James.Doesn't matter the Viper got what she wanted that picture of Harry next to james that was the aim.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Whatever having that idiotic loser in the team has dragged PH's reputation down to the gutter.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Harry needs to be careful the Viper give her a hand she takes your arm.I did read how 'charming' she is a typical manipulator.This might lead to James asking Harry to go on 'buddy' beer dates.The Viper then sneaks her way in and tries to do to Harry what she did to Wimpo.I hope Harry is not gullible and doesn't fall for her ' caring charm'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Harry is not stupid like his witless brother. He will not let her long claws sink into his hide.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:41 pm

^^
She might switch on the 'charm' if she thinks it will get her somewhere but people in the nearby villages find her thoroughly unpleasant and quite detestable.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:30 pm

I do believe that Harry sees through all of that.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 am

The RF need to be concerned if he flies out to Mustique to join them for yet another sunshine holiday. Everyone has disappeared and tongues are awagging!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Poor squirrel beard, looks like those marshamllows are not going to make him his fortunate, only more debt

Is Middleton's cake firm starting to crumble? Duchess's brother James's company goes further into debt after recording another £20,000 loss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2901533/Is-Middleton-s-cake-firm-starting-crumble-Duchess-s-brother-James-s-company-goes-debt-recording-20-000-loss.html

UPDATE Just been reading some more comments on this article, the comment I copy below is very interesting.

Have you read the comments on the DM re Jimbo and his failing cake empire. Paul Marsh of France a regular critic has posted this {below} but the other comments are stinging.

Paul Marsh, Saint Paul, France,
The dodgy Uncle Gary's name is always kept in the murky shadows - HE is the one who funded the three 'children's education - HE is the one who is 'funding' Party Pieces - HE is the one who is supporting failed ventures by 'dippy Jimmy',,,,!!! Party Pieces is a Partnership, that way there is no requirement to Publish a List of Directors and Publish Accounts - all designed specifically to keep Gary Goldsmith's name out of the public spotlight and media scrutiny,,,,!!! However, one day, all the Goldsmith/Middleton's dirty business will be found out, sooner rather than later,,,,!!!

Yee ha, bring it on. No surprise and I quite believe that comment to be correct.

Last edited by Rozel on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:02 pm

What a complete and total loser. But then it doesn't matter now does it? Duke of Dumb is financing all of the entire snake pit's life style.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Donna Air and James Middleton exchange loving glances as they jet home after romantic Caribbean getaway

Hmm, they don´t look loved up to me. I will say one thing, squirrel beards face appears to be changing, he could be waity in male clothing, eeewww, what a thought.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2904549/Loved-Donna-Air-James-Middleton-jet-home-romantic-Caribbean-holiday-business-sinks-debt.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Kate Middleton’s Brother In Financial Straits With Huge Losses Reported For Cake Company

http://www.inquisitr.com/1740463/kate-middletons-brother-in-financial-straits-with-huge-losses-reported-for-cake-company/

Ah diddums, does nobody want those awful marshamallow things he was peddling? Shame Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm

I thought they were nasty and very tacky.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next