Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

+13
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Royal Lowness
CrystalEve
Iamroyalty
Duquesa de Azúcar
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 4 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by juliet Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:07 pm

What a family of losers Imo...losers,losers,losers. !!!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 4 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Indie Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Hey Everybody! In addition to his balding head, look at his light colored eyes!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Yes I noticed them. Uncle fester has the same colour eyes as well. I also found this afternoon when trawling Google this photo of waity as a baby with granny goldsmith, think I have seen it somewhere before a while back, and her eyes appear to be blue as well.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33100000/-her-grandmother-Dorothy-Goldsmith-prince-william-33198335-435-580.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:12 pm

At least he seems to have taken note of the scathing remarks about his ridiculous Czar beard and has let it grow a little. What a loser and 'lovebirds' - what a joke. She is his 'beard' and everyone knows it.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Irrespective of what he does, his face is still very unattractive, he also looks arrogant and self-opinionated. He has quite a sinister, creepy look, I imagine all of the above would put any decent girl off.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 pm

He probably pays her to trot about with him.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 pm

You are probably right Indie, she is a bit of a fame whore too sisn´t she. Probably suits her to get her face in the paps.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:13 pm

I've just seen pictures of him and his flat faced sister pictured at the Invictus games....what an attention seeking pair !!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Every time their picture is taken The Flat Faced Eurasian is just grinning to beat the band and Czar Nicky The Perv is oh so elegant.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 am

He always looks scruffy to me. Not quite wholesome, as if he wears his clothes too many times before they get washed and pressed (or dry cleaned). He tries to look the part, he just never seems to get it right somehow.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:14 am

OMG - just what do these two look like. Can always rely on them to turn up looking a mess, always lower the tone.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/12/1410545224736_wps_34_Pippa_Middleton_and_James.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 am

Oh dear, they look like spare parts at a party. As for the attire, speechless, what can I say. Squrrel beard looks as though he has grabbed his clothes from the unwashed laundry bin affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Well, The Flat Faced Eurasian should never wear booties with those big honking legs of hers. Not a good look.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Found this on Twitter.  As has been said, Peter Philips wasted no time in changing places with his wife to get away from flat face.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxWib4lIYAAwU0k.jpg

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 pm

What an idiot 'the loser' is - always trying to look as if he is part of the action!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Ha ha - agree Romilly, such a shame he fails every time. Very Happy Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Those in the know say QE looks skywards every time she sees his idiotic face in the papers. I can really believe that too!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Wonder what she does when she see's waity's crotch flashes

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:36 pm

What we all do I expect...reach for the eye bleach....

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Jeez, that full frontal crotch shot on arrival in NZ gives me nightmares. Looked as though she had some serious infection as well, That was truly gross. As for the boobs, yuk. The butt in Australia? Well, we had that bared in Canada just after the marriage as well, set the tone really didn´t it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm afraid the only words I would use to describe waity probably would get me banned rom this forum if I printed them here.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Ah, date at the theatre for squirrel beard and his bint donna. Not of course they they knew the paps were there, as you can tell by the way they look into the camera!!!! Probably been waiting for them ever since they speed dialled them before they left the theatre. No idea why donna clings on tightly to him, he is no catch is he. A z-lister who thinks he is a royal - oh to be so delusional, someone prod him quick and let him know he is not a royal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2779323/James-Middleton-Donna-Air-stroll-arm-arm-romantic-theatre-date-War-Horse-London-s-West-End.html?login
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 pm

A truly ghastly creep who spends his spare time dressing up as a French Maid, or with his hands down his pants, mooning and urinating in public to mention a few of his choice activities! It is said Donna is his beard and likes the RF connection. According to those in the know Ma isn't happy about the pairing as Donna comes from a sink estate as Ma did and Ma was aiming higher for old squirrel beard.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Trouble is the aristos don´t want to know them, or the royals, so I am afraid ma has to set her sights lower. Nico is no real catch, other than he earns good money, and he is like donna, loves the camera and always looking for it, hoping it is beaming on him. What a family when you think about it, not a decent honest one among them.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next