Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

+13
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Royal Lowness
CrystalEve
Iamroyalty
Duquesa de Azúcar
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 3 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Romilly wrote:Vague resemblance but you flatter creepy Mike.  I should imagine he is strutting round like a peacock after that comparison!

A peacock with no feathers. Do specify.  lol!  flower 

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4128/4979546158_186140e09f_z.jpg

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? - Page 3 Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Anniecross Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi everyone I am new here although have been lurking for a while and also love the RRG blog. It is great to find well reasoned and balanced discussions as I gave up on my last forum which had become very spiteful and nasty.
Many thought that it had been taken over by the Middletons, so determined were some posters to lie and swear black was white etc. The reason that I am saying hello here is that one of my pet dislikes is the obnoxious, nonentity James Middleton. I gather from old school friends that he was considered to be the ultimate twerp and unpleasant in to the bargain. Those photos posted earlier of him were priceless and showed him as he is.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi Anniecross

You must be talking about the same forum many are running from.
Welcome! flower
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 am

Hi Anniecross  Very Happy and welcome

You will find many kindred spirits on this site. I think James sets the gold standard for creepy dudes you would never want to answer the door for. Bill is a close, very close second.  Shocked 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 am

Agree about Bill and there WAS a rumour a few years ago about the loser and Bill 'being very close' if you know what I mean. I sincerely hope not or I would lose the will to live! Bill does love his 'boys weekends' but haven't seen the loser on one yet!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Yes Anniecross, food for thought indeed. Several of my colleagues think that Waity is very masculine, in fact like a man in drag! I have several married gay friends and all their wives have that slim masculine look which could be what attracted Willy to her.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Pauline B, I also have many gay friends with skinny masculine wives. I feel the same is going on with Willy. He probably is gay which is not the end of the world in the least.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 am

Well, Uncle Eddie is supposedly gay, there is chuck with his "faithful valet" Michael Fawcett, and wasn´t there something in the paps, quite a few years ago now, about one of the royasl being seen in a "delicate" situation with one of the valets/footmen or something, and according to them it was David Linley. So not uncommon in the royals. In any event, there is no shame in being gay, just tell the truth and shame the devil. I have had gay friends and they have always been the most lovely and charming of people. Such a shame there are people who put such a stigma on being gay, I see no reason for that at all.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 am

I agree with all of the above and returning to our ghastly squirrel bearded loser - even if he is gay, no problem. What irks most people is the way he flaunts his cross dressing too and always accompanied by sordid gestures like hands stuck down his pants or bottom stuck in the camera face, I could go on but there are some excellent examples in an earlier post of OOTP. Thankfully the one of him publicly urinating in the street was omitted. His whole demeanour and lifestyle come over as sordid and slimy - not his fault I suppose, he is a Middleton.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Yes indeed, he is a Slimmerton.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:30 pm

The "Slimmerton Slimies"  Suspect 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Anniecross wrote:Agree about Bill and there WAS a rumour a few years ago about the loser and Bill 'being very close'  if you know what I mean.   I sincerely hope not or I would lose the will to live!   Bill does love his 'boys weekends'  but haven't seen the loser on one yet!

Oh dear, makes me feel ill. Those two, two weirdo´s like that "being very close" - Eewwwwww. Pleased I do not feel hungry, would have taken my appetite away completely. Ooh, the mere thought of those two "close" just makes me want to vomit  No 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:16 pm

I agree GB. Would put me on a eternal diet if don't think of something else.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 am

Hideous pic of the squirrel bearded loser in the Mail this morning. Will post it shortly but couldn't stop laughing as he and pips are standing next to their cycles for the charity race. The loser's beard looks as if it would catch in the bicycle spokes if it grows much more. Thankfully I have eaten breakfast as the sight of that obnoxious pair would put me right off it.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:34 am

You beat me to it Annie - here it is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2658133/Pippa-Middleton-epic-bike-race-12-American-states-eight-days.html

I just wanted to slap that smug grinning face with a wet kipper and that's from someone who is supposed to be mild mannered. That family really irritate me big time (and most of the world too I believe!)

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 pm

You and me too Romilly...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm

It will be a day of National celebration when they are finally driven back under their stones! Until then the world has to suffer their ghastly, inane and smug grinning.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 pm

I do believe that Squirrel Face's beard and The Crotchbridge's well publicized crotch are twins that were separated at birth.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:39 pm

LOL

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Very Happy 

ROFL  -  so funny.  You have to read this.  And talk about using your connections.  As one of the DM comments said, take it to Dragons Den and you would be laughed off.  Another one riding waity´s coat tails. The photos are hilarious, and he looks as though he is growing out of his clothes in one of them.

Showing his soft side: James Middleton launches mobile marshmallow picture-printing business with help of reconditioned tricycle

Duchess of Cambridge's brother is the man behind new Boomf on Demand
Business allows Instagram images to be printed onto square marshmallows
Mr Middleton has turned refurbished bike into 'on-the-go printing machine'
Launch of mobile side of business celebrated with London's Selfridges' visit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703293/Showing-soft-James-Middleton-launches-mobile-marshmallow-picture-printing-business-help-reconditioned-tricycle.html#ixzz38NvpLP2N
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:53 pm

What a total prat and user milking his connection to the nth degree. I am surprised Health and Safety aren't after him with that revolting unhygienic squirrel beard. Everyone else in catering has to cover theirs! I expect it is like the alleged drugs importing and money laundering that the authorities have been told to turn a blind eye to!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:38 pm

[quote="PaulineB"]What a total prat and user milking his connection to the nth degree.   I am surprised Health and Safety aren't after him with that revolting unhygienic squirrel beard.  Everyone else in catering has to cover theirs!   I expect it is like the alleged drugs importing and money laundering that the authorities have been told to turn a blind eye to!![/quote

Eeeew PB!! I hope he doesn't scratch it near the marshmallows - you never know what might fall in lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Jimmy M described as a entrepreneur...Pippa M described as an author....

please...give me strength...what a joke. ;!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Must cost an absolute fortune in PR but all it does is make people laugh even more at the idiotic pair.

Perhaps we should take in the pic of the loser with his hands down his pants or in waity's frock and get him to stick those on his marshmallows!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:50 pm

OMG - squirrel beard is receding very badly, and what a state. Has to be seen to be believed, not a pretty sight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2743253/Donna-Air-James-Middleton-joined-Jodie-Kidd-new-husband-David-Blakeley-Louis-Vuitton-launch-party.html

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next