Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen and DofE general gossip

+14
Indie
Snow Kitten
Anniecross
GermanY
Romilly
Rozel
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
DebbieB
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen and DofE general gossip - Page 2 Empty Re: Queen and DofE general gossip

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter
The Queen and Philip will visit Commonwealth Games venues on July 24. Charles and Camilla will go to a venue on July 23 before the opening.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Just reading the Mail on Sunday and came across this article.  I do feel so very sad for the royals, they appear to be feeling the pinch from the current economic crisis   Laughing  Laughing  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658110/Queens-castle-rent-50k-weekend-Castle-Mey-royal-residence-touted-paying-guests-royal-price.html#ixzz34i9bQhky
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Garter Service today. All about waity as usual, in a satin coat that someone on DM said looked like a dressing gown. A curtsy that another comments said looked as though she was trying to sit on a public toilet without touch the seat. Others commented on her fake grin, and of course let us not forget the "looks of lurve" they were exchanging. I must have blinked and miss them somehow, oops, no, they were non-existent. Waity showed herself up, again, with all the grinning. She has absolutely no idea of how to behave at these events. How many others were laughing and grinning. It is not a comedy show, it is meant to be a serious event. The sooner they toss waity out the better. Jeepers, says a lot for willy boy that she was all he could pull, in truth he would have been far better off pulling a leg muscle, easier to get rid of.

HM I thought looked tired and disgrutled, although tried her best to put on a smile, did not reach her eyes though. Shame waity had to be there and steal her thunder, should have sent her home to Doom Manor and kept her away from it all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2658933/Queen-royal-family-don-velvet-robes-hats-annual-Order-Garter-service.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Predicted Waity behaviour after reading the blogs and comments of the day before when everyone ignored her. Laugh inanely even if not part of the conversation or joke. Probably along with instructions from TPTB to talk to her too (after the negative comments) and they can't risk being accused of treating her like a Diana even though they have such a low opinion of our favourite laughing hyena!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am

I must admit I've not rally erad this thread befreo but in light of waht ChrystalEve said back in May about PP's behaviour (quote below) maybe the RF don't see surrogacy as such a big deal and will let it go so to speak.  
"An Australian magazine, Woman's Day, front page promised readers a full expose of "Prince Philip's torrid sex life". "a shocking world of royal adultery, passion and betrayal" and stated - as fact, not surmise - that the Duke of Edinburgh's liaisons with his cousin, Princess Alexandra, with the film star Merle Oberon, and with the Duchess of York's mother, Susan Barrantes. Pat Kirkwood the show girl the list is endless! Even the Queen stepfather George V1 was incandescent with rage on behalf of his stepdaughter, the future Queen, who was then eight months pregnant with her first child, Charles, lambasted his son-in-law largely in unprintable language. Some of evil, Philips conquests ended up very dead. No wonder the Queen banned her husband from her bed and went on to have affairs. Phil the Nazi has many illegitimate children and I believe that some of them are put into prominent positions secretly behind the scenes. "

Two of my aunts and uncles lived in South America and Europe  due to my uncles' work and they used to tell us all sorts of things that the press in the UK would never print about the RF and especially PP - all common knowledge in Europe and SA apparrently - mind-blowing so I can well believe anything about that odious man.  I'm beginning to wonder why we are all so incensed that waity is bringing the RF down - they were already in the gutter IMO but most people just don't know it - we've had the wool pulled over our eyes for too long

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 am

I remember his affair with Helen Cordet in the 60's - she had a fabulous Club called the Saddle Rooms in Park Lane. She was an absolutely charming French woman.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:59 pm

PP is and was a hound dog. Not only was he cheating on HM relentlessly from the get go he complained to his friends shortly after their marriage that HM was sexually insatiable and was driving him crazy about it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Is that guy for real. So, he goes off and entertains himself with other women and kids, then to defend himself he says HM was sexually insatiable? Shot himself in the foot beg time there didn´t he. Obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Yes, Snow, I would say so. Not the brightest bulb in the pack. A complete jerk.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:55 pm

PP´s shenanigans and affairs have been public knowledge for a good while.  Irrespective of the fact that he is a person not worthy of breathing the same air as us, at least he did not try to foist a fake pregnancy, surrogacy or non-royal baby on to what they royals consider an unsuspecting public.  By sheer dint of the surrogacy alone that kid is not eligible to be an heir to the throne.  Add in the bio mix and it makes a bad situation even worse.  If no Windsor in that kid at all, delivered to a surrogate, then he really is a fake heir.  Trouble is the public are too aware these days. What with internet, phone cameras, newspapers and magazines with their articles and photographs, virtually impossible to keep things secret in this day and age.

@Iamroyalty
I'm beginning to wonder why we are all so incensed that waity is bringing the RF down - they were already in the gutter IMO but most people just don't know it - we've had the wool pulled over our eyes for too long

Agree, but waity is not dragging the royals into the gutter, she is taking things to the next step down  -  they are in the sewers now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm

As mentioned, because of the Internet everything is out there for everyone to read. PP didn't have that to contend with and got away with things he wouldn't have done today. In his defence however he wasn't a serial flasher of his private parts like Waity who has dragged the Monarchy down to an all time low.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Romilly wrote:As mentioned, because of the Internet everything is out there for everyone to read.   PP didn't have that to contend with and got away with things he wouldn't have done today.  In his defence however he wasn't a serial flasher of his private parts like Waity who has dragged the Monarchy down to an all time low.

Please Romilly that image is too much to contend wih - esp just before dinner!!!  No 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 pm

I think the internet has been a very bad thing for the royals. If you look back over the years, PP, Princess Margaret, even the old QM, the affairs of HM along the way, none of them would have kept the lid on all that at the time had it been the current day internet era. I knew a guy many years ago, he used to be one of the team protecting the QM, she of all sweetness and light, but apparently she was quite a nasty old bird, and quite vicious with her tongue.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Talk about frauds. She was a complete one. A total actress. A vicious fat old bitch.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Indie wrote:Talk about frauds. She was a complete one. A total actress. A vicious fat old bitch.

She was certainly not the nice little old lady she was portrayed to be...as to Margaret she was too nasty with her acidy tongue for anyone to even try to portray her as "nice".
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:19 am

This did give ma chcukle.  Old queenie gets a pay rise and out comes this article saying how frugal she is, pays 1,000 pounds for a pair of shoes, "cinders" has to wear them in for her, they get re heeled, new tops, time and again.  Yet she allows the lazy couple to spend 4m for the Sovereign Grant, the same one that has no money to fix the leaky BP roof, and buys willy boy a helicopter from the very same Sovereign Grant.  And then has the cheek to tell us she is frugal for buying shoes at 1,000 pounds per pair, and has them in many colours.  Please, do me a favour, some families have to live on less than 1,000 pounds salary per month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672763/How-Queens-worn-shoes-50-years-servant-called-Cinders-wear-Trusty-black-patent-leather-slip-ons-accompanied-monarch-prison-visits-Diamond-Jubilee-pageant.html

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Shame that many people buy this rubbish, it make everything easier for them to keep their fraudulent rule.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 pm

One is amused: New portrait of the Queen by acclaimed Scottish photographer shows her with a smile and a twinkle in her eye at Buckingham Palace

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2676136/New-portrait-Queen-acclaimed-Scottish-photographer-unveiled.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Wonder what she thought when she heard Rolf Harris has been found guitly on 12 counts of indecent asault and there are more charges to follow. judge told him he will definitely get custoduial sentence. Now a decision has to be made as to whether he will lose his CBE but he wll be stripped of his BAFTA award
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2675950%2FRolf-Harris-faces-stripped-honours-awarded-Queen-lose-BAFTA-fellowship-indecent-assault-verdicts.html&ei=hQqzU_TNKsfJOaySgOAH&usg=AFQjCNE7QQBXbPov8Fewg226KyWFQBarmg&bvm=bv.70138588,bs.1,d.ZGU&cad=rja

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Harris is just the tip of the iceberg. My guess is that the royals and elite are most likely sweating a bit. Rolf Harris footage emerges of him laughing and joking with Jimmy Savile. Rolf Harris laughing and joking with Britain's most prolific paedophile Jimmy Savile. The film, from 1992, shows the two men looking relaxed and jovial as they give an interview to ITV also, Harris may have watched patients undress in Broadmoor.  pale 

Rolf Harris was invited by Jimmy Savile 'to visit Broadmoor Hospital'
 pale 

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/kids-tortured-and-murdered-by-elite.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4a4BCqmSes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 am

Unspeakable behavior.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:59 am

Yes just the tip of the iceberg and many in high places sweating. Lets hope it all comes out and those involved severely punished.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

My god all sick freaks all of them!! On youtube there videos saying how the US politicains are full of those freaks including the Hillary Clinton another sick slime.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 am

@ CrystalEve - ........ and heroin dealing is being exposed.
I view of this why do we think waity and her odious family is bringing the monarchy down - I would think the RF should feel right at home with the middies and uncle fester

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content