Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

+16
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Admin- Michelle
Anniecross
Rozel
PaulineB
GermanY
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Iamroyalty
Tess
Romilly
GingerBeau46
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 am

So willy won't be flyng with EAAA after all?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

If he is having such "financial problems", he may have to.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Ah, the lovely kitchen waity is having ripped out. Some sugars in the comments, must be astroturfers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2674467/So-wasnt-50-000-designer-dream-good-Three-Kitchens-Kate.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Indie wrote:If he is having such "financial problems", he may have to.

So he'll commute to KP?? Or maybe HE wll live (alone??!!) at AH and waity will be in London all on her little lonesome; Oh dear I am about to burst into tears - where is my box of tissues Sad

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 am

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 am

Obscene, millions of children starving and parents relying on soup kitchens. This is system is an oligarchy, a rule by the few and precious little for the majority. Shame that many people are 'willing slaves' and that they do not stand against this injustice! Mad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Why such "privacy concerns"? What are they so afraid of the public discovering? Perhaps that all is not as it seems (living apart, maybe)?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:14 pm

If the are living together, I am a monkey's uncle
Am sure she will sun herself in Norfolk nekkid
I was stunned that beautiful kitchen was ripped out. It is not like she will ever be in there
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:18 pm

I agree: that was a stunning kitchen!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm

All those trees , now scrap. Handmade and it was still a £40k kitchen FHS
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Admin wrote:All those trees , now scrap. Handmade and it was still a £40k kitchen FHS

And her father in law always very passionate about recycling and not wasting resources - wonder what he makes of this and if he is funding it - he has obviously cut her clothing budget so probably not.  Oh silly me - I forgot - it is us that are paying for it - go to the back of the classs IAR

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Must be fun spending (wasting) other people's money!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm

^ I wouldn't know - I've never been able to!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

LOL

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50 am

Iamroyalty wrote:
Admin wrote:All those trees , now scrap. Handmade and it was still a £40k kitchen FHS

And her father in law always very passionate about recycling and not wasting resources - wonder what he makes of this and if he is funding it - he has obviously cut her clothing budget so probably not.  Oh silly me - I forgot - it is us that are paying for it - go to the back of the classs IAR

I said the same thing! It makes me laugh for people to really think that any of this is coming out of the RF's pocket, when Charles has not been paying for her clothing nor her botox since before the Vacation Tour! The only reason she got new clothing then is because it came out of the taxpayer's pocket. It only makes more sense that he doesn't care what she's spending on these reno's because he's not footing the bill.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 am

That makes perfect sense.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Yes, it does doesn´t it. Not, I hasten to add, that we ever thought he was. And willy boy far too tight to use any of his own money. Only falls to one pot to pay for it all - the taxpayers. They must think we are silly not to have worked that one out. And who, we ask ourselves, gave her permission to trash such a beautiful, expensive kitchen. It is not as if she was used to that level of luxury at home. Oops, forgot, ma and pa would have had to pay for that, but she, wasty, can just throw away taxpayer money, no sweat.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Even though PC is probably not funding the renovation, the RF could still use it against her in the divorce proceedings. They could say that she already had enough and calculate the total amount that she spent (including clothing, security costs, etc.). Since she didn't contribute to anything and didn't achieve anything, she won't get a lot.

I think that this is a trap, and she is too dumb in order to realize this fact. They used the same strategy with Fergie. She spent a lot and didn't get much at the end. They presented her the numbers during the divorce proceedings. Why should it be any different in this case here? The RF is not a charity.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm

^ Exactly my thoughts too - Diana, for all her faults, contributed massively to the popularity of the RF and worked liked a Trojan, even when she was pregnant - at the end she looked as though she was about to give birth any minute she was so huge - yet still she got dressed, did her hair etc and went out to carry out her engagments with a big smile even though she was probably dyng to get home and put her feet up. I used to wonder how she managed it. waity in comparison has doner sweet F. A. - and those Brits on here - I don't mean the Football Assocation!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:53 pm

^
I totally agree. Diana achieved a lot and deserved all those luxuries. She also got stunning jewellery.

Fakey doesn't even realize that AH still belongs to HM. Then why wasting that much on renovations? Everything was beautiful before she destroyed everything.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 am

@starsailor: I agree, it looked amazing! Maybe she's playing the long game, believing it'll be hers when they're on the throne.

I wonder what she'll complain about/need to redo once this renovation is nearly complete since she's 'pregnant' again.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Ma will probably persuade Willy to buy a nouveau type residence in Mustique where the ghastly clan can sojourn every few weeks for a vacation.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh Yes Indeed! Willy Boy loves The Mama Viper. She always has her way her sap.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am

This is an absolute disgrace after spending OUR money and kicking a charity out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714405/After-4-5m-refit-make-Kensington-Palace-fit-prince-William-Kate-head-live-Norfolk.html

I'm beginning to wonder if Willy will step aside from succesion and stay on Norfolk permanantly - maybe, just maybe, (and hopefully ) this is the beginning of the end for waity and the middies

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next