Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm exhausted just reading about how hard she will work

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:36 pm

^I know.Those 'engagements' are a freaking joke she opens a door walks around smiling like a nut and it counts as work- pathetic.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Thought they had said she was not doing any more engagements for 4 months??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:I wondered that, but I doubt if HM would throw her favourite son under the bus for wasty and the medds - would you? I certainly wouldn´t.
No not HM but someone from PC camp or someone who is warning the Queen all the mess she has allowed pretending things will go away by themsleves.This story has been lingering about PA for years PC other scandals came first but now suddnedly PA has over shadowed PC's.It's fishy now we get stories how Camilla is a favourite 'popular' Royal.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Very fishy indeed.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, here she is, non-pregnant waity at an engagement today. What a dreadful frock, looks cheap and nasty. I see on Monday out shopping no bump, today she has a bit of padding on, but it has slipped in some photos, for an alleged six months pregnant her stomach is not even out in line with her boobs Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2911257/Every-inch-yummy-mummy-Duchess-Cambridge-pretty-navy-meets-arty-children-Grayson-Perry.html

Note these photos

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8E2A100000578-2911257-image-a-20_1421330813017.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8E05600000578-2911257-image-a-19_1421330751794.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8E9A500000578-2911257-image-a-29_1421331176151.jpg

And this one, no bump at all, must inflate it slowly as she goes along.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/15/24B8D97800000578-2911257-image-m-13_1421330616383.jpg

How she has the front to go out on engagements, knowing her bump shifts all over the place, does not make her look pregnant, and also knowing the world is aware that she is not pregnant. She has some brass neck to do that.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Absolutely, SnaggleBobcat, she's at it again! The HG suffering 6+ months 'pregnant' duchess is photographed teetering on heels (w/o any concern to the shifting center of gravity of pregnancy), comfortly bending forward at her waist (in her too-short skirt, likely altered to that thigh-grazing length), & jutting her hips out while arching her back accentuating the slightest hint of padding by her ubiquitous clutch-to-crotch pressing posture.

Why does she insist on wearing the darkest & shortest dresses for daytime visits with kids?? She trots out this over-embellished shapeless mess when something like that bright frock coat worn at the NYC memorial would've been a better option. Why oh why does she not have a decent stylist to advise her? And is it just me or is her makeup heavier than the cross-dresser?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 pm

^ Great comment, and so spot on - agree with everything you have said.

Just received this in my inbox, engagements for waity in 2014. Someone in the comments section said she read this on the DM article posted above on waity engagement today

Kate-the-Great January 15, 2015 at 6:28 pm Reply
My favourite comment on the Diva article today came from Canada:

“The gods have blessed some with natural good taste. Kate was suntanning that day.”

I love it!! :-)

https://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/divas-year-in-review-2014/

That frock was so badly made, and in one of those photos her boobs are actually further out than the bump. When shopping on Monday there was no bump. The most weird bump in town isn´t it. I agree with SB above, how she has the sheer cheek to continue this farce, when she knows the world over many are aware she is not pregnant, is beyond me. As for HM, she should be disgusted allowing this charade to continue. We all know she is not pregnant, and any baby produced will be from an Eastern European couple, no bio mix of those two, and will no doubt arrive via private jet in a holdall. Then voila, not one fake heir but two fake heirs. HM must be stark raving bonkers, is she on a death wish for the monarchy.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Well, the kids at the Clore School drew pictures of waity, very intelligent kids, they got her down to a tee Very Happy Very Happy

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/555733999105355777/photo/1
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:28 am

Very funny - two blokes in drag!

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 am

^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Spot on there, still think she has Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. Look it up on Google, very interesting. Loads of info, this is one site I looked at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:20 am

GermanY wrote:
Snow Kitten wrote:I wondered that, but I doubt if HM would throw her favourite son under the bus for wasty and the medds  -  would you?  I certainly wouldn´t.
No not HM but someone from PC camp or someone who is warning the Queen all the mess she has allowed pretending things will go away by themsleves.This story has been lingering about PA for years PC other scandals came first but now suddnedly PA has over shadowed PC's.It's fishy now we get stories how Camilla is a favourite 'popular' Royal.

Agree. But I still personally do not think she will throw paedo pandy under the bus for waity or the medds. She has let him away with so much, covered for him so many times, and he is her favourite. I think that he is the one thing she might just fight for, he has gotten away with everything else. In truth I would not throw my son under the bus for waity and the medds, no way, they are not wort it.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 am

No one is going to support the ghastly meds - they are so detested and even the sugars' eyes are being opened.
QE will defend her allegedly corrupt son to the end but the one who is going to derail him is that idiotic, dumb blabbing Fergie. She should be locked away.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Interesting info on Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome I'd never heard of it before.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Me neither. Can´t remember where I read it, must have been one of the blogs or forums, I know I read it somewhere, hence I looked it up. Quite interesting and food for thought.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:55 am

Poor lamb, so exhausted she is off down to ma in Bucklebury with pa and fakie.  No sign of willy boy, some smartie jumped in with he was travelling seperately  -  of course he was, driving to where he wanted to go, we all know that.  ihones, such amazing gadgers, but not for the lamebridges.

Last edited by Rozel on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Getting ready no doubt for another Mustique jolly. Unbelievable that a 33 year old with everything done for her is so dependent on her mother. There has to be something seriously wrong.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Stepford Daughter if you ask me. Maybe that is the scar on her head - ma had her wired like an automaton to do exactly as ma tells her to do, no other voice will be recognised with orders or requests affraid
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Yes, she is Ma's Waitybot. She runs to her also because she is scared that the RF will do something to her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:00 pm

If te rf want to do something to her dashing down to Dingley Dell at every tiff and turn won´t save her. She needs to get a grip and get herself into the real world.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:59 pm

She doesn't seem to have a relationship with any of the other young Royals. There are often pics of the other young ones together but never Waity, but surprising is it as they are far more intelligent and articulate.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Not looking very preggers here is she, only the odd photo has been photoshopped. She looks like a two year old in that twee coat - all she needs is a pair of red Mary James and she would be well away.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/kensington-aldridge-academy-a114336746
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Haha - defo not preggers and a commenter in the DM article said that all Willy's friends are saying she isn't pregnant. Why is she bothering with this charade when everyone knows!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:22 pm

I have also heard that willy boy´s friends are having a good laugh and all know it is a fake "pregnancy", bit of a standing joke with them. She doesn´t even look pregnant, it really is a joke. I am sure all the RPO´s must know the score, as do the rest of the staff. How they think they contain that, forever, is beyond me. The full truth will be out there, if not before long then well before fakie is of age to take the throne, and by then so many will know he is a fake there would be an uproar and he would be booted out.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:36 pm

^ If willy's friends really are saying that then he must have given them the go-ahead!!

SK and PB So many people know about this it is only a matter of time before someone spills the beans, either on purpose or accidently

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next