Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 8 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:46 am

I do not think he wanted to marry her, happy with bit on the side
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 8 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 am

Then why did the fool do it? I presume that bit would be Fawcett?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Yes the bit is and who know who,what and male or female
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Indoctrinated by Uncle Dickie and The Nazi Father.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Well, not only does fakie porgie have those deep, dark brown eyes, he also looks nothing like either one of them, not even one feature. Let him get a bit older and his features will tell us big time what his parentage is, unless they plan on giving him cosmetic surgery once a year as he grows up  affraid 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Given they dye this baby's hair ............PS and maybe some fillers to change cheeks etc
I would not put it past them
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Hell, those horrid people would give him a head transplant if they could.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Should have thought their 'business plan' through then they wouldn't have created a baby who looks nothing like willy and Waity.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 pm

You would think they would try for similar.They must think they are bulletproof
Diana would say they are not  What a Face 

ALso you would think they would make a good looking one, epic fail on that
SO fat,ugly with a moody disposition  No 
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Agree ladies, major fail on looks/genetics match up. Unfortunately for them he looks like the bio´s. I also think he is fat, ugly and moody. He also appears to have a brutish look about him. In the photos of fakie with willy boy and waity he really never, ever looks as though he belongs to them. I have never seen one photo where they appear to have a bond with that kid. All smiles for the camera and little else. I remember the arrival in New Zealand. Post arrival (plus crotchgate) and the cameras stopped rolling, fakie was fobbed off on to nanny and the lazy couple shot off to another car and off they went. Tell me that fakie is not a pr prop, I won´t believe you.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:23 am

In some pictures he looks cute because of his chubbiness but then in some he looks like a gnome with a man's face creepy looking child.It doesn't help they've colored his hair with the look of Bozo the clown.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:14 am

Any other person would have social services knocking on their door for putting strong chemicals on a vulnerable child's head. It looks ridiculously obvious and makes his features look even more lugubrious and Churchillian.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:24 pm

At it worst when the blonde dies down and he is left with an awful ginger hue, not sure what colour to call it, but it is awful. Then, suddenly, it is blonde again. Very noticeable on the tour Down Under, arrived blonde and left dark. You have to laugh, every trick in the book being used and they get caught out every time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:03 pm

They are ultra stupid.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:34 pm

They are so stupid with the hair colour. Agree Rozel, when it gets to the in-between stage it is such an awful colour. Why not just accept that they messed up on the genetics and did not factor in eye colour instead of messing about the with hair colour. Makes it even more obvious that they are trying to hide his parentage, otherwise why bother.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 pm

I guess the slime buckets are just desperate. Terrified that they are going to lose it all. I sure hope it happens. Sooner rather than later.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 pm

They are all looking rougher and rougher but not surprising with what they have got on their consciences.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Funny how the trolls keep saying the baby is naturally blonde no he is not also what's up with them dumping this baby on the nanny 24/7 man the stories she can tell.

Indie wrote:I guess the slime buckets are just desperate. Terrified that they are going to lose it all. I sure hope it happens. Sooner rather than later.
I hope so too.The end of the viper.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Yes, a bestseller that would be: The End of The Viper.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Not sure where to post these pics, found them on Tmblr - the kid and nanny, obviously just had his hair dyed blonde again.  He is rather a large, giant economy size kid for just over 13 months isn´t he. Wish they would stop dying his hair, as with his deep dark brown eyes, we all know his hair is brown and not blonde.  Still looks nothing like either of them, no wonder they keep him in hiding most of the time. Also says photos taken Battersea Park, 2014. Obviously someone with a smartphone. So, doubt the kid was at Balmoral or Anmer Hall. Be sure you will be found out, they never learn.

http://williamkategeorge.tumblr.com/image/96440080823
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 pm

He is enormous - more like an 18 month old. They must be doing all sorts of damage to him by dying his hair so regularly. A Norland nanny would never allow that.
I feel so sorry for him, conceived in a Petri dish, lied about from the moment of birth, dysfunctional parents who rarely seem to see him and dyed hair too!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 pm

This would explain why kate had the pyjamas she bought PG at the Bicester outlet sent to KP - some thought that odd as she was supposed to be at manor of doom or Balmoral/AH. I wonder why he was not with his parents or grandparents; maybe
1) ma not so keen to look after PG anymore if she thinks the truth is about to come out about his birth - if he is not in line to the throne he would not be her golden grandchild and therefore of no use to her anymore
3) kate is about to be offloaded so ma lying low and may have been told to do so by RF becasue they don't want her having day-to-day contact or upbringing of PG
4) ma may be en vacance

I wouldn't be surprised if AH is being prepared for kate middleton to live in post seperation/divorce so if AH is nearly ready we may be in for a piece of good news soon. Maybe PG is being distanced from all middletons prior to seperation/divorce - if he is not kate's son, as seems more than likely, neither she nor her parents would have any reason to be part of is life over him after divorce so the RF could get her out of their family completely.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm

But, what would the RF do with PG since he is not of royal blood?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 am

Kate and her family should be responsible for him as it was due to their conniving and plotting that he here

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Romilly wrote:Kate and her family should be responsible for him as it was due to their conniving and plotting that he here

I agree to a point Romilly but would you really wish living with that family on anyone??

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next