Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? Empty Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:58 pm

I reckon if she is wanting to announce she is "pregnant" then HM will want her examined by the royal physician before anything released
from BP. Doubt she wants another surrogate on her hands. Also,would it be a bio mix if she is sterile. More than one way of looking at
it.
IMO HM would be very upset at another surrogate on her hands. The Duke of York would
lead an army, so would the aristos.There is no viable way out of this for W/K. Time they realised it, espccially
time Ma fcced facts. She has gambled and lost, mainly because she has cheated. End of.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:26 pm

^ ITA with everything you say esp ER wanting an examination. IMO If they used a surrogate (whicj=h I strongly believe they did) and the RF knew, even if after the event, then she and willy will have been told in words of one syllable that they can't do that again.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 pm

She better get a better fake stomach this time around.
The last one was falling down.Embarassed 

Don't they sell "crazy glue" in Britain?   jocolor
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:32 pm

I am sure HM will want her examined this time. Another surrogate is something the royals do not need right now, there are many other things flaring up in their faces without a second surrogate situation. And in truth, why should they have to put up with another surrogate situation.  Had willy boy done things correctly testing would have been done before the engagement was announced.  HM is probably kicking herself that she never insisted on it the first time.  If HM wants an examination done then it will have to be done, by her own physician, to be 100% it is true.  There is also the little matter of the bio mix, because fakie porgie looks like neither family, he looks a complete misfit, and of curse we realise no research into eye genetics was carried out, hence a very dark brown eyed child "delivered" into two light eyed families going back several generations.  If the rumours are correct, then ma is in for a rude awakening. To create a surrogate situation once was fraudulent/treason, and she didn't get away with it  -  too many know about it, world-wide. To create the same situation again shows a lack of intelligence the likes of which I have never come across before.  Waity and her family appear to get worse by the week.  HM must be terrified about she will read in the papers and mags next, poor woman.  I think I would be scared to open the daily papers in her position   affraid affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 pm

^ I'm afraid I've lost all sympathy for ER - she knows what the situation is and has done nothing about it - she is colluding with the perpetration of the monumental fraud being committed agaisnt the British people

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:She better get a better fake stomach this time around.
The last one was falling down.Embarassed 

Don't they sell "crazy glue" in Britain?   jocolor

....and folding in half !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 pm

@ DofA  -  I think they would need a shed load of "crazy glue"  -  that bump  -  up, down, up, down.  Left, right, left, right and so it went on.  Made me feel seasick at the final.  The finale of course was when it completely collapsed in the carriage at Trooping the Colour  -  in fact camzilla looked more preggers than waity in that carriage, and we know she wasn´t pregnant.  Not sure where that nearly 9 lb kid was in that carriage, must have been hiding beneath her lap blanket down on the floor, because it sure was not in waity´s abdomen!!

I agree, the last thing HM needs is another surrogacy situation. If ma thinks she can pull this one off she needs to be committed - nobody in their right mind would try to pull off a second surrogacy  Evil or Very Mad 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:46 pm

@Rozel

Prepare thou for another brown eye child!

Hey! that sounds like a line of a poem, doesn't it?  jocolor
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:58 pm

A 2nd is not going to prove and support the first
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

The voice is not pleasant but the video is interesting.
Kate Middleton fake pregnancy IT WAS A HOAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryjp1FHCT8
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

I wonder if he catches up with any other newborns
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

This from the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2692792/Is-Prince-George-sibling-Betting-suspended-royal-pregnancy-announcement-month-following-string-online-wagers.html

Also, seems like Kensington Palace have confirmed that waity has not been in touch with Jessica Hay for many years, seems she is not in contact with her at all.  All very odd.

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_103978/palace-duchess-kate-hasnt-spoken-to-jessica-hay-in-many-years/celebs/

Maybe the medds were testing the waters to see public reaction, who knows.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 pm

^
I saw it in the news. It seems as if the RF noticed that Fakey and the viper tried to fake a pregnancy again... but the RF is not stupid.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Rf would not test waters, so it must be trailer trash Cazza testing water
So they are discounting the mate, so RF is not letting it happen
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 pm

^
Exactly. The RF knows that Fakey can sense that they want to get rid of her. This time they (the RF) seem to be alert.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I would imagine they were on red alert immediately. If HM asked for a physical examination by her physician then the answer would have been no if faking it, and HM got her answer in that case. I am sure TPTB were on alert as soon as that news came out, hence BP making no comment.

Ah, shame, poor carol(e), bet she is stirring that cauldron big time tonight - tee hee  Twisted Evil 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Admin wrote:I wonder if he catches up with any other newborns

Doubt it, they keep him hidden too well. Too scared someone will get the DNA - plus it would show the difference in size between him and other kids born at the same time, as evidenced at that playdate in New Zealand. They looked like babies compared to ole bruiser there and yet all same age give or take a week or so. They all seemed to be at the same develompment stage other than bruiser porgie, who was steaming ahead. Mind you, if born 4 June he is a good 7-8 weeks ahead of them, and it showed.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Hmmm, so hopefully carol(e) and waity appear to have had their wings clipped on this one. I did think it very telling that no comment from the Palace. Agree Rozel, as soon as they got the first sniff of that info I reckon BP went into overdrive.

i wonder how many cauldrons ma has stirred her way through over the years? She does a lot of cauldron stirring and am thinking that the bottom of the cauldrons get worn out pretty fast. Maybe they should stock cauldrons at party pieces, she could get them at cost then  Twisted Evil 

I would think the mere thought of another surrogate "pregnancy" would have been more than they could bear the thought of. One was one too many, but another one. Jeepers, that was pushing the boat a bit too much.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 pm

They keep him well hidden and now the talk of living at AH
and home schooling, they are dodging the DNA snatchers
If 100% legit, why is he not seen or seen with relatives
He was walking in NZ , hence the trying to escape their arms
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 pm

^
What next? They are going to put "Winston Churchill II" in a tower? Hidden from all  pirat pirat pirat
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 pm

I think they will be doing something like the movie
' Ironmask ' where they locked up a Prince and covered him with an ironmask
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Fakey won't be able to announce 'another pregnancy' at a hospital again. And we know why... too many witnesses (the hospital staff). So the only way to fake a pregnancy would be to fake some sort of 'discomfort' during an engagement. Pretending to feel dizzy etc. ... It would cause lots of speculation and Fakey would be able to announce the fake pregnancy. It would surprise the RF again. I guess that this is the only possibility for now. Or to leak to the press that she went to see a gynecologist. Who knows what they are up to...

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  She is not doing anything in any of those photos that she does not normally do. She was rake thin in every outfit, they were hanging off her. As for the coat in July, she wore a frock underneath it - why? she wore the same frock to Wimbledon the next day with no coat. Maybe she just thought it would be cold in Yorkshire. Also, being either anorexic or border-line anorexic she will feel the cold more, there is no fuel to keep her body warm. She always puts her clutch bag on her crotch, and how on earth is she meant to carry flowers other than in front of her - tuck them under her arm. Dearie me, you obviously don´t need an education today to work for those trash sites do you. Not one of those things tells you she is "pregnant".

Hey, good for a laugh though  Twisted Evil 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm

starsailor wrote:Fakey won't be able to announce 'another pregnancy' at a hospital again. And we know why... too many witnesses (the hospital staff). So the only way to fake a pregnancy would be to fake some sort of 'discomfort' during an engagement. Pretending to feel dizzy etc. ... It would cause lots of speculation and Fakey would be able to announce the fake pregnancy. It would surprise the RF again. I guess that this is the only possibility for now. Or to leak to the press that she went to see a gynecologist. Who knows what they are up to...

Hmmm, I had a similar thought, but I think there must have been some harsh words in the last 24 hours. If she leaks she went to a gynae HM will be after getting a report. I do genuinely feel that after being hood winked with the first surrogacy they are on high red alert now. They have pushed and pushed to the limit, maybe the limit has now been reached once and for all. Push long and hard enough and the worm normally turns.

Ma might think she is being smart, but we must remember, the combined intellect, intelligence and power of TPTB make ma look like chicken feed gone off. It would seem certain that TPTB are pretty well against the medds big time and will be working behind the scenes, and if that means scuppering ma´s plan for a second "pregnancy" then it will be scuppered come hell or high water. The way willy boy looks at waity these days, the coldness between them, the permanently clenched jaw, it does not seem conducive for "romantic moments" culminating in the conception of a child.

Good thoughts though Starsailor, not saying you are wrong, but I personally think BP and HM, plus courtiers et al, are on red alert. Also, they are now familiar with ma´s MO and the tricks she gets up to, they were on a fast learning curve the last couple of years!
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next