Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

The only way out of the Georgie situation is to totally fake a pregnancy then have a fake miscarriage. Ma will think she is so clever with that idea ie 'proving' Waity isn't infertile by announcing a fake "pregnancy' which would have to terminate in a 'miscarriage'.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:25 pm

^ Hmmm, not so sure about that Romilly.  I am of the opinion that the  mere fact that it would result in a "miscarriage" would give it all away and take all credibility away.  In truth a fake "pregnancy" followed by a fake "miscarriage" proves absolutely nothing. Anyone can fake pregnancy/miscarriage, does not mean it occurred. Especially in waity´s case, we all know there was no "pregnancy" first time around, why should we believe it a second time, and then a "miscarriage". All very dodgy and very, very transparent  -  won´t take anyone five minutes to work that one out.

I also feel it is an insult to the poor women who do miscarry.  A neighbour of mine suffered a miscarriage on Saturday, a very much wanted and already loved baby.  She is in pieces, heart broken, she is in a very dark place right now.  To fake a "miscarriage" would join the list of other grossly insulting things she has done to the public.  Not that waity would care.  I will never believe a fake "miscarriage" for her, never.  Hard to try and make people believe in a second "pregnancy" when they know there was never a first one.  One minute infertile, then oops, fertile. Doesn´t sit well does it, fertility is not the kind of thing you switch off and on with an aspirin Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 pm

I agree, it is an insult. I have had 1 miscarriage 31 years ago, still think about it.
In their mind, who know what they think is sensible and reasonable
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Well, one can fake a miscarriage so many times.
Eventually, KM will have to "produce" a child from somewhere or plainly say she cannot have children.

How many times is she going to say she had a miscarriage?
Every year? Not likely.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:51 pm

She would have to say miscarriage with complications .Post complications, there are no more due to damage etc etc bs bs
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:
I also feel it is an insult to the poor women who do miscarry.  I neighbour of mine suffered a miscarriage on Saturday, a very much wanted and already loved baby.  She is in pieces, heart broken, she is in a very dark place right now.

I am very sorry to hear this and I know how she will be feeling. The emotional impact is very difficult to bear. She will heal physically, but the experience never really goes away completely. Grieving the loss can help you come to accept it over time, but the sadness of what could have been is so hard to bear. Support is much needed at this time.
I miscarried beforehand every time. It followed a pattern, miscarriage then healthy baby.  Sad 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 2 Empty pREGGERS AGAIN OR WAITING FOR THE FAKE MISCARRIAGE.

Post by Mosiac22 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Agreed Starsailor, am really pleased to see you posting on her. A Big belated welcome

I think Waity certainly must know they want to get rid of her and her family. The expression on her face as the
Carriage came out of the gates of BP was very telling IMO. Also as the carriage came down onto Horse Guards
Parade. IMO the mask well and truly slippwd. They are biding theiir timee, they have things to get through
including the Scottish vote on September. Then the new session of Parliament which probably won't come
until October. IMO they have made their decision. They know what they're doing. Certain people are in place.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:20 am

Sorry Starsailor if we forgot any welcomes

We all want her to be gone and they never work fast.Do you realy think they are just going through the paces and waiting. They always take their time for a solution. I wonder if Wasty ever , even once, wondered why blue bloods run a mile and refuse to marry into the RF ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 am

Of course WK didn't think twice: she & Ma ran head first into it! After nearly 10 years, she also knew full well what to expect & what would be expected of her (see her engagement speech as evidence of this foreknowledge). Sadly, she (& PW) bought into all that easy early hype, felt secure in the pre-wedding/honeymoon popularity, w/o realizing (remembering?) that public sentiment is fickle.

Welcome, starsailor!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 am

What I meant to say is, did Wasty think
1. They dispose of wives without emotion and the decision is not the Prince but Phil or a group. I do not think Andy really wanted to divorce Fergie
2. It could mean death and they do bump off . Even if popular they dispose of you like day old bread. KILLED off like Diana
3. Love has nothing to do with RF marriage and how was she going to cover being unable to get pregnant ?

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am

Admin: Oh, I see what you mean!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 am

I think they saw all the gold digging stuff and ran for it !

There is still lots of talk of 2nd baby and even magazine spread with proof she is .............basically handbag over tummy and sort of holding her tummy
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 am

Someone named Lee from Canada on the DM wrote this so true 'You cannot have a second child if you didn't give birth to a first.' All this is suspicious hhmm could it be the RF or Wimpo were ready to get rid of Waity and the Viper fast went to the press with this.I mean that's what they do now when Waity is in some sort of hot water.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:24 am

That is interesting and it is global  Laughing 
I would say it is Caz at play in panic mode
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 am

waity could fake a miscarriage not just for the sympathy factor but to try and prevent the RF making any moves to ditch her - think how that would look - poor girl miscarries and then gets kicked out by the heartless royals

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

I agree with that, it would make royals look heartless again.They did not cope after their heartless carry on with Diana's death.

I cannot decide if it just brings forward the air crash
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 2 Empty Here we go again

Post by Mosiac22 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 am

Reading the posts about the way the Viper runs to the press any time they think the RF is about to ditch Waity,
maybe it should be Ma first and then Waity. But ideally both together.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 am

Unfortunately, PG will have to go also OR said to be in the ' accident '
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:22 pm

A Belated Big Welcome Upboard Starsailor. I love RRG and you will too.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 pm

WK is always doing the crotch press. In any relationship, if one is weaker than the other then the weaker one inadvertently picks up and mimics the stronger one's mannerisms. Hence, we now have William The Weak, in any public arena, doing the crotch press.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:waity could fake a miscarriage  not just for the sympathy factor but to try and prevent the RF making any moves to ditch her - think how that would look - poor girl miscarries and then gets kicked out by the heartless royals

Great point that makes sense, though when those on the top want to get rid of someone they will.
They got rid of Princess Diana, KM is nothing compared to Princess Diana.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:17 am

So the palace denied the pregnancy rumours that 'Jessica' started.The RF better start keeping tabs on the Viper she's a big troublemaker if they don't 'control' her now they can't afford more years of her manipulations.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 am

why does everything take so long with them ? Are they giving her rope ? Is the end result that if she bothers them too much, she is just removed. Are the Midds too thick to understand this ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 am

^As of right now if Waity goes down with the PG scandal so does the RF for covering this massive fraud made a fool out of the public.They must be planning something so big that the Midds Waity and Wimpo don't know what hit them.If Russia can exterminate over 200 people can you imagine how easy it would be for the RF against such 'little people like the Viper.Underneath the Viper's arrogance hhmmm wouldn't surprise me if she's terrified and Wimpo keeps saying to her no worries everything is fine not knowing he too might be on the chopping block.It's not like he's really needed to be King.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 am

^ You're so right - in fact we'd be better off without him

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next