Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de AzĂșcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Romilly Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm

She really gets it right doesn't she.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Indie Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Yes she does.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 am

I think her outfit of last night is a bit of a giveaway. Even the skinniest woman at four months pregnant loses her waist. It's as simple as that, the belt would ride up over the bump. In fact most of the bump is just he cut of the skirt and the top.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:01 pm

So obvious another foam belly and in the wrong position too!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:08 pm

zozoi wrote:Here's an interesting link on the coleman experience

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/kate-middleton-and-prince-william.html

What exactly should I look for on here zozoi?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by zozoi Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Here's a better link http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/kate-middletons-mysterious-pregnancy/ if you scroll down to the end of the comments you will find the video under a comment from Dennis called Dear Kate Middleton.

By the way I don't think she wore any padding yesterday - there is a photo where she bends over - her stomach is normal. All has happened is she's put on weight - she is normally anorexic looking. If you compare next to the other woman in the photos they look a lot bigger than she is, and of course the dress was too big for her.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Must admit I thought the frock looked a size or two too big, and I agree, they have been making her eat to look bigger. No bump when she was practically bent in half to that buggy either, very revealing. Who, at an alleged 18 weeks "pregnant" would wear a frock like that. Maybe she wants us to know she is not "pregnant", who knows.

Good find zozoi, will look at the vid tomorrow when I have more time. Thanks.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 am

Great vid - says it all and definitely not preggers. The whole world knows so why even try and deny it.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 pm

We are all upset that we there is a surrogate, caught on the heir to be born of body blah blah
The BRF do not care, it is all about the DNA

So it will answer itself

If George remains alive and heir , another 17 years , then he is of the right DNA ( not Wimpo and Wasty )
If he is not the right DNA, he will vanish in some way or another

So if he stays and is not shoved, he is right Rothchild DNA
the rest is irrelevant
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Whatever, the public are getting restless at the Queen for not dealing with a situation that the whole world is laughing at. The papers may have been gagged but everything is on the Internet for all to see.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:04 pm

They know we know. I heard Camiila under fake name joined the FB group we hate Chuck and Camilla...lol
So they know
Again it is not about who births these science projects , it is the DNA
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:They know we know. I heard Camiila under fake name joined the  FB group we hate Chuck and Camilla...lol
So they know
Again it is not about who births these science projects , it is the DNA

Doesn't the current law state that the heir has to be born of the body so who births it does matter?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:18 pm

it does if you play by the rules and does not if you disregard and are above the rules. If your originally wrote them, you can change it...............after all we own you and it is our family
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:47 pm

^So only plebs like us have to abide by the rules??!!  Hwever the RF don't make the law which would take an Act of Parliament to change the law and I doubt they could blackmail/coerce every MP to do their biding

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes would normally agree but all the MP's to PM are in Betty purse.Then we have Chucky and his letters
So now she is not at Mia christening and Zara is fakies Godmother !!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmm, a rther loud hmmmmm
No Christmas either more co incidence hmmmmmmmmmmm
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:21 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 pm

It is a great article , as always. I enjoy reading her thoughts and would love to hear
her take on Paedo Andy in the US courts, as she is a US brief
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:39 pm

I expect as all of that progresses, she will be writing about it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Waiting for the ' friends that know ' she is not pregnant.This fake is even worse than first
So am waiting to see if she is thrown under the PR bus or a Paris tunnel
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 pm

I actually think that the rf might fall into unstable ground if they try and change a very old law, retrospectively, to accommodate fakie porgie and the second fake incubating with the surrogate. That is why the rush to change the law for a girl to be able to inherit if first born, could not be done retrospectively. We know they can manipulate most things, but the law of succession has not been changed in a long time, and with two fakies now on board I rather suspect many would smell an even bigger rat that they already know there is. Let them change the law, for future heirs, but huge problems for the current 1 + incubating sibling. Also the little matter of the bio mix. Rather suspect also HM would not want to change the law right now, no love lost on any front between the camps.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:59 pm

It was changed for a reason, they do not bother otherwise.So the question to why, what is their gain to make the change ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Very good point, has me thinking something I have not thought before. Hmmmm, very interesting indeed.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:52 pm

So off in Mustique and the trio are sighted in St Lucia
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Not read that, who is reporting that, behind the times it seems.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next