Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 am

A helluva lot better.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 am

^ Or even the whole lot of the RF

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 am

Well if they could just get ride of Chuck and Wimpo OR Camilla and Wasty
I wonder about this trip to Malta and if PG going ?
I wonder if another plane going MIA is connected, deviation. I would say not, but you never know.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 pm

I would be satisfied if The Clench Jaw, The Slutter and The Little Brute just bowed out. Yummy Mummy won't have it though.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Who is the yummy mummy ? Sophie not been preggers for years
and Diana is dead

I think fugly, Commando Kate and bruiser should leave UK and never be heard of again
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:54 pm

The Yummy Mummy is The Viper.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Nothing yummy about her as a Mummy, unless you are a water dragon
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm

I agree. However, The Moron Weak Willy thought otherwise.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm

It is not an unusual result of your Mothers death ( murder )
to look for replacements or find desire in a mother figure
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Of course, she did this. She's the ultimate manipulator. He's the perfect stooge. Piece of cake.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:11 pm

He did exactly what his Dad did....................desire the whore and marry the mistress
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:13 pm

A pair of weak, spineless men.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Yes. Women with no brains that can do sexual tricks. One a whore and the other a pro
for rich men, you would learn a few things.

These royal men must be so repressed and frustrated. Who would want to be a tampon ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 3 Empty Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage.

Post by Mosiac22 Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:07 pm

India, I'm sure Ma thinks she controls things and will have the final say, but she doesn't and she won't.
In fact if I were running this show, I'd get rid of her first. Waisty will crumple without her, MM would
find someone else, Pippa and Jimbo will make thir own lives. Wimpo and Kate to bow out with George.
TheRF would have control again. And.....oh yes......Harry for King

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Whew!!! That would be so much better. I bet HM detests The Viper.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 pm

^^ Mosaic - If we were running the show waity would have been sent packing and this whole mess sorted long ago!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Mosiac22 wrote:India, I'm sure Ma thinks she controls things and will have the final say, but she doesn't and she won't.
In fact  if I were running this show, I'd get rid of her first.  Waisty will crumple without her, MM would
find someone else, Pippa and Jimbo will make thir own lives.  Wimpo and Kate to bow out with George.

Hear! Hear! Harry for King! king 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:Yes. Women with no brains that can do sexual tricks. One a whore and the other a pro
for rich men, you would learn a few things.

These royal men must be so repressed and frustrated. Who would want to be a tampon ?

It is a strange thing to fantasize of being such a thing. Quite gross.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:

It is a strange thing to fantasize of being such a thing. Quite gross.

Bizarre!  pale 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:51 am

Well apparently Charlie Boy was sowing his royal oats with more women than just Camilla, so he definitely wasn't repressed. He was just being straight up nasty!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 am

Mosiac22 wrote:India, I'm sure Ma thinks she controls things and will have the final say, but she doesn't and she won't.
In fact  if I were running this show, I'd get rid of her first.  Waisty will crumple without her, MM would
find someone else, Pippa and Jimbo will make thir own lives.  Wimpo and Kate to bow out with George.

Quite right Mosaic22, ma controls nothing other than her own immediate family. If I were HM the whole lot would have been despatched as soon as I discovered the surrogate pregnancy and trying to foist a fake heir on to the royal family. Treason and fraud of the highest order. As for willy boy going along with it, he deserves to be treated the same as the medds, he should never have allowed it so he is just as guilty as them.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 am

^ If I were ER I would have forbidden the marriag in the first place or tell willy to renounce his place in line of succession if he was that intent on marrying her

As for treason - isn't it the one crime where the death sentence still applies? If so then waity and willy could be told in words of one syllable that being banished is actually a good alternative (it has to be that as they are so thick they don't seem to understand big words)

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

What they have done is high treason. HM is an ostrich living in the past. She thinks the TRUTH about PG will just go away but it won't. She's an old arrogant fool. The truth is out and we all know. The Stupid Clench Jaw, His Slutter and Their Non Biological Brute of a Child need to go. JUST GO.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:... Who would want to be a tampon ?

Perhaps someone obsessed with fresh blood. Such a person would enjoy shooting anything that moves, watching exhausted foxes being ripped to shreds, having blood smeared on their putrid face, being sodomized on a regular basis, and buying castles and estates in Transylvania.

(In other words, most of the 'royal' family.)

pale 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 am

A lot of those high profile men are a bunch of perverted sickos.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next