Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacintha's death (murder?)

+10
GermanY
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
Indie
Tess
Romilly
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacintha's death (murder?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacintha's death (murder?)

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Indie wrote:It would be really wonderful if the truth on this poor woman's death would come out.

There's as much chance of that as there is of ma and waity behaving like ladies

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 pm

^  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  You are so right IamR, never in a million years on both points. It is a disgrace to taint that poor woman´s name in this way, an outrage.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:25 pm

On the other none royal gossip forum a poster wrote about Jacintha death and a troll jumped on it and wrote how this was serious accusation and that she was talking about real people with lawyers.If that's the case why did the troll say Jacintha was mental that's an accusation with no facts to prove.The trolls over there are trying to now scare people to not express what they think.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Usual MO, scare tactics, they think it works every time. Do it too often and people no longer get scared off, and why should they. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, freedom of speech and all that.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:04 am

Iamroyalty wrote:Peter Hunt just tweeted the inquest into Jacintha's death is to be held at the Royal Courts of Justice on 11th and 12th September -predictable outcome I fear

There is talk on at least two forums that this nurse was fictitious.

http://www.realityreviewed.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59#p194

confused 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 am

False Flag..like Rigby. Now that is 100% possible
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Anything's possbile in this sh*t heap we call Great Britain

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 pm

I do not know what to believe

Maybe DeG has an insight to this also. If you want acess to more journo's PM and I will pass on
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Curiouser and curiouser, what about the appearance of the second Jacintha?  Rolling Eyes 

http://the-tap.blogspot.sk/2012/12/a-second-jacintha-saldanha-appears.html
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Someone wrote this month they are going to see into her death. What a 'coincidence' this month is packed with Harry's birthday to Waity going to Malta to the Scots voting results all a distraction so the truth about the woman's murder be on the sideline.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 pm

^ Yes GermanY - the inquest is on 11th and 12th of this month

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 pm

I wish the truth would come out but I am afraid nothing will come of this they make up stuff found drugs in her system or like they've said depression.Another murder under their belts the peoples souls from Diana to the nurse and countless other I hope in the end get their revenge against the RF the viper Waity and Wimpo and the rest who caused all that.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Just in case TPTB are using the latest royal "pregnancy" to deflect from other issues - (perish the thought - they couldn't be THAT devious could they?) we mustn't forget that Jacintha's inquest starts on Thursday this week and is scheduled to continue into Friday. Unfortunately I am sure the verdict will be a forgone conclusion.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes, a foregone conclusion, and we all know it will be a blatant lie.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm

WE need to make sure the subject and the verdict get plenty of publicity so this cannot be swept under the carpet by the news that waity is shopping for her latest set of foam bumps

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Totally agree IaR. Mind you, the first set of foam bumps never got regular outings, only problem is if the foam has perished, or Lupo has been using them as foam bones. Poor Jacintha, she will not get a fair verdict, we have always known that, they just want to air brush her into oblivion as though the poor woman never existed.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:01 pm

^ Yes, just like Diana

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Well, thankfully, despìte all their best efforts, they have not succeeded in airbrushing out Princess Diana. She will always live whilst Prince Harry is around. Willy boy a lost cause, he lost his title of Diana´s Golden Boy a long while ago. He may be her child, but he inherited very little from her. He used to favour her in looks, but as he gets older and more miserable he no longer resembles her at all, or chucky boy for that matter. And he certainly does not have the Princess Diana "it" factor, Prince Harry got that, lucky boy.

I do hope Jacintha is not air brushed out, that poor woman, and all because ma planned a surrogate child to save waity´s backside post nudigate, and it didn´t even work.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 pm

At least she is supposed to be resting at KP with her alleged fake HG.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 pm

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=0CCAQqQI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-29145248&ei=NroRVIKeBuWP7AbiuYDQDw&usg=AFQjCNFV25NX9H3JyxUazEE7YaLORnvxmA&bvm=bv.74894050,d.ZWU&cad=rja

Quote from Jacinth'as husband at the inquest - interesting how some people were saying she suffered from depression and that's why she killed herself yet .....
"Mr Barboza said his wife had never suffered from psychological problems or depression, or attempted self-harm or suicide."

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CFIQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itv.com%2Fnews%2Fwest%2Fstory%2F2014-09-11%2Fjacintha-saldanha-inquest%2F&ei=NroRVIKeBuWP7AbiuYDQDw&usg=AFQjCNHjMIzzHrNEgNlLwxj0L_OVVnVjvA&bvm=bv.74894050,d.ZWU&cad=rja

"[i]"He paid tribute to his "ambitious" wife, who progressed from a senior nurse at the hospital in 2008 to become a night sister.""

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Well, thankfully, despìte all their best efforts, they have not succeeded in airbrushing out Princess Diana.  She will always live whilst Prince Harry is around.  Willy boy a lost cause, he lost his title of Diana´s Golden Boy a long while ago.  He may be her child, but he inherited very little from her.  He used to favour her in looks, but as he gets older and more miserable he no longer resembles her at all, or chucky boy for that matter.  And he certainly does not have the Princess Diana "it" factor, Prince Harry got that, lucky boy.

I do hope Jacintha is not air brushed out, that poor woman, and all because ma planned a surrogate child to save waity´s backside post nudigate, and it didn´t even work.

No, it made things worse  !!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I agree IaR, it did make things worse.  I am so thankful that Jacintha´s husband is standing up for her.  It is amazing that they want us to think she was of a depressed character with two attempted suicides already.  No hospital would take on a senior nurse with that kind of medical history, let alone one that has always treated the royal family over the years.  More than their reputation is worth.

I am only sad that her family will be left tainted with the verdict that she committed suicide, they will forever have to live with that untrue verdict, and the Indians are a very proud race.

And all possible because of ma and her machinations. Wonder how she sleeps at night  -  probably doesn´t even give it a second thought  -  collateral damage along the way.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Ah, Snaggle, second what you have said. Going to be a very sad day for that family, and to end with a verdict of death by suicide is going to knock them for six, big time. My thoughts and sympathies are with them.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 pm

A predictacble verdict of suicide - does anyone think it is strange that the family stll have not been allowed to see the "suicide" note or am I just being unreasonably over-suspicious? they have only been given a type-written copy - even if they couldn't have the original if it needed to be kept for the inquest as evidence could they not have been given a photocopy?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Totally agree IaR. Not just suspicious but downright dodgy if you ask me. A typewritten account of the letter could have been put together by the police for all we know. A copy of the original would be the norm one would imagine, so why have they not been given one. All this rubbish about two previous suicide attempts. Never in a million years did Jacintha commit suicide. Whether typewritten or the original in her handwriting, still incredibly painful for the family. I also cannot believe anyone in such deep despair as to want to commit suicide would write this note:-

Jacintha's suicide note read "Please accept my apologies. I am truly sorry. Thank you for all your support. I hold the Australians Mel Greig and Michael Christian responsible for this act. Please make them pay my mortgage. I am sorry".

I cannot imagine, at that desperate stage, that Jacintha was naming DJ´s and blaming them for "this act".and thinking about her mortgage.

None of it makes sense. I also see in one newspaper that allegedly Jacintha´s family sent "congratulations and heartfelt best wishes" to the lazy couple of the announcement this week that another fake heir is allegedly on the way. I find that very hard to believe as well. If they are being nice and reasonable then one would assume they have had a nice little back hander to keep everything low key.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next