Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 6 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

I do agree Rozel, they are most certainly sitting on a time bomb which will explode. The only solution is for Willy to 'voluntarily' stand down and George be removed from the succession. The RF would never admit to being party to a fraud and deception of such a momentous scale, it would without doubt finish them off.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 6 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:34 am

All I can say is they need to act, and pretty smartish, because once it explodes they will have lost the opportunity.

@DdeA - I understand what you are saying, unless their hand is forced they will never admit outright to the surrogacy and the kid not being the bio mix of the lazy couple, but they will have to remove the kid out of line of succession, I feel that in this day and age they cannot get away with foisting a fake heir on the public, and the royals know that. Their "admission", if you can call it that, will be the stepping down and living the private life, with willy boy and fakie porgie removed from succession. It is the only way I can see that they can deal with it without an admission of treason and fraud at such a high level. When you think about it, the whole surrogacy, non-bio mix is horrendous with such far reaching consequences. Whoever dreamed up this situation obviously has limited intelligence and did not work the whole genetic thing out - and we have a fair idea of who that was don´t w. Too many people in the know for it to be brushed under the carpet, whatever way you look at it, it has to be addressed - and soon.

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 am

It isn't something just being discussed on blogs and forums either, big organisations have already got their teeth in to it and are working behind the scenes to expose the fraud of the century.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Interesting, just looking through google for photos of fakie porgie in Australia/New Zealand, and in the middle of them all I find this photo  -  Tamara Fogle with a baby that looks very like fakie porgie.  When I click into the link it is a story on fakie porgie.  Juxtaposition or what eh?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7h5M-30zUFczelWtDAB4ez0bSPlvfEKQ4KmRe8O3wv7Sr8hHBVA
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Also found these by default.  Fakie porgie, supposedly not quite 9 months old, and not only standing but tip toe

http://magazine.foxnews.com/sites/magazine.foxnews.com/files/styles/1600_image/public/RTR3KI05.jpg?itok=e2r84Pjo

And here some of his little playmates, all very close in age, and so much smaller and less advanced/active than fakie

That is why I believe his birthday was 4 June, he is far too big and too advanced for most kids the age he was at that playdate. And the photo of the first child, he has the hazel eyes we are being told that fakie has, in their dreams!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/photos/9920232/Peers-of-the-realm-Georges-Plunket-pals
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Interesting. Willy boy at a central London swimming pool to show the kids how to dive. In this photo he looks at the kids in exactly the same way he looks at fakie porgie. So what does that tell us, when he looks at strangers with the same benevolent look as he gives his *cough cough* own kid.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/09/1404917352161_wps_13_Britain_s_Prince_Charles_.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Well, interesting about the TF photo Snow Kitten. Definitely juxtaposition. No need for her and child to crop up when trawling waity or the kid. Very interesting indeed.

Also love the links to the the kid and standing/walking. Like you I am of the opinion his birth date was 4 June, and when you look at his peers on the play date, that tells you a lot, not one of them anywhere near his size. As for looking anything like the lazy couple, forget it. No way. The older he gets the more it will be noticeable.

Had to laugh at the VF article, a recycled Down Under photo.

Also excellent piccie of willy boy in the DM, thanks for the link by the way. You are right, he is looking at those kids in the very same way as he does the kid. Benevolent uncle, no more and no less.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

I think that this scandal is going to come out. Remember when she was caught with the alcohol and frozen food shortly after the 'birth'? And when another paparazzo took pictures of her and the nanny at McD when she went to use the washroom (or whatever she wanted to do there)?

Only Wimpo and nanny Jessie knew about Fakey's schedule. So I believe that he was probably leaking to the press. The pictures were published by 'Lupo Press'. He must be sick of her. Plus the hunting trip with his sweetheart Jecca. It could be that he leaked that too. He knows that Fakey is hanging on to the image of 'their perfect marriage'. Their vacation before the tour (right after her trip to Mustique and after the news about Jecca), was probably her idea.

If he's really going to throw her to the wolves, he and the RF would benefit from it. He and the RF won't have to support her and could get rid of the fake heir. They could just blame her and the midds. They could say that the surrogacy was their idea and that Willy Boy was the 'victim'. He and the RF probably really didn't know about the surrogate until it was too late. That's how it seems anyway. He looked happy until the 'second trimester' of her 'pregnancy'. She was allowed to spend a lot and she had joint engagements with HM. But everything changed in her 'third trimester'. She went to stay with her parents instead of Willy Boy and started to hide there.

Well, we'll see what will happen...

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Good points Starsailor, and very valid. I do not see how they can keep the put the lid back on this Pandora´s box, too much has fallen out of it to be pushed back in. There is not one thing, not one, that tells me that waity "delivered" that kid, and his looks favour neither one of them, and the little matter of the incredibly deep dark chocolate brown eyes, from families on both sides with no brown eye gene. The sheer size of him leads me to believe the rumour that he was born 4 June. Looking at the playdate photos in Oz, boys and girls, he was so much bigger than them, and more advanced. The way they hold him to stop him walking, you could see he wanted down to do his own thing the way those legs were flying everywhere.

Yes, maybe Nanny Jessie was the leak, she was for chucky and Princess Diana. Maybe that is why she was pensioned off again, and a Spanish nanny brought in. I ask you, a Spanish nanny for an alleged heir to the UK throne - I don´t think so. That kid looks as though he does not belong in that family, not one resemblance. Oh yes, it has fat cheeks - oops, most babies have them don´t they.

I think they should throw her and her family to the wolves, no less than they deserve. Trying to pass off a child delivered to a surrogate (possibly ma), no royal blood line. We now have a fraudulent birth certificiate and passport to thrown into the melting pot. That is fraud and treason of the highest order. Any normal person doing that would be hung out to dry. A major criminal offence. Foisting the UK off with a fake heir, a time bomb waiting to explide, it is not if but when.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Good posts ladies, most points covered and I agree with all of them. About time that lot were outed from the royals, they have been nothing but trouble since the day of the nuptials. Boy, what a revelation once the rings were on the finger, they have turned into the family from Double Hell. Anyone would think the medds were on a mission to destroy the monarchy single handed, certainly the impression they give.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:06 pm

As we have stated many times, they are Willy Boy's own personal weapon of mass destruction against his paternal family for taking the HRH from his mother and then murdering her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 pm

The gynie who "delivered" fakie porgie. Shame he is lying, if he actually delivered that child, and I very much doubt it, then it was not delivered to waity. Look at the bump in the photos, ridiculous, never in the same place twice.

'They are just a normal couple': Surgeon who delivered Prince George opens up about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the birth of the third in line to the throne

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2695941/They-just-normal-couple-Surgeon-delivered-Prince-George-opens-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-birth-line-throne.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Gary Goldsmith Bang Bang

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 am

This doctor is another reason why I don't think the 1st pregnancy took place! We have never had this in any royal family, the doctor running his mouth so much about the birth AND the couple!

They're so normal
The birth was textbook

What are you trying to prove and who to? If everything was all good then we wouldn't need this. It's all OTT and trying to hard to convince the public.

As far as George's looks, He's definitely not the cutest kid that was ever born. I think he's kinda cute when he looks dead on but when his face starts breaking up he looks not so cute at all.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 am

^Like that saying the more you repeat something it becomes reality is their motto.To the dr man paps it ain't working everyone without a motive knows and feels she didn't give birth to PG or any future kids.Why even lie the truth will come out eventually.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:48 am

Oh yes, the truth will out, and the way things are going it will not take too long, I read somewhere a book was supposedly nearing completion and due out in the autumn. I am watching that space!!
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am

Looking at this on the DM. Scroll down and a piccie of fakie porgie and one of willy boy - and we are meant to think they are related? Not sure on which planet, but certainly not earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699439/Prince-Williams-takes-helicopter-rescue-job-miles-home-Duke-Cambridges-new-role-allow-hands-dad.html

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

Snow Kitten,
Thank you for article.

It says:" William is believed to want his own son to experience the same carefree, rural childhood he enjoyed at the various royal country residences."

Translation : to be another lazy.

"Both he and Kate have complained of feeling ‘trapped’ in their 22-room apartment at Kensington Palace."

People are homeless, others are working two or three jobs to pay a mortgage, others have to live with many people to pay a rent due to the low salaries....BUT these two useless that live like Henry the VIII find themselves "trapped" in a 22 room apartment.
You'd think that KM lived in Diana's Estate on 15,000 acres all her lazy life!

To: KM and William......CHILD PLEASERolling Eyes 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 am

What a coincidence just watched an old show today about switched births and the young woman thought the people who raised her were not her real parents.It's like the universe is saying about this PG fraud of all days today and is his 'birthday'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Yes, what a coincidence - or is it? I am not into coincidences, all things for a reason. I do not think today is hir "birthday", 4 June was that. They can say until they are blue in the face today is his "birthday" but I will never, ever believe that.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Indie wrote:As we have stated many times, they are Willy Boy's own personal weapon of mass destruction against his paternal family for taking the HRH from his mother and then murdering her.

Indie, that is the same exact opinion I have had on that, since he married KM.
And I will add AND ----for the abuses heaped on Diana.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 pm

GermanY wrote:What a coincidence just watched an old show today about switched births and the young woman thought the people who raised her were not her real parents.It's like the universe is saying about this PG fraud of all days today and is his 'birthday'.

"Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.”
― Laura Pedersen, Best Bet

“Coincidences are spiritual puns.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 pm

^Couldn´t agree more. The "birthday" photos are good in that they show just how much the kid does not resemble either willy boy or waity, not in any way, shape for form. The kid looks like a spare part picked up somewhere. Still convinced born early June, far too big for his alleged age.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/ad_141143473-e1405950713665.jpg?w=650&h=483&crop=1#038;h=732

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/pa-wire-john-stillwell-e1405951694792.jpg?w=650&h=496&crop=1#038;h=3053
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next