Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle

+9
PaulineB
Indie
Romilly
Rozel
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle Empty Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle Empty Re: Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm

When the public really gets it that these two are lazy, then we might be able to rid of them

Wimpo is out chasing love and bed partners. Marry your mistress and you create a vacancy
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle Empty Re: Willy and waity's lack of work and lazy lifestyle

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Love the sentence 'using HM as a reason 'bring it on!! Finally someone has the balls to speak out

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 11:36 am

So, how about this, the lazy couple waving off the cyclists on the Tour de France. Wonder what they will be thinking when they look at wait. Hope she does not do another exposé - enough already  Very Happy   

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/478052/Adam-Helliker-on-Tour-de-France-Beatrice-and-Lhasa-Apsos
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:So, how about this, the lazy couple waving off the cyclists on the Tour de France.  Wonder what they will be thinking when they look at wait.  Hope she does not do another exposé  -  enough already  Very Happy   

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/478052/Adam-Helliker-on-Tour-de-France-Beatrice-and-Lhasa-Apsos

No she'll drag those awful jeggings out of retirement and show everyone her camel toe.... And she'll drag the wedges of doom out too  No 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 10:25 am

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 2:58 pm

A friend sent me the link below this morning. More and more people are taking note that this lazy couple do nothing, or just the bare minimum to scrape by.

https://mobile.twitter.com/valentinelow/status/468685315625193472
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Checking through Buzzfeed and found this, scathing - not good for waity, not good at all.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/royal-rumors-duchess-of-cambridge-might-become-k-pw16
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 am

Just had a look on Buzzfeed, another article I am sure the palace won´t like about the lazy couple by Diane Crow.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-june-7th-2014-pw16
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 pm

I love DOD's articles.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Just switched on to watch the men's finals and notice that the lazy unpopular duo are in the front seats of the Royal Box again. They make me and the whole country sick, they are so undeserving and are driving this country towards a Republic sooner than anyone could imagine.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Yes, it is and well worth a read, thanks Romilly!  flower 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

They send those two out to do these fake engagements them waving like nothing is wrong but the RF knows they are not liked.It's still pretty stupid to let them spend so much money.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Off go the lazy duo plus Harry to a wedding in Italy. Fakie porgie will be left with mummy/granny so that waity can enjoy herself. Ha, more like wanting to keep an eye on willy boy to make sure he doesn´t stray.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-to-attend-italian-wedding-with-princes-william-and-harry-30495146.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Rozel wrote:Off go the lazy duo plus Harry to a wedding in Italy.  Fakie porgie will be left with mummy/granny so that waity can enjoy herself.  Ha, more like wanting to keep an eye on willy boy to make sure he doesn´t stray.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/kate-middleton-to-attend-italian-wedding-with-princes-william-and-harry-30495146.html

The wedding of Willy's close friend Charlie Gilkes’s. (An Eton alum,) whatever that is!  My, my didn't Pippa have a fling with him? Bosom buddies, my what a bunch of swingers, eh! Don't tell me the future bride is connected to them in some way too? Wink
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:12 pm

I read on a blog, I think it was yesterday, that apparently some courtiers are considering PW "irredeemable" as a future King. Whether that is correct, or hearsay, I have no idea, but could well believe there is some truth in it. Every time they lie on their behalf they appear to get caught out. It would not surprise me in the least if they were tearing their hair out at the antics of bill and waity middleton, one is as bad as the other for laziness and self entitlement.

I often wonder just what do the courtiers and TPTB think about these two, they really are a total waste of space and need throwing out, fast.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:02 pm

"There has been plenty of talk and speculation that Prince William will become king in 2015.
He will be 33 years old in 2015."  king 

If you are interested in symbology this forum is worth a browse.  Smile

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9669
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Believe that if and when it happens. I read a horoscope or something similar for him, and allegedly he is involved in some major drama in 2015 that could be life threatening.

For him to become king next year HM and chucky would have to die - not impossible I grant you, but both, in the same year? Willy boy has not been trained up for kingship, he is sadly lacking in many directions, and very much like waity seems in no hurry to learn anything and frankly doesn`t seem bothered anyway.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Wormy is incapable of learning anything.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:29 pm

So it is official - waity is going to NY with willy boy. We note she is not with him on the wildlife conervation section - might cramp his style her being there at the same time as Jecca. Probably the reason she kicked up a stink and invited herself on this two day club med jolly - paid for by no less that willy boyçs charitiy, St. Andrews University and the good old taxpayer.

Now, we have BP, the sheer cheek of them Germans, who do they think they are, issue a memo to the US press corps demanding they adhere to a strict dress code for the visit of this incredibly lazy couple on their club med jolly.

Quick question - what happens when willy boy turns up in tatty jeans and scruffy trainers, should he not be sent away to dress appropriately for the press in return.

I know what I would do if I were the US press corps - dress as usual, get kicked out by the UK team fawning over the lazy couple, leaving them no journalists to cover their holdiay. One in the eye to them and a high five for the US press corps.

On that note, I have a few links, see below.

http://dcist.com/2014/11/royals_tell_former_subjects_to_not.php

http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/post/103164817436/in-response-to-the-communique-issued-by

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/performance-review-place2be-charity-event-111914/

Do click into them and have a read, maybe we should them to BP press office, let them see what people think of their high handed-ness. They always seem to forget the little fact that the Windsor name is a cover for Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Maybe time they were reminded about that.

Working her way through another fake HG episode (which might have been true, but the surrogate would have been the one suffering), trying out some new fake foam bumps - indeed the no bump in the pale blue evening frock, a bump in her infamous back frock with all the slashed holes in it, no bump in her day dress to visit the sports effort in Brentford, and then the photoshopped bump for the Royal Variety performance, it doesn´t take a brain surgeon to realise the woman is not, and hever has been "pregnant". Our intelligence is insulted, yet again, by the royal family.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:33 pm

So I wonder if there is a trip to Mustique with Ma and Pa kettle post NYC ? then they can say the flight is only a couple hours.
Also odd that all Midds are in NYC atm ?
Off that Prince Big Ear is doing good old fashion product placement PR with the pic of him and Prince Fake

Again bump up and down or photoshop on auto pilot

I love the press are told how to dress ! Prince I want privacy and Duchess Naked, privacy or we sue now want dress up media ! wtf

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Agree - willy should be issuing instructions to his wife on how to dress unless he likes her looking like a tart in public - maybe he does like her displaying bits of her that we should never have seen - and gross they were too. With all the surrogacies, laziness, spending our money like it is going out of fashion etc he is no position to tell others how to behave.

Snow Kitten - As for your suggestion concerning sending the artilces to BP - Go Girl !!! I have written to ER several times and included articles about surrogacy and other things - I'm sure I am not the only one so the RF cannot pretend they don't know what is going on

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

The latest effort of Waity for the mental health children's charity was so fake. Fake bump, fake accent, fake hair, fake filled cheeks, fake caring expression, fake speech read from a TelePrompter with her eyes going back and forth like a tennis ball.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next