Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:25 pm

She only ever wears a thong at the most so those poor children will be damaged for ever.

When I sorted through my grandmother's belongings on her death I found half a dozen pairs of those knee length salmon pink drawers with a pink fluffy cozy gusset, all new. I really must send them to Kate as they would save her much embarrassment and I am an sure they would intrigue Willy too..

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681469/Vive-le-Tour-Yorkshire-goes-bike-crazy-1million-people-lining-streets-opening-stage-historic-race-William-Kate-Harry-away.html

Out and about in Yorkshire - almost certainly helicoptered there! Notching up a few more 'appearances' to justify another vacation no doubt!

Pauline, you should have sent those salmon pink knickers as a flash up there could cause a tragic accident.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 pm

You know them so well Romilly. Here they are departing Leeds. probably going to some expensive lunch funded by the Leeds Council, and then off to Harrogate to greet the bikers at the end of the Tour.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/05/article-2681469-1F684A8000000578-943_470x611.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:18 pm

They make me and my co workers sick - such a wanton waste of money on that pair. We struggle to make a living, many on minimum wage and they swan about in total luxury and so very undeserved. If they were charming, warm and hardworking people with little time to spare the public might feel differ tilt but they are totally undeserving of their lifestyle.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Correction - feel differently! Took off on its own!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Agree, they want maximum perks, luxury, privileges and anything else they can get their greedy hands on, but they want to do naff all in return. They seem to think they are entitled to it with no input. That is why they public now despise them, and they wonder - that shows you the level of their intelligence - zero.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 pm

The public are becoming very anti Royalty and if this latest Leon Britten scandal fully breaks it will finish them all off. Things can't be kept quiet any longer with the advent of the Internet.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 am

Agree Annie, the internet is a wonderful tool for many things, but in some cases it works against you, and right now it is working against the royals very badly. Did they honestly think they would get away with all their lies, treachery and deceit forever? Obviously so. Karma is a b*tch at times, have they not learned the law of attraction, you get back what you put out.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:49 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Agree Annie, the internet is a wonderful tool for many things, but in some cases it works against you, and right now it is working against the royals very badly. Did they honestly think they would get away with all their lies, treachery and deceit forever?  Obviously so.  Karma is a b*tch at times, have they not learned the law of attraction, you get back what you put out.

It seems that the King or Queen can do no wrong, you know they really do believe that they have a Divine Right To Rule, but the question is who is their God? According to their way of thinking only God can judge them! king queen 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Unfortunately the whole world is beginning to realise what total hypocrites the RF are.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

I would not call it unfortunate. I would call it very fortunate. THE TRUTH. Let it be known. No more hiding and protecting those who have been so evil and who have hurt so many. THE TRUTH. Let it ring through out the world. It is time.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm

The eyes of the world have been woken up big time. World wide people are aware of the surrogacy and the non-bio mix of fakie porgie, and still they continue with the charade. They must be incredibly lacking in intelligence to think they can get away with this one. Plus the Leon Britten episode, Jimmy Savile (great pal and "advisor" to chucky boy.

I am of the opinion that when Princess Diana said she had news that would shock after the summer of 1997 it was not that she was marrying Dodi, or pregnant, probably going to out them on all that she knew, they couldn´t have that could they, oh no.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

I am with you on this SnowK. Diana was going to out all of it. She made the fatal error of showing her hand which signed her death sentence. All of this business that she was pregnant with Dodi's child and was going to marry him was just a smoke screen to fake the gullible masses out of position. This was the real reason she was coldly, ruthlessly struck down. They knew the world would listen to what she had to say and believe it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Harry did not look happy being there with them he has a few new engagements coming up with the Glooms.He really should say no they are only using him to get some popularity.Let the Glooms handle the engagements themselves Harry is not married to Waity that's Wimpo's job so tired of the three together it's sick not cute.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 pm

GermanY wrote:Harry did not look happy being there with them he has a few new engagements coming up with the Glooms.He really should say no they are only using him to get some popularity.Let the Glooms handle the engagements themselves Harry is not married to Waity that's Wimpo's job so tired of the three together it's sick not cute.

A bit like the 3 (not so) wise monkeys!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:19 am

Their PR people must be young and inexperienced to constantly come up with such transparent and crass ideas. The public see straight through them and the only effect it will have is to tar Harry with the same brush.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 am

^Now his father and brother take him like dog everywhere they go.They are seeing the public likes Harry more out of all of them thinking they'll be popular too.Rolling Eyes

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 am

They can just forget it because they don't have it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 am

Never had and never will have - it isn't in their make up and it can't be taught.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Forgive me if this is a silly question but does Wimbledon count toward their appearance totals?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 pm

@Dallasite  -  I would doubt it, but who knows with that lot.

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm

The lazies would probably count it towards their totals - well, they appreadred didn't they ?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:47 pm

This is what I reasoned as well, @Iamroyalty! I imagine if their numbers are low, it may be justified as an appearance.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 am

Wimpo 'new job' as rescue hero taking away the job from someone who really needs it.What a joke the press saying he'll be hands on 'father'. Rolling Eyes Another 'job' to get away from Waity and his RF duties.http://indianexpress.com/article/world/europe/prince-william-lands-part-time-job-as-an-air-ambulance-pilot Hhhmmm maybe this is not so bad he wants a 'fake normal' life he should step down already instead of going in circles knowing damn well he loves his luxurious living and having a royal title and free money.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:46 am

This may already be in here but a good read in case it was missed

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-a-duke-and-duchess-beginn-pw16

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next