Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity-lazy engagements thread

+17
Iamroyalty
zozoi
juliet
Snaggle Bobcat
Dallasite
CarryingOn
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Anniecross
Romilly
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
21 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Waity-lazy engagements thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Waity-lazy engagements thread

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Thank you for article Romilly.

I don't see what the problem is for William to step down and just let Prince Harry, after Charles, take the throne.
Harry is hardworking and is loved the world over .

For the British public and courtiers to hope William and KM are going to change their lack of enthusiasm for work and duties, is only fantasizing. To be wringing their hands constantly, about these two lack of work ethics, well.... it has become ridiculous!
The Brits need to make their voices heard and boot him out along with KM. What is the hold up?!? Just do it.

Fact is William and KM are lazy. Were always lazy and will die lazy. William should be encouraged with no guilt to step down and allow him to live "la vida loca" with the money his mother left him.

The article makes it very clear that he does not want to do his duties and unfortunately as we all know there "is a great woman behind a great man", this was/is not his case. And will not be.

Stop wringing your hands Brits. Demand Prince Harry to be King  and kick the other lazy bums out!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 pm

HEAR, HEAR DUQUESA!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^ Very Happy Very Happy 

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Romilly wrote:This may already be in here but a good read in case it was missed

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/cambridge-confidential-a-duke-and-duchess-beginn-pw16

Brillaint read - many thanks for posting Romilly

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Lots of info Romilly, thank you for the interesting link and I so agree, as pointed out in the article that "William has markedly declined in both looks and popularity. His former connection with the public has frayed and Harry is openly discussed in the press and among the public as a better candidate for the throne. At the time it is impossible, but the idea of William stepping down is gathering momentum."  In fact is he the same William Question  Perhaps the real one is in captivity. Other half seems to think that something is very fishy and it's not fish! Suspect
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 am

Indie wrote:HEAR, HEAR DUQUESA!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^ Very Happy Very Happy 

Thank you Indie. I appreciate it. cherry 
You know me for quite a while, and I call it as I see it. Always have. Always will.
Those two are lazy, lazy, lazy. And feel they are entitled while others work and pay their way.
And there isn't a thing that is going to change that. It's in their personality.
William was always lazy, but marrying KM accentuated it more.
Now instead of one lazy , there are two lazies. And if they are not booted out, there will be  a third lazy in twenty years from today. I speak of, "Churchill II".

I don't have any personal problem that these two are lazy as long as they live off their inheritance and not at the expense of others that are not his blood family and do have to work hard.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 am

Look at how many months and those two idiots don't do anything.I don't know why the youth in the UK is allowing this I hope a revolution happens to get those spongers out of there quickly.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 am

They deserve it.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 pm

The Glooms and the tag along[Prince Harry] on 4 of August will attend a number of events in Belgium to commemorate the anniversary of the start of the first world war.The Glooms and the tag along will visit the tower of London's poppy installation in the moat on 5 August.
What pathetic joke sending her along while she smirks and touching her wig all through the events just stupid wasting tax money on her and the rest of those usless twits.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 pm

A complete joke. Not going to be long in Belgium then, 4th August and Tower of London moat on 5th August. A number of events_ Won't spend long at any of them then, no time to show us, the UK, up or get a chance to flash her crotch/backside - we hope  affraid affraid  And why have they got to include tag along, is he there to act as referee, the glooms do not look a happy couple at all these days. Only ever smile when you see one minus the other.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:07 pm

The reason Harry goes with them is in the hope that some of his popularity/stardust will rub off on them. Not a hope of that, in fact the reverse will happen, Harry's reputation will be dragged down as he gets painted with the same brush as the hapless duo are

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 pm

The idiotic obviously juvenile PR's probably think that they have hit on a winning formula by putting the unpopular pair with much loved and popular Harry. As Annie said, the reverse will happen, Harry by association with the unpleasant, not liked willy and waity will damage the affection the public have for him.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm

If only Harry could see this and not go

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 pm

I am sure Harry does see it, but he has probably been spoken to and right now he is carrying out what has been requested of him. People turn out for Harry, they don´t bother for the other two wastes of space. Look at the France WWI commemoration, the crowds for those two were virtually non-existent. I feel sorry for Harry being a tag on, but he is working for the "firm" and it has to be done I suppose.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:13 am

They also sending Harry he is more diplomatic and brings seriousness to the event The glooms go they count that as doing something.So to the RF is like killing two birds with one stone.

PaulineB wrote:The idiotic obviously juvenile PR's probably think that they have hit on a winning formula by putting the unpopular pair with much loved and popular Harry. As Annie said, the reverse will happen, Harry by association with the unpleasant, not liked willy and waity will damage the affection the public have for him.
I agree I hope Harry stops doing these three amigos appearances looks ridiculous let Wimpo handle his own mess.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Has she any idea how important these events are historically ??? I'm not convinced Waity does ...

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 am

Hell to the no on that.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 am

All waity sees is an opportunity to look "glamorous" (in her dreams) and gurn for the public, with the daily rags writing more lie and drivel to make her look good. She thinks we all believe it  Evil or Very Mad 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Oh Jesus, she is such a twit head. With that fascinator on her big lollipop potato head with her fake Medusa hair and her chronoic case of gurning, she looks glamorous alright. She looks like an escapee from a mental institution who raided someone's closet.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

The High Priestess of Fashion strikes again! Willy looks suitably bored - waity looks happy but then she's sitting next to ginger !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708449/Young-royals-Wills-Kate-Harry-jet-Glasgow-seats-men-s-gymnastics-Commonwealth-Games.html

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Grinning inanely at nothing again, obviously realises the camera is on her. And of course Harry is looking totally in the spirit of the day, not.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/28/1406557537978_Image_galleryImage_GLASGOW_SCOTLAND_JULY_28_.JPG

This one makes me laugh, lots of piccies like this one, the men talking and waity sat there grinning like a more but obviously in la la land.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/28/1406557693783_wps_21_GLASGOW_SCOTLAND_JULY_28_.jpg

Harry should not be dragged in with them, they will pull him down. The lazy couple are not popular at all. Someone did mention in the comments about that. Someone else said if they don´t take Harry with them, nobody will turn up, about right I would say.

Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 pm

What a hot mess - Olympics Mark II! Wasty looks like a desperate trolley dolly from a cut-price airline trying to hook a sports star. Why does she continually get it wrong? Hope she hasn't brought along the hooker outfit she wore to the Olympics hockey match.
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:What a hot mess - Olympics Mark II!  Wasty looks like a desperate trolley dolly from a cut-price airline trying to hook a sports star.  Why does she continually get it wrong?  Hope she hasn't brought along the hooker outfit she wore to the Olympics hockey match.

Well that apple didn't fall far from the tree then!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

^ Maybe Harry's fed up with being made to go out so some of his stardust falls on them

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Anne-Elliot wrote:What a hot mess - Olympics Mark II!  Wasty looks like a desperate trolley dolly from a cut-price airline trying to hook a sports star.  Why does she continually get it wrong?  Hope she hasn't brought along the hooker outfit she wore to the Olympics hockey match.

Well that apple didn't fall far from the tree then!

Laughing lol! 
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Oops, shades of Christmas Day at Sandringham.  Having walked into the Commonwealth Games, leaving waity lagging behind and not caring less, they now seem to be undere instruction to look a bit lovey dovey today.  Shame willy boy looks so bored, holding  her hand, it could be the hand of the garden gnome for all his interest.  Then the arm behind the seat, looking totally disinterested and looked as though he wished he was miles away.  Do they think we are daft or what.  The body language between those two is ice cold 99.9% of the time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/28/article-2708449-2012A8E300000578-976_964x897.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/28/article-2708449-2012BB9700000578-920_964x702.jpg

This one, her hand on his knee and he could care lett.

https://2img.net/h/i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag119/KikiLaShrew/Katie/9d41cc9dd1e9b0e9e7e835c11b5a3c77_zps24539a6a.jpg

Last edited by Rozel on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next